Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | $7 busts
@Kitto Coincidentally I’m reworking my lair aesthetic and could use some gems for projects! Plus Kitto is a really cool character :0

3500g will work for a shaded fullbody, I’ll put you down for a slot and get a sketch to you shortly! Once you’re happy with the sketch I’ll accept payment <3
@Kitto Coincidentally I’m reworking my lair aesthetic and could use some gems for projects! Plus Kitto is a really cool character :0

3500g will work for a shaded fullbody, I’ll put you down for a slot and get a sketch to you shortly! Once you’re happy with the sketch I’ll accept payment <3
BhWDcLm.png
up
up
BhWDcLm.png
@Frye I want to order!
Size (Bust/fullbody?) - realistic bust
Type (Flat color/simple shading etc) - shaded?
Add ons (Background/more characters?) - simple colour bg
Character(s) you want drawn - a fox with Robin Hood's hat on <3 and arrow in his mouth :)
Other info (Specifics/payment method) - will pay in gems :)
@Frye I want to order!
Size (Bust/fullbody?) - realistic bust
Type (Flat color/simple shading etc) - shaded?
Add ons (Background/more characters?) - simple colour bg
Character(s) you want drawn - a fox with Robin Hood's hat on <3 and arrow in his mouth :)
Other info (Specifics/payment method) - will pay in gems :)
@Raderad I'll put you down for a slot and send a sketch shortly :)
@Raderad I'll put you down for a slot and send a sketch shortly :)
BhWDcLm.png
@Frye

Awesome!! :D
Should I set up a CR?
@Frye

Awesome!! :D
Should I set up a CR?
@Raderad I prefer to take payment after I've sent a sketch, it feels weird to take money before I've done anything haha
@Raderad I prefer to take payment after I've sent a sketch, it feels weird to take money before I've done anything haha
BhWDcLm.png
@Frye
Okok, I'll wait for the sketch then *excited :)
@Frye
Okok, I'll wait for the sketch then *excited :)
[size=6]@Frye I want to order![/size] [b]Size (Bust/fullbody?)[/b] - Fullbody! [b]Type (Flat color/simple shading etc) [/b]- Flat, please! [b]Add ons (Background/more characters?) [/b]- Nope! [b]Character(s) you want drawn[/b] - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30208125][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/302082/30208125_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Other info (Specifics/payment method)[/b] - USD!
@Frye I want to order!
Size (Bust/fullbody?) - Fullbody!
Type (Flat color/simple shading etc) - Flat, please!
Add ons (Background/more characters?) - Nope!
Character(s) you want drawn - 30208125_350.png
Other info (Specifics/payment method) - USD!
@Wise Put you down for a slot! I’ll have your sketch ready by tomorrow, I’ll send you my PayPal info then <3 Very pretty dragon by the way [emoji=spiral star size=2]
@Wise Put you down for a slot! I’ll have your sketch ready by tomorrow, I’ll send you my PayPal info then <3

Very pretty dragon by the way
BhWDcLm.png
@Frye Thank you so much! I'm very excited to finally get some art of her done, haha. Your style is beautiful!
@Frye Thank you so much! I'm very excited to finally get some art of her done, haha. Your style is beautiful!