Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Wind Foddart: Working on orders!
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 68 69
@Levantera,

Oh my jeez, he's adorable! I love you little Doodles so much! Low-key wish it wasn't a push exclusive, I want like 20 more.

The gang look absolutely adorable and perfectly derpy! I love how Remi is sticking her tongue out and also having o.o expression, like she's just been caught on camera and is terrified. Perfect deer-in-headlights look! And Yosuke!! You got his earphones and scarf and that innocent look... I don't trust it a bit, but also... d'aaaaaaaw.

Nosey... [yells in joy]. This is definitely going in his first post with his Bio! There's just so much of his personality in the piece! You even included part of his accent!!! I am over the moon with joy! And you did so amazingly with the genes! The perfect combination and representation of his Tiger, Eye Spots, and simple Underbelly! I love the small little touches with the super shiny Goat eyes and the cheek blush and the stars... so cute! I just... I just love it so much! Thank you again!!!

@Levantera,

Oh my jeez, he's adorable! I love you little Doodles so much! Low-key wish it wasn't a push exclusive, I want like 20 more.

The gang look absolutely adorable and perfectly derpy! I love how Remi is sticking her tongue out and also having o.o expression, like she's just been caught on camera and is terrified. Perfect deer-in-headlights look! And Yosuke!! You got his earphones and scarf and that innocent look... I don't trust it a bit, but also... d'aaaaaaaw.

Nosey... [yells in joy]. This is definitely going in his first post with his Bio! There's just so much of his personality in the piece! You even included part of his accent!!! I am over the moon with joy! And you did so amazingly with the genes! The perfect combination and representation of his Tiger, Eye Spots, and simple Underbelly! I love the small little touches with the super shiny Goat eyes and the cheek blush and the stars... so cute! I just... I just love it so much! Thank you again!!!

GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji
Perfect, thank you! I added you to a slot. Please let me know when you've sent the levels and I'll start on your order
@Katsuji
Perfect, thank you! I added you to a slot. Please let me know when you've sent the levels and I'll start on your order
@HermaMora, got it! There's not many acceptors, so if PunchingSolas goes offline, would it be okay for me to exalt and send you the funds? I break down all the funds and keep track of everything, but I know on principal I should probably send to another acceptor.

I'm just helping out in PB, so space is something I constantly need.
@HermaMora, got it! There's not many acceptors, so if PunchingSolas goes offline, would it be okay for me to exalt and send you the funds? I break down all the funds and keep track of everything, but I know on principal I should probably send to another acceptor.

I'm just helping out in PB, so space is something I constantly need.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@koyako @PunkPinkPower here are your orders! let me know if you want anything changed^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/t8QuF5m.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/uwQxWnN.png[/img] ----- @FeDog Sure! I've added a butterfly, if you prefer a version with the eyes uncrossed let me know! [img]https://i.imgur.com/YNgxOFz.png[/img]
@koyako @PunkPinkPower here are your orders! let me know if you want anything changed^^
t8QuF5m.png
uwQxWnN.png

@FeDog Sure! I've added a butterfly, if you prefer a version with the eyes uncrossed let me know!
YNgxOFz.png
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@HermaMora I'd like to claim a slot! I'll write up an order asap [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@HermaMora I'd like to claim a slot! I'll write up an order asap
shadow_smol.png
@Katsuji
if punchingsolas is online then there's no problem, but if you're doubling as acceptor and no one else is online then i think it's ok - i can update your order log! c:
@Katsuji
if punchingsolas is online then there's no problem, but if you're doubling as acceptor and no one else is online then i think it's ok - i can update your order log! c:
@GrinningFox
Great, thank you!! Let me know when you have please! ♥
@GrinningFox
Great, thank you!! Let me know when you have please! ♥
@HermaMora,

AAAAH!!! Thank you! I'll make sure to track everything and show proper breakdowns!
@HermaMora,

AAAAH!!! Thank you! I'll make sure to track everything and show proper breakdowns!
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@MistyGold Thank you so so much! Your art is always so so good! Could I be on Pinglist to whenever you open for Foddart? Thank you!
@MistyGold Thank you so so much! Your art is always so so good! Could I be on Pinglist to whenever you open for Foddart? Thank you!
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@Forestwolf
thats no problem ^^
You can always pay up to half of it in gems and then you'll have less to level :D
@Forestwolf
thats no problem ^^
You can always pay up to half of it in gems and then you'll have less to level :D
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 68 69