Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] Art for $5-$10 donations
1 2 3 4
@katsuji [img]https://i.imgur.com/Nx0bOht.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/kT6usP1.png[/img] Thank you for donating!! Your dragons are so delightful and full of personality and I had as much fun looking through their bios/posts as I did drawing! Also let me know if Iorwen's coloring needs to be fixed- I made assumptions based off her apparel.
@katsuji
Nx0bOht.pngkT6usP1.png

Thank you for donating!! Your dragons are so delightful and full of personality and I had as much fun looking through their bios/posts as I did drawing! Also let me know if Iorwen's coloring needs to be fixed- I made assumptions based off her apparel.
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
@Goblincat,

Oooooooooh! They look so wonderful!

Iorwen's Verdant Sage Cover is absolutely gorgeous! The details in the design of the waves and the beautiful golden beads are incredibly intricate. The colors are so wonderful! I love the soothing forest greens against the browns and gold. Just... gosh, I just love her so much!!! And the way you did a tattered effect to show her accent! You've done such an amazing job with her! (She has really poofy and long hair since she's too afraid of haircuts at the moment, but it's rather manageable with the help of her Clan members. Just thinking how they managed to get her hair to smoothly hide under her Sage Covers, I'm sure the had such a fun and relaxing day just enjoying helping each other look magnificent!)

And my goofy, Coatl boy! Nosey looks so happy and soft! I love how I can see the Tiger stripes on his face and arm! And the oranges you used for the Coatl Masque and the scarf from the Burnished Filigree Breastplate just go together so well! I also love how you incorporated the design from the Burnished Filigree Breastplate into the light brown clothes! The way you made the clothes flow is together is marvelous. My favorite part is how you drew the Scout's Wing Covers like wings! He's my Clan's best flyer and you captured that title and feel amazingly in that one piece of apparel!

Thank you so much!

I'm happy to donate and I hope that the African American community and their allies can make Black Lives Matter so that one day society can have equity and justice for everyone.

Thank you for the compliment on their posts! I'm still working on them slowly but surely. And again, thank you so, so much for drawing these two! I hope you are having a good weekend so far and I hope you are staying safe and healthy!
@Goblincat,

Oooooooooh! They look so wonderful!

Iorwen's Verdant Sage Cover is absolutely gorgeous! The details in the design of the waves and the beautiful golden beads are incredibly intricate. The colors are so wonderful! I love the soothing forest greens against the browns and gold. Just... gosh, I just love her so much!!! And the way you did a tattered effect to show her accent! You've done such an amazing job with her! (She has really poofy and long hair since she's too afraid of haircuts at the moment, but it's rather manageable with the help of her Clan members. Just thinking how they managed to get her hair to smoothly hide under her Sage Covers, I'm sure the had such a fun and relaxing day just enjoying helping each other look magnificent!)

And my goofy, Coatl boy! Nosey looks so happy and soft! I love how I can see the Tiger stripes on his face and arm! And the oranges you used for the Coatl Masque and the scarf from the Burnished Filigree Breastplate just go together so well! I also love how you incorporated the design from the Burnished Filigree Breastplate into the light brown clothes! The way you made the clothes flow is together is marvelous. My favorite part is how you drew the Scout's Wing Covers like wings! He's my Clan's best flyer and you captured that title and feel amazingly in that one piece of apparel!

Thank you so much!

I'm happy to donate and I hope that the African American community and their allies can make Black Lives Matter so that one day society can have equity and justice for everyone.

Thank you for the compliment on their posts! I'm still working on them slowly but surely. And again, thank you so, so much for drawing these two! I hope you are having a good weekend so far and I hope you are staying safe and healthy!
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@goblincat , thank you so much for this , they look amazing . your work is really beautiful ♥
@goblincat , thank you so much for this , they look amazing . your work is really beautiful ♥
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
@Katsuji
sorry for the late response your post truly made me really really happy!! Thank you so much for not only donating but also being so supportive during my whole time posting art on FR <3
@Katsuji
sorry for the late response your post truly made me really really happy!! Thank you so much for not only donating but also being so supportive during my whole time posting art on FR <3
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
@mem Thank you so much!! (also idk if i mentioned this before but I love ur art too hhhh)
@mem Thank you so much!! (also idk if i mentioned this before but I love ur art too hhhh)
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
@bothriolepis [img]https://i.imgur.com/XOBx3Gq.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/VjfJ0G5.png[/img] Done with your commissions!! I rly loved reading gwen's backstory, although I think I made her a little more somber-looking than her reference because of it LOL
@bothriolepis
XOBx3Gq.png

VjfJ0G5.png

Done with your commissions!! I rly loved reading gwen's backstory, although I think I made her a little more somber-looking than her reference because of it LOL
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
@Goblincat, <3

Always a big fan of your art. I hope you keep doing what you enjoy and I look forward to seeing your future art pieces that you decide to share.

Maybe if I’m lucky, I might one day get a slot in your art shop. You’re so popular! Love seeing everyone’s characters because gosh... they’re so good!
@Goblincat, <3

Always a big fan of your art. I hope you keep doing what you enjoy and I look forward to seeing your future art pieces that you decide to share.

Maybe if I’m lucky, I might one day get a slot in your art shop. You’re so popular! Love seeing everyone’s characters because gosh... they’re so good!
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Goblincat

If you ever open this back up, please let me know!
@Goblincat

If you ever open this back up, please let me know!
oh my goodness i love how they turned out, thank you so much!! and thank you for reading gwen's backstory too, it means a lot :0! tho i do understand why it might make you draw her a bit more somber!
oh my goodness i love how they turned out, thank you so much!! and thank you for reading gwen's backstory too, it means a lot :0! tho i do understand why it might make you draw her a bit more somber!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
1 2 3 4