Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF: characters H: sprites, 4kg, hq OCs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@CheshireGata both! :D
@CheshireGata both! :D
@Whistles

I have a digital art shop called “Dragons, OCs, Mecha & More” and a traditional art shop called “Ye Olde Art Shoppe ~ The Mythological.” While the colors tend to “pop” more with digital art, I can also go into hyper detail in the traditional art. :3

I’m absolutely flexible with whatever animal/humanoid you would like. (Heck, I made a lobster-centipede monster for this one guy. Gave me nightmares, ngl.)

If you like my drawing style, we can work out more details later. :) Tysm for being patient with me~
@Whistles

I have a digital art shop called “Dragons, OCs, Mecha & More” and a traditional art shop called “Ye Olde Art Shoppe ~ The Mythological.” While the colors tend to “pop” more with digital art, I can also go into hyper detail in the traditional art. :3

I’m absolutely flexible with whatever animal/humanoid you would like. (Heck, I made a lobster-centipede monster for this one guy. Gave me nightmares, ngl.)

If you like my drawing style, we can work out more details later. :) Tysm for being patient with me~
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@CheshireGata I am looking for cat/wolf/antro ocs, do you have examples of that? PM please c:
@CheshireGata I am looking for cat/wolf/antro ocs, do you have examples of that? PM please c:
bump
bump
bump c:
bump c:
I have some characters here, though if you want to look outside that tab most of the characters are really tentative. I'm interested in your accent Budgie Perch, but I think that would be asking too much.
I have some characters here, though if you want to look outside that tab most of the characters are really tentative. I'm interested in your accent Budgie Perch, but I think that would be asking too much.
@cannedtoast thank you for the response but none of them caught my eye. I am sorry! :c
@cannedtoast thank you for the response but none of them caught my eye. I am sorry! :c
bump
bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11