Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | NYX's Portrait Shop - [CLOSED]
1 2 3
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/IxL9FsH.png[/img] [/center] [center]Hi, thanks for stopping in![/center] ------ [center][u][b]Commission Sheet + Prices[/b][/u][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0pG5pbL.png[/img][/center] May be open to doing full body works after consulting ! DM for more information. ------ [center][u][b]Further Examples[/b][/u][/center] [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6ZuoTgQ.jpg[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/DT3B0iV.png[/img] [/center] ----- [b] Slots [/b] 1. OPEN 2. OPEN 3. OPEN 4. OPEN ---- [quote=Commission Form] Style Requested : References : Requested Expression : Extra Information : [/quote] ----- [b]TOS[/b] I take full payment upfront only! This will be kept until the commission is finished. If circumstances on my end prevents the work from being completed, the amount will be refunded. If the client cancels the work after it has been started, a max of 50% will be refunded. Do not claim any of these pieces as your own (this includes cropping signatures out before posting elsewhere.) I reserve the right to deny any commission; Heavy Mechs/Gore are most likely to be turned down, though I would be willing to hear most ideas out. ----- [center][quote= PINGLIST]Wakener, [/quote][/center]
IxL9FsH.png
Hi, thanks for stopping in!

Commission Sheet + Prices
0pG5pbL.png

May be open to doing full body works after consulting ! DM for more information.

Further Examples
6ZuoTgQ.jpgDT3B0iV.png

Slots
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN

----
Commission Form wrote:
Style Requested :
References :
Requested Expression :
Extra Information :

TOS I take full payment upfront only! This will be kept until the commission is finished. If circumstances on my end prevents the work from being completed, the amount will be refunded. If the client cancels the work after it has been started, a max of 50% will be refunded.

Do not claim any of these pieces as your own (this includes cropping signatures out before posting elsewhere.)

I reserve the right to deny any commission; Heavy Mechs/Gore are most likely to be turned down, though I would be willing to hear most ideas out.

PINGLIST wrote:
Wakener,
lightshieldl.png ePOliyb.png
QRVupBA.png
AaYNmEX.png
L74Jfbv.png
J7D1quC.png
OEfSPD7.png
@NYX1ST1X

Style Requested : Detailed
References : Here
Requested Expression : Something smirky/flirty
Extra Information : If you like working from personality, information can be found here. I'd like the bust to have him be wearing the coat :)
@NYX1ST1X

References : Here
Requested Expression : Something smirky/flirty
Extra Information : If you like working from personality, information can be found here. I'd like the bust to have him be wearing the coat :)
91586610.png
@Wakener

Shot you a message for the invoice; I'll go ahead and set a slot for you!
@Wakener

Shot you a message for the invoice; I'll go ahead and set a slot for you!
QRVupBA.png
AaYNmEX.png
L74Jfbv.png
J7D1quC.png
OEfSPD7.png
bump! still 3 slots open!!
bump! still 3 slots open!!
QRVupBA.png
AaYNmEX.png
L74Jfbv.png
J7D1quC.png
OEfSPD7.png
@NYX1ST1X

I'm baaaaaack~

References : Gideon
Requested Expression : This is a toughie, because I'm not actually sure since multiple things could work aha. Either something smirky or frowny or angry even? Honestly, whatever vibe you get from his profile for the sketch and we can work from there? :)
Extra Information : No mask, and I'd like him to have his cloak with the hood up.
@NYX1ST1X

I'm baaaaaack~

References : Gideon
Requested Expression : This is a toughie, because I'm not actually sure since multiple things could work aha. Either something smirky or frowny or angry even? Honestly, whatever vibe you get from his profile for the sketch and we can work from there? :)
Extra Information : No mask, and I'd like him to have his cloak with the hood up.
91586610.png
@Wakener

Ooh, looks like a fun one! I'll go ahead and send the invoice here in a bit; excited to get started on it ^_^.
@Wakener

Ooh, looks like a fun one! I'll go ahead and send the invoice here in a bit; excited to get started on it ^_^.
QRVupBA.png
AaYNmEX.png
L74Jfbv.png
J7D1quC.png
OEfSPD7.png
All slots now open! bump
All slots now open! bump
QRVupBA.png
AaYNmEX.png
L74Jfbv.png
J7D1quC.png
OEfSPD7.png
@nyx1st1x do you do banners?
@nyx1st1x do you do banners?
uenN0Yx.png
@SmokeySugar

I'm not sure what you mean, what kind of banners?

Edit: Nevermind, totally blanked haha, no I do not make banners, I only draw. The person that made my banner was @ Kotomi but I believe they are currently inactive.
@SmokeySugar

I'm not sure what you mean, what kind of banners?

Edit: Nevermind, totally blanked haha, no I do not make banners, I only draw. The person that made my banner was @ Kotomi but I believe they are currently inactive.
QRVupBA.png
AaYNmEX.png
L74Jfbv.png
J7D1quC.png
OEfSPD7.png
@nyx1st1x ok thank you I appreciate the info.
@nyx1st1x ok thank you I appreciate the info.
uenN0Yx.png
1 2 3