Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] KamiRain's Art Commissions
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@KamiRain

Thank you so much!!! They're two of my favourite boys I just love them so much ;w;
Sending over the CR now!
@KamiRain

Thank you so much!!! They're two of my favourite boys I just love them so much ;w;
Sending over the CR now!
tumblr_inline_qguljwMz0S1s3p7hf_500.png
he/him - 21 - 8 hours ahead of fr time
@KamiRain wow sorry I didn't respond to this earlier but thank you! He looks great :3
@KamiRain wow sorry I didn't respond to this earlier but thank you! He looks great :3
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

2SswTJj.png tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
vista_tundra1.png
You can call me Art or Sand! :]
@KamiRain WOW! thank you so much!!!
@KamiRain WOW! thank you so much!!!
b370d15dcc6c6de13547824fbed56ba2ae0f8153.png Ljw7JvQ.png UBaiWUV.png eIK5iG7.png
JvUa9ma.png feXtM27.png FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png wthFnM3.png gE96VFA.png
they/he | formerly neonpine
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/23a7baac870f011c4b4d0b82b84fc83d/36239c7d1e19b5b6-b6/s640x960/cd85b490be72ba3faa57b02ae6d256f98bc0d6b8.png[/img] Finished piece for @Hibernation! Hope you like it :)
cd85b490be72ba3faa57b02ae6d256f98bc0d6b8.png Finished piece for @Hibernation!
Hope you like it :)
812d1f0ddf8bfc0ce8ab477585aa949d15dd9c3e.gif8a3dd0b4432df68f7786d4239b6e4152098e6713.gif
olleyes.gif Kami | he/him olleyes.gif
Click the ufo sticker if you want to believe in my art
oui.gif
@KamiRain

OH MY GODDDDD its so beautiful I love every piece of it thank you so much!!!!!!! It's genuinely so gorgeous I'm so happy thank you <333
@KamiRain

OH MY GODDDDD its so beautiful I love every piece of it thank you so much!!!!!!! It's genuinely so gorgeous I'm so happy thank you <333
tumblr_inline_qguljwMz0S1s3p7hf_500.png
he/him - 21 - 8 hours ahead of fr time
@Hibernation No problem! I'm so so glad you like it ^-^
It was a lot of fun and good practice drawing two dragons together.
@Hibernation No problem! I'm so so glad you like it ^-^
It was a lot of fun and good practice drawing two dragons together.
812d1f0ddf8bfc0ce8ab477585aa949d15dd9c3e.gif8a3dd0b4432df68f7786d4239b6e4152098e6713.gif
oui.gif
Hey everyone! The school year is almost open which means I'll be able to take quite a few more commissions now, so they will be open all summer, unless something important comes up for me to do!
(being stuck at home, that seems quite unlikely but hey you never know!)
Hey everyone! The school year is almost open which means I'll be able to take quite a few more commissions now, so they will be open all summer, unless something important comes up for me to do!
(being stuck at home, that seems quite unlikely but hey you never know!)
oui.gif
If anyone is interested, I may also open up gijinka design comms?
It would be the same prices as usual if the design is pre existing of course, but if you'd like me to design and draw a whole new one I'd price it around 150k base. Ping me if you're interested!
If anyone is interested, I may also open up gijinka design comms?
It would be the same prices as usual if the design is pre existing of course, but if you'd like me to design and draw a whole new one I'd price it around 150k base. Ping me if you're interested!
oui.gif
@KamiRain

Henlo, henlo, henlo! I appear with a rather complicated commission, so if you turn it down I understand that completely.

I really really like symbolism in things, so I wanted to try and get a piece featuring two of my characters and one of my friend's characters as kittens. I will list what I would like from each character individually.

First, I would like to state that on two of the characters I don't have a kitten version of them, but if you need refs of them that way I can try and make them.

Background: transparent if possible
Commission Type: three fullbody colored and shaded

On the left side of the image, I would like Oakkit to be in this pose with the happy expression. For the symbolism part, I would like his back right leg to be encased in ice and for a monarch butterfly to be perched on his nose.

In the center of the image, I would like Sprucekit to be in this pose with a more confident, brave kind of expression. For the symbolism part, I would like for there to be like, three rings of bones behind her, kind of circling her head.

To the right of the image, I would like Saplingkit to be in this pose with a joyful expression. For the symbolism part, I would like for there to be three white stars/points-of-light around her head and a pool of blue water under her.

Once again, I realize this is a really complicated commission, so if you don't want to do it I understand. If you do choose to accept, could you let me know how much you would like in gems? I am willing to pay extra as well.

Thank you so much in advance!
@KamiRain

Henlo, henlo, henlo! I appear with a rather complicated commission, so if you turn it down I understand that completely.

I really really like symbolism in things, so I wanted to try and get a piece featuring two of my characters and one of my friend's characters as kittens. I will list what I would like from each character individually.

First, I would like to state that on two of the characters I don't have a kitten version of them, but if you need refs of them that way I can try and make them.

Background: transparent if possible
Commission Type: three fullbody colored and shaded

On the left side of the image, I would like Oakkit to be in this pose with the happy expression. For the symbolism part, I would like his back right leg to be encased in ice and for a monarch butterfly to be perched on his nose.

In the center of the image, I would like Sprucekit to be in this pose with a more confident, brave kind of expression. For the symbolism part, I would like for there to be like, three rings of bones behind her, kind of circling her head.

To the right of the image, I would like Saplingkit to be in this pose with a joyful expression. For the symbolism part, I would like for there to be three white stars/points-of-light around her head and a pool of blue water under her.

Once again, I realize this is a really complicated commission, so if you don't want to do it I understand. If you do choose to accept, could you let me know how much you would like in gems? I am willing to pay extra as well.

Thank you so much in advance!
My_DF_Flight_Rising_Banner_v.2.png
@TheSouthernBush

Hello! This actually sounds really fun, so I think I'll take it!
Thank you so so much for including pose references too. ^-^

Since coloured fullbodies are already 160kt individually, I would charge that much for each piece, and I'll count the symbols as props, since they all have varying complexity. I'll list the prices for each piece individually below
  • Oakkit- 260g, 100g for the butterfly and ice paw
  • Sprucekit- 300g, 140g for the bone rings
  • Saplingkit- 320g, 160g for the stars and water (but mainly because of the water detail)
  • So that comes to 860g in total

If you make kitten refs for your characters then I wont charge extra, but if you want me to do it myself I'll only charge 100kt, putting the end price at 980g, but that part is completely up to you!

@TheSouthernBush

Hello! This actually sounds really fun, so I think I'll take it!
Thank you so so much for including pose references too. ^-^

Since coloured fullbodies are already 160kt individually, I would charge that much for each piece, and I'll count the symbols as props, since they all have varying complexity. I'll list the prices for each piece individually below
  • Oakkit- 260g, 100g for the butterfly and ice paw
  • Sprucekit- 300g, 140g for the bone rings
  • Saplingkit- 320g, 160g for the stars and water (but mainly because of the water detail)
  • So that comes to 860g in total

If you make kitten refs for your characters then I wont charge extra, but if you want me to do it myself I'll only charge 100kt, putting the end price at 980g, but that part is completely up to you!

oui.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14