Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Wind Foddart: Working on orders!
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 68 69
@katsuji

I have 30 levels for crowvidae in a CR for you!
@katsuji

I have 30 levels for crowvidae in a CR for you!
AQw0PQz.png
@HermaMora payment has all been sent! [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@HermaMora payment has all been sent!
shadow_smol.png
@AetherDragon,

I got the dragons and have you recorded down!

@GrinningFox,

All your levels are all accounted for and payment is being sent to HermaMora now!

@HermaMora,

I have also completed my Levels for my order. Most have been sent to PunchingSolas and some to napstabl00k!
@AetherDragon,

I got the dragons and have you recorded down!

@GrinningFox,

All your levels are all accounted for and payment is being sent to HermaMora now!

@HermaMora,

I have also completed my Levels for my order. Most have been sent to PunchingSolas and some to napstabl00k!
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji

Hi!

I am about to send you 7 - 1T PAs for foddart for Centennial. Each dragon is level 9 with no bonuses. Total levels among the PAs is 63 levels. (Sorry all are named Allegro - they came off the AH with that name).

I owe Centennial 240 levels.

Thanks!

Medievalredragon #470795
@Katsuji

Hi!

I am about to send you 7 - 1T PAs for foddart for Centennial. Each dragon is level 9 with no bonuses. Total levels among the PAs is 63 levels. (Sorry all are named Allegro - they came off the AH with that name).

I owe Centennial 240 levels.

Thanks!

Medievalredragon #470795
earthshaker.png
@Medievalredragon, Thank you for the heads up! I'll get you recorded for the incoming levels. You should see the spreadsheet update shortly after!
@Medievalredragon, Thank you for the heads up! I'll get you recorded for the incoming levels. You should see the spreadsheet update shortly after!
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji

Thank you for responding so quickly!

Medievalredragon
@Katsuji

Thank you for responding so quickly!

Medievalredragon
earthshaker.png
@Medievalredragon,

I noticed one of the dragons was Level 1 and have declined the PA.
@Medievalredragon,

I noticed one of the dragons was Level 1 and have declined the PA.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji

AArgh! Thank you for catching that and declining it -- the fodder base price if really high right now. I will train it up and resend (but probably not tonight)!

Thank you again!

Medievalredragon
@Katsuji

AArgh! Thank you for catching that and declining it -- the fodder base price if really high right now. I will train it up and resend (but probably not tonight)!

Thank you again!

Medievalredragon
earthshaker.png
@Medievalredragon

No worries! I figured you would like the dragon back due to the fodder floor prices... I'm in the same predicament as well, so I understand the feel.

I have your current levels down and am sending payment to Centennial now. No worries on re-sending it tomorrow! Feel free to send to an available acceptor.
@Medievalredragon

No worries! I figured you would like the dragon back due to the fodder floor prices... I'm in the same predicament as well, so I understand the feel.

I have your current levels down and am sending payment to Centennial now. No worries on re-sending it tomorrow! Feel free to send to an available acceptor.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@joywing [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/694920151643979816/728951059640352798/75XzZuObZR-mfMw3sX7ek63mRNW7JkFCpnSbSV64mOGQschKPGaoKVOtgT2t8Wa3txO-KwhPxx1uWOSocF4iU5zQ7ZFf5-nhXGwD.png[/img][/center] THIS IS SO RIGHT ON POINT! <3 Thank you so much! I love it! Please ping me if you open a lore shop asljdhaslkjdhajsdkhas I'm sad that the conquest is almost over and I have zero fodders to request one more asjdksjd GO WIND!
@joywing
75XzZuObZR-mfMw3sX7ek63mRNW7JkFCpnSbSV64mOGQschKPGaoKVOtgT2t8Wa3txO-KwhPxx1uWOSocF4iU5zQ7ZFf5-nhXGwD.png

THIS IS SO RIGHT ON POINT! <3 Thank you so much! I love it!

Please ping me if you open a lore shop asljdhaslkjdhajsdkhas

I'm sad that the conquest is almost over and I have zero fodders to request one more asjdksjd

GO WIND!
Art_shop.png
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 68 69