Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Human OC/Gijinka ArtShop
1 2 3 4
@enceladusocean Yes please~
I'll send it momentarily!
@enceladusocean Yes please~
I'll send it momentarily!

jHSxBWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
FphbWVP.png5rGZRV2.png
@enceladusocean I love him!!! Where do you prefer to be credited for toyhouse? o3o
@enceladusocean I love him!!! Where do you prefer to be credited for toyhouse? o3o

jHSxBWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
FphbWVP.png5rGZRV2.png
@CosmicJello you can leave a link to my profile here c:
@CosmicJello you can leave a link to my profile here c:
Oh, he looks lovely, thank you very much! ^^ I still can't get over how nice your coloring is, ahaha. I'll send the remaining payment over ASAP.
Oh, he looks lovely, thank you very much! ^^ I still can't get over how nice your coloring is, ahaha. I'll send the remaining payment over ASAP.
BEPjgXW.png
@Lychen i'm really glad you like it c: thank you for commissioning me ^^
@Lychen i'm really glad you like it c: thank you for commissioning me ^^
@enceladusocean Hey there! Wondering if it would be possible to get a full body piece of this gal but with more of her snakey traits that's more of a full on angry buff naga woman? I can provide more details in a DM if this and gem payment sounds good with you!
@enceladusocean Hey there! Wondering if it would be possible to get a full body piece of this gal but with more of her snakey traits that's more of a full on angry buff naga woman? I can provide more details in a DM if this and gem payment sounds good with you!
@Revuvuzela hi!! if you're okay with waiting 1-2 weeks till i finish your comission i can take it! please provide more details in a DM and if possible some ideas or references for a pose and an expression c:
@Revuvuzela hi!! if you're okay with waiting 1-2 weeks till i finish your comission i can take it! please provide more details in a DM and if possible some ideas or references for a pose and an expression c:
@enceladusocean That's totally fine!
@enceladusocean That's totally fine!
1 2 3 4