Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cupid's art shop! [USD/g/t] [pinglist]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
[img]https://i.imgur.com/whOIjqw.gif[/img]
whOIjqw.gif
@coffeecupid Reference Image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60876374][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/691410158982529114/727138102514155560/dragon.png[/img][/url] Suggested Pose or Expression: A big smile, or generally happy expression Editing: Yes, I'd like to see a sketch to make sure everything looks alright before it's finished Additional Notes: There's another piece of art in his bio (scroll past the non-dragon version's temporary "reference"), if you'd like pose ideas or an extra reference. Please do not draw him with his skin, it's only there because it looks neat Oh, and a flat color piece, please!
@coffeecupid

Reference Image:
dragon.png
Suggested Pose or Expression: A big smile, or generally happy expression
Editing: Yes, I'd like to see a sketch to make sure everything looks alright before it's finished
Additional Notes: There's another piece of art in his bio (scroll past the non-dragon version's temporary "reference"), if you'd like pose ideas or an extra reference. Please do not draw him with his skin, it's only there because it looks neat

Oh, and a flat color piece, please!
XtVfqOH.pngPgv53XB.png
AQPJNOh.pngmlHpBMC.png
former usernames: frostyHauntings | aquaticPacifist
@frostyHauntings

Thank you for ordering! I'll get started on it/sending images tomorrow. For payment, I said it's supposed to be pre-sent for editing, but you can send it on one of the in-between stages if you'd like (after you see the sketch, lineart, etc) but I would like it to be sent before coloring.

Gonna go edit that real quick, actually.
@frostyHauntings

Thank you for ordering! I'll get started on it/sending images tomorrow. For payment, I said it's supposed to be pre-sent for editing, but you can send it on one of the in-between stages if you'd like (after you see the sketch, lineart, etc) but I would like it to be sent before coloring.

Gonna go edit that real quick, actually.
@TheRunawayRaven @CheshireGata @Mythdancer @Cassey6495 @RisenWolf

Hey guys, I finally added the human option! Apologies if I mistakenly pinged you. There's also additional updates to the shop, such as fullbody/bust sketches and a complex bust option. Thank you for showing interest!
@TheRunawayRaven @CheshireGata @Mythdancer @Cassey6495 @RisenWolf

Hey guys, I finally added the human option! Apologies if I mistakenly pinged you. There's also additional updates to the shop, such as fullbody/bust sketches and a complex bust option. Thank you for showing interest!
@coffeecupid
I'm low on funds right now, but once I get back up, I'll be ordering another human bust.
@coffeecupid
I'm low on funds right now, but once I get back up, I'll be ordering another human bust.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
Would you be willing to do a fullbody complex human of Lynn for 1000 gems? I totally understand if not, and would happily order another bust instead.
Would you be willing to do a fullbody complex human of Lynn for 1000 gems? I totally understand if not, and would happily order another bust instead.
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
@MythDancer

If you want I can send you some examples of various fullbodies (not necessarily done to how I would do them for the shop) and see if you'd be willing to pay for that? The reason I'm not currently offering this type atm is because I have a bit of a varying style with humans and I'm not completely confident they'll turn out how people like.

Also, I'm assuming complex here means similar to the complex bust, with a minor background and an/some additional environmental feature?
@MythDancer

If you want I can send you some examples of various fullbodies (not necessarily done to how I would do them for the shop) and see if you'd be willing to pay for that? The reason I'm not currently offering this type atm is because I have a bit of a varying style with humans and I'm not completely confident they'll turn out how people like.

Also, I'm assuming complex here means similar to the complex bust, with a minor background and an/some additional environmental feature?
That sounds great! Or even just flat if you're more comfortable with it. I loved how the bust you did turned out and would love to see your take on her full figure.
That sounds great! Or even just flat if you're more comfortable with it. I loved how the bust you did turned out and would love to see your take on her full figure.
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
Type: Complex bust
Reference Image: https://toyhou.se/3246869.mordecai-#23109057
Suggested Pose or Expression: hmm.. kind of curious but cautious at the same time, or maybe kind of distant
Editing: i’m not v picky but I do love seeing wips of art, so sure!
Additional Notes: Hmm... maybe something with him using his powers? (I can pay some extra if needed ^^)
Type: Complex bust
Reference Image: https://toyhou.se/3246869.mordecai-#23109057
Suggested Pose or Expression: hmm.. kind of curious but cautious at the same time, or maybe kind of distant
Editing: i’m not v picky but I do love seeing wips of art, so sure!
Additional Notes: Hmm... maybe something with him using his powers? (I can pay some extra if needed ^^)
+3 FR Time
[url=]Art Shop![/url] (*under reconstruction)
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.png
@TheRunawayRaven

Thanks for the order! No need to pay extra, I figure that should be the environmental element of the image anyway. Based on his picture it looks like it should appear as a ball of light? Lmk if I'm wrong. I'll get started on him tomorrow!
@TheRunawayRaven

Thanks for the order! No need to pay extra, I figure that should be the environmental element of the image anyway. Based on his picture it looks like it should appear as a ball of light? Lmk if I'm wrong. I'll get started on him tomorrow!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22