Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | the corvid corridor ♠ CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@avienary Hi there! I would love to potentially order something from you please if you still have slots open, but wanted to check first if you would be okay with doing one of my OCs here? (And if you happen to have a preference for one other the others?) If so I can go ahead and fill out an order form, but no worries of course if you'd rather not draw any of them for any reason!

Hildebrand (main refs: x, x)
Beelzebub (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
Astaroth (main refs: x, x, x, x)
Silver (main refs: x, x, x, and for alt form: x, x)
Fiore Blodwen (main refs: x, x, x)
@avienary Hi there! I would love to potentially order something from you please if you still have slots open, but wanted to check first if you would be okay with doing one of my OCs here? (And if you happen to have a preference for one other the others?) If so I can go ahead and fill out an order form, but no worries of course if you'd rather not draw any of them for any reason!

Hildebrand (main refs: x, x)
Beelzebub (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
Astaroth (main refs: x, x, x, x)
Silver (main refs: x, x, x, and for alt form: x, x)
Fiore Blodwen (main refs: x, x, x)
r6J6MbS.png
@avienary

He looks absolutely amazing!! I love how it turned out! Thank you so much! :D

Also, I noticed you haven't accepted the CR with the payment yet, so I figured I'd remind you here! :)

(Edit: I just noticed your prices have gone up a bit for reference sheets so let me know if you'd like me to pay the new price instead!)
@avienary

He looks absolutely amazing!! I love how it turned out! Thank you so much! :D

Also, I noticed you haven't accepted the CR with the payment yet, so I figured I'd remind you here! :)

(Edit: I just noticed your prices have gone up a bit for reference sheets so let me know if you'd like me to pay the new price instead!)
Bsu2WUv.giflExdUun.png
@avienary Your art is so pretty! I'd love a slot if there's one left? :3
(If you're full, could I be put on the ping list?)
@avienary Your art is so pretty! I'd love a slot if there's one left? :3
(If you're full, could I be put on the ping list?)
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Vovina

i do have slots open, and i think that i'd prefer drawing hildebrand and/or sterling silver!

@Drachenscwhinge

yes, i do have one more slot open
@Vovina

i do have slots open, and i think that i'd prefer drawing hildebrand and/or sterling silver!

@Drachenscwhinge

yes, i do have one more slot open
uYrm8PL.gif
Great! Here's my form.

username: Drachenschwinge
character(s): If you like, you can take your pick: https://toyhou.se/Drachenschwinge/characters/folder:987814 :)
art type: illustration fullbody
payment: treasure, upfront
notes: Let me know if you want to know more about the character you pick. I haven't finished started writing down anything on TH.
Great! Here's my form.

username: Drachenschwinge
character(s): If you like, you can take your pick: https://toyhou.se/Drachenschwinge/characters/folder:987814 :)
payment: treasure, upfront
notes: Let me know if you want to know more about the character you pick. I haven't finished started writing down anything on TH.
2WRv2Ib.jpg

hello!! absolutely love your art style! if you have any slots open, i'd like to reserve one! otherwise, i'd be down to be on the pinglist ♥
hello!! absolutely love your art style! if you have any slots open, i'd like to reserve one! otherwise, i'd be down to be on the pinglist ♥
@avienary oooh goody! username: Ribo character(s): [url=https://toyhou.se/8195500.isoko]Isoko[/url] art type: illustration fullbody payment: [item=vista: herb rack], remaining amount in treasure notes: lazy, mellow, down to earth, chill. a nice gal to hang around
@avienary

oooh goody!

username: Ribo
character(s): Isoko
payment: Vista: Herb Rack , remaining amount in treasure
notes: lazy, mellow, down to earth, chill. a nice gal to hang around
Spr_2c_144_s.png Lucy (FR+3 / US EST)
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
ShinyVIStar.png PM me for Toyhouse codes!!
70c9b36745a49fc9888c3550f61c4379c99dc258.png
username:StaticSeraph
character(s):https://toyhou.se/5059088.virgel-vincent
payment: treasure all up front
notes: (personality? poses? vibes??) Chaotic vibes, or very chill vibes
username:StaticSeraph
character(s):https://toyhou.se/5059088.virgel-vincent
payment: treasure all up front
notes: (personality? poses? vibes??) Chaotic vibes, or very chill vibes
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
@Omobun @Ribo @StaticSeraph

ahhh.. my bad.. i forgot to change my shop's status, but i will add all three of you to the pinglist for when it opens again ;v;

ribo and static, all you have to do when there's a slot open is ask to claim it, you don't have to repost your order forms.
@Omobun @Ribo @StaticSeraph

ahhh.. my bad.. i forgot to change my shop's status, but i will add all three of you to the pinglist for when it opens again ;v;

ribo and static, all you have to do when there's a slot open is ask to claim it, you don't have to repost your order forms.
uYrm8PL.gif
Okie ^^
Okie ^^
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23