Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Doodling for food! (+ tablets) - CLOSED
@Azulmar my bad, I will send again!

Also he is PRECIOUS THANK YOU OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG
@Azulmar my bad, I will send again!

Also he is PRECIOUS THANK YOU OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG
@Forsake there she is!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/PgFrlKB.png[/img]
@Forsake there she is!!

PgFrlKB.png

duXZtd7.png
@Newni aaa i'm sorry about it ;;

@Whistles THANK YOU, I love crocs and he's such a darling < 3

@Newni aaa i'm sorry about it ;;

@Whistles THANK YOU, I love crocs and he's such a darling < 3

duXZtd7.png
@Azulmar I might want to get some more pieces from you if that is ok?? I can also offer apparel, familiars, and other stuff!! :000
@Azulmar I might want to get some more pieces from you if that is ok?? I can also offer apparel, familiars, and other stuff!! :000
@Azulmar Thank you so much! I'm gonna come back for some more later if that is okay :D
@Azulmar Thank you so much! I'm gonna come back for some more later if that is okay :D
QmnZA7t.gif aa
Fodder levelingDOM shopColi grinding

{FR+8 • she/they • always sleepy}
aaa SWBUlKH.gif
@Whistles @Forsake

I'm not sure if I will open the shop here that soon, I alreayd have some stuff stocked for a while now, so thank you < 3

though I may be opening my current artshop pretty soon, which is linked in the banner bellow. I can ping you there, if you want to~
@Whistles @Forsake

I'm not sure if I will open the shop here that soon, I alreayd have some stuff stocked for a while now, so thank you < 3

though I may be opening my current artshop pretty soon, which is linked in the banner bellow. I can ping you there, if you want to~
duXZtd7.png
@Azulmar yes please!
@Azulmar yes please!
@Azulmar sorry for the late reply- she looks adorable and squishy!!
@Azulmar sorry for the late reply- she looks adorable and squishy!!
Untitled48_20220710004328.png mikamasume.gif Untitled48_20220709143128.png arcone2022.gif