Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chibi YCH! <Open> <New Options>
1 2 3 4
Thank you so much! She's super cute!

Edit: I put the image in her bio and linked it back to this thread if that's okay with you

Edit: I put the image in her bio and linked it back to this thread if that's okay with you
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
[quote name="thestuffedanimal" date="2020-06-11 20:43:37" ] Thank you so much! She's super cute! Edit: I put the image in her bio and linked it back to this thread if that's okay with you [/quote] Yep! I’ll clarify it in the rules :)
thestuffedanimal wrote on 2020-06-11 20:43:37:

Yep! I’ll clarify it in the rules :)
wishlist hi, call me Path :) she/her/FR+3/Pansexual24517.png ECG2ad6.png
Yikes :,)
Yikes :,)
‘Nother bump
‘Nother bump
@Pathfinder7007 These are adorable! I'd love to commission one for my gal, Dziki! Let know me if I messed anything up with the order form. Flat or Shaded?: Shaded Base Option: Fae Sparkle or Hearts?: Sparkle Gem or Treasure?: Treasure Expression: Happy Commission Image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60878854][img]https://i.imgur.com/PIKIIDp.png[/img][/url]
@Pathfinder7007
These are adorable! I'd love to commission one for my gal, Dziki! Let know me if I messed anything up with the order form.

Flat or Shaded?: Shaded
Base Option: Fae
Sparkle or Hearts?: Sparkle
Gem or Treasure?: Treasure
Expression: Happy
Commission Image:

PIKIIDp.png
ENVA0w8.jpg
@SoItGoes omg tysm!! I was gonna give up on this since it wasn’t getting noticed at all lol ill start when i receive my payments :)
@SoItGoes omg tysm!! I was gonna give up on this since it wasn’t getting noticed at all lol ill start when i receive my payments :)
Also quick note i checked your dragon and their apparels aren’t complex so i can still draw them! Or do you still want without?? @SoItGoes
Also quick note i checked your dragon and their apparels aren’t complex so i can still draw them! Or do you still want without?? @SoItGoes
@Pathfinder7007
I completely missed this; I'm so sorry! If they aren't too much trouble to draw, I'd love it if she still had them! If you've already started though, it's not a big deal at all if they aren't there! :)
@Pathfinder7007
I completely missed this; I'm so sorry! If they aren't too much trouble to draw, I'd love it if she still had them! If you've already started though, it's not a big deal at all if they aren't there! :)
ENVA0w8.jpg
@SoItGoes I expected you’d prefer with so I already did it! I was waiting for your response before posting just in case :D if you want without watermark if you’re posting on your dragons profile just message me and make sure to link it to here [img] https://imgur.com/QFXQzuB.png[/img]
@SoItGoes
I expected you’d prefer with so I already did it! I was waiting for your response before posting just in case :D if you want without watermark if you’re posting on your dragons profile just message me and make sure to link it to here

QFXQzuB.png
Thank you so much! She's so cute! <3
Thank you so much! She's so cute! <3
ENVA0w8.jpg
1 2 3 4