Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | the corvid corridor ♠ CLOSED
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
^
^
uYrm8PL.gif
^
^
uYrm8PL.gif
^
^
uYrm8PL.gif
all slots are open again!

@Vaycol @Omobun @StaticSeraph @Shadari @crowvidae @StarSpeckledInk @Solcie @Rheine @Fernbrake @Lilacskye @Mintso @Riku114 @Erythery @Chimerii @aeons @Vovina @shirouda @Clerval @Coward @Quintillion @Salvation @gungal @MushroomEmpress @Lashy @Sagitaurus @zihui @Alpestris @kwozmotis @Draconawitches @Skiatha @AWB @voidbeast @disentanglement @pooses @StygianForm @fotia @okn @ProHomo57 @Aqualia @evnrya @GlitchingGator @Girahi @archAnarchists @jianghu @TIR3D @GiantPandroid @DragonWarrior333 @AwkwardTrash @PantheraScience @Lyka @AlterZero @Mazurkas @Hibernation @SpottedSorex @Ishnia @Boughkeeper @Pearlimose @Bashett @Silverwis @Dakkokki @Saern @wallaby @rroseqalaxy @luminamorte @Avem @Ronnie1107 @kilwin
all slots are open again!

@Vaycol @Omobun @StaticSeraph @Shadari @crowvidae @StarSpeckledInk @Solcie @Rheine @Fernbrake @Lilacskye @Mintso @Riku114 @Erythery @Chimerii @aeons @Vovina @shirouda @Clerval @Coward @Quintillion @Salvation @gungal @MushroomEmpress @Lashy @Sagitaurus @zihui @Alpestris @kwozmotis @Draconawitches @Skiatha @AWB @voidbeast @disentanglement @pooses @StygianForm @fotia @okn @ProHomo57 @Aqualia @evnrya @GlitchingGator @Girahi @archAnarchists @jianghu @TIR3D @GiantPandroid @DragonWarrior333 @AwkwardTrash @PantheraScience @Lyka @AlterZero @Mazurkas @Hibernation @SpottedSorex @Ishnia @Boughkeeper @Pearlimose @Bashett @Silverwis @Dakkokki @Saern @wallaby @rroseqalaxy @luminamorte @Avem @Ronnie1107 @kilwin
uYrm8PL.gif
Could I grab the frc spot pls?
Could I grab the frc spot pls?
ella | she/her
sg6.png
visit my art store!
I missed the FR slot again :(
I missed the FR slot again :(
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
@Rroseqalaxy
sure!

@Silverwis
60% added onto the base price! should've clarified that a little better ^^"
@Rroseqalaxy
sure!

@Silverwis
60% added onto the base price! should've clarified that a little better ^^"
uYrm8PL.gif
username: Rroseqalaxy
character(s): Eden
order: flat color fullbody
extras: nope!
payment: gems, all before
notes: if you could put them in an outfit sorta like this but with the button down open and a black skintight turtleneck underneath that would be great! If colors are hard to tell from the photo, ivory button down, black belt, and dark brown pants :) if not, you can just use the outfit from the ref! In terms of vibes they’re really nonchalant, kinda cold, and will do anything necessary to get what they want, but they’re kind when you get to know them. No pose ideas so go ham!

Edit: if the fit is too confusing I can also quickly sketch what I mean
username: Rroseqalaxy
character(s): Eden
order: flat color fullbody
extras: nope!
payment: gems, all before
notes: if you could put them in an outfit sorta like this but with the button down open and a black skintight turtleneck underneath that would be great! If colors are hard to tell from the photo, ivory button down, black belt, and dark brown pants :) if not, you can just use the outfit from the ref! In terms of vibes they’re really nonchalant, kinda cold, and will do anything necessary to get what they want, but they’re kind when you get to know them. No pose ideas so go ham!

Edit: if the fit is too confusing I can also quickly sketch what I mean
ella | she/her
sg6.png
visit my art store!
@Rroseqalaxy

the character link doesn't work, is it privated?
@Rroseqalaxy

the character link doesn't work, is it privated?
uYrm8PL.gif
Oops yep they were private! Fixed now, lmk if it still doesn’t work
Oops yep they were private! Fixed now, lmk if it still doesn’t work
ella | she/her
sg6.png
visit my art store!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23