Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hirrrio's Hypnotic Hobbies $$$PRICE DROP
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
[center][emoji=gold crown size=1][/center]
IMG_0267.png
IMG_0267.png
IMG_0267.png
IMG_0267.png
IMG_0267.png
Holy HECK your art is amazing!! Can I pm you with some personal details for a commission?
Holy HECK your art is amazing!! Can I pm you with some personal details for a commission?
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oria
Thank you!! And of course, go ahead and pm whenever you want!
@Oria
Thank you!! And of course, go ahead and pm whenever you want!
IMG_0267.png
I've been eyeing your shop for a while and I finally have enough gems so here we go

Username: Lilacskye
Character you want drawn (link/picture): https://toyhou.se/6814804.frayendryl/gallery#22211565
Type of art(headshot,fullbody,ect.): Headshot
Painting(+1/3 price) or regular lined?: Regular lined
Form of payment: Gems
Extras: He is a fire genasi (dnd) and his hair sets on fire when he removes his hairclip as shown in the ref, you can choose to draw him in this form or with his normal hairstyle! I've been told both are fun to draw. Also, I just love how colorful and sparkly your art is
I've been eyeing your shop for a while and I finally have enough gems so here we go

Username: Lilacskye
Character you want drawn (link/picture): https://toyhou.se/6814804.frayendryl/gallery#22211565
Type of art(headshot,fullbody,ect.): Headshot
Painting(+1/3 price) or regular lined?: Regular lined
Form of payment: Gems
Extras: He is a fire genasi (dnd) and his hair sets on fire when he removes his hairclip as shown in the ref, you can choose to draw him in this form or with his normal hairstyle! I've been told both are fun to draw. Also, I just love how colorful and sparkly your art is
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
@Lilacskye
I will gladly draw him! Thank you so much for the compliments, it means a lot!
Just send over payment in a oneway cr and I will accept when I send you the drawing,
It will be a little longer than my usual time to get drawings done due to personal affairs, but it will most likely be done by, at the latest, the 8th!
@Lilacskye
I will gladly draw him! Thank you so much for the compliments, it means a lot!
Just send over payment in a oneway cr and I will accept when I send you the drawing,
It will be a little longer than my usual time to get drawings done due to personal affairs, but it will most likely be done by, at the latest, the 8th!
IMG_0267.png
IMG_0267.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23