Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Resting art Shop [Close]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@Plouvoir Hi there I'd love to snag a slot real quick! [s]I'll edit with my form ASAP![/s] Style art: Full color Payment: Gems Reff: I'd love something of my boy Onis! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/294345][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/2944/294345_350.png[/img][/url] All his human/gijinka references are in his bio! Please use the first two in his gallery as his official refs~
@Plouvoir

Hi there I'd love to snag a slot real quick! I'll edit with my form ASAP!

Style art: Full color
Payment: Gems
Reff: I'd love something of my boy Onis!
294345_350.png

All his human/gijinka references are in his bio! Please use the first two in his gallery as his official refs~
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@Gem4567 sure, but since its complicated i might be take extra charge. is that ok with u?
@Gem4567 sure, but since its complicated i might be take extra charge. is that ok with u?

Art Shop

My English is really bad
YZfYZUA.png
@Plouvoir

Of course!!! Just let me know when to send payment ^^
@Plouvoir

Of course!!! Just let me know when to send payment ^^
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@Gem4567 it will be 310g u can pay me now so i can immedietly working on your request next ;)
@Gem4567 it will be 310g u can pay me now so i can immedietly working on your request next ;)

Art Shop

My English is really bad
YZfYZUA.png
@Plouvoir

CR sent! I'm super excited <3
@Plouvoir

CR sent! I'm super excited <3
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@Gem4567 i'll ping you when im done with it, or if its too much to search by the page, u can check it out at the first post [emoji=star size=1]
@Gem4567

i'll ping you when im done with it, or if its too much to search by the page, u can check it out at the first post

Art Shop

My English is really bad
YZfYZUA.png
@Plouvoir Ping list please <3 Can't wait to grab a chibi slot. >o<
@Plouvoir Ping list please <3 Can't wait to grab a chibi slot. >o<
on it [emoji=star size=1]
on it

Art Shop

My English is really bad
YZfYZUA.png
@Plouvoir Ohh my gosh, thank you so much! This looks amazing, I'm in awe at now much detail and how precise and beautiful your linework is! Woah, how intricate the strands of hair are, how you can see the motion and the beautiful curling of the little locks, and the way you highlighted the gold! And his teeth, aaaaaa, you've got exactly the feeling and the dimension of each sharp edge, they look so incredible and draw the viewer in along with his deep red eyes! I love, love this, everything from the awesome angle to the bright colors, there's so much to admire and it just all comes together for a great piece!

If it's okay with you, may I put this picture in his toyhouse gallery (with link and credit back to you of course)? And would you happen to have a toyhouse account yourself or another website you'd like me to use for credit, or your FR page, if it's alright?

Thank you so much again! <3 Would you mind adding me to your pinglist please too?
@Plouvoir Ohh my gosh, thank you so much! This looks amazing, I'm in awe at now much detail and how precise and beautiful your linework is! Woah, how intricate the strands of hair are, how you can see the motion and the beautiful curling of the little locks, and the way you highlighted the gold! And his teeth, aaaaaa, you've got exactly the feeling and the dimension of each sharp edge, they look so incredible and draw the viewer in along with his deep red eyes! I love, love this, everything from the awesome angle to the bright colors, there's so much to admire and it just all comes together for a great piece!

If it's okay with you, may I put this picture in his toyhouse gallery (with link and credit back to you of course)? And would you happen to have a toyhouse account yourself or another website you'd like me to use for credit, or your FR page, if it's alright?

Thank you so much again! <3 Would you mind adding me to your pinglist please too?
r6J6MbS.png
@Plouvoir hello there! your art is really nice ~ out of curiosity, how much would you say this familiar is worth in gems as payment? thank you for your time! [item=Starry Ampelope]
@Plouvoir

hello there! your art is really nice ~ out of curiosity, how much would you say this familiar is worth in gems as payment? thank you for your time!

Starry Ampelope
signature2.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27