Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
CLOSED
CLOSED
xeDKNxe.pngaQc8eUA.pngssriUZ9.png
@TemplarKenway98 Dragon name: Zuu [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60416018] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/604161/60416018_350.png[/img] [/url] How much do you want me to write? Or do you want me to write whatever and give you a price when i'm done?: Small lore (cant afford much right now) Dragon's backstory and profession if they have one: Warrior/fighter, she is a loving mother mates with amatsu, she wears a skin to hide her colors she was born with since in the clan where she was born in everyone thought she was ugly and sold her, and it helps a little even though everyone in this clan welcomes her. She became stronger, Amatsu was there for her when she arrived. She had feelings for a dragon named skeleton but he didn't feel the the same way, but later realized that it was Amatsu who cared for her and was always there for her. (cringy backstory) Anything else you want me to add in? I guess add more to where her parents and almost everyone thinks shes ugly
@TemplarKenway98
Dragon name: Zuu

60416018_350.png

How much do you want me to write? Or do you want me to write whatever and give you a price when i'm done?: Small lore (cant afford much right now)

Dragon's backstory and profession if they have one: Warrior/fighter, she is a loving mother mates with amatsu, she wears a skin to hide her colors she was born with since in the clan where she was born in everyone thought she was ugly and sold her, and it helps a little even though everyone in this clan welcomes her. She became stronger, Amatsu was there for her when she arrived. She had feelings for a dragon named skeleton but he didn't feel the the same way, but later realized that it was Amatsu who cared for her and was always there for her. (cringy backstory)

Anything else you want me to add in? I guess add more to where her parents and almost everyone thinks shes ugly
WBsJuD1.png
@TemplarKenway98 okie thanks!
@TemplarKenway98 okie thanks!
WBsJuD1.png
bump
bump
@TemplarKenway98 Dragon name: Sprig[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52448185] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524482/52448185_350.png[/img] [/url] How much do you want me to write? Or do you want me to write whatever and give you a price when i'm done?: Small lore please! Dragon's backstory and profession if they have one: Sprig left her home clan to find her destiny or a she called it, Sprig was very young when she left her clan and months went on but she still didn't find what she needed. She's a witch but since she was traveling dragons started calling her "The Blue Witch" she liked that name. She finally found what she was looking for a place like this.. she immediately moved in and became friends with Yuniver and soon later they were together and had beautiful children! (Idk you can add more to some parts of make something up! Im not that good a lore.) Anything else you want me to add in? nope :)
@TemplarKenway98
Dragon name: Sprig
52448185_350.png

How much do you want me to write? Or do you want me to write whatever and give you a price when i'm done?: Small lore please!
Dragon's backstory and profession if they have one: Sprig left her home clan to find her destiny or a she called it, Sprig was very young when she left her clan and months went on but she still didn't find what she needed. She's a witch but since she was traveling dragons started calling her "The Blue Witch" she liked that name. She finally found what she was looking for a place like this.. she immediately moved in and became friends with Yuniver and soon later they were together and had beautiful children! (Idk you can add more to some parts of make something up! Im not that good a lore.)

Anything else you want me to add in? nope :)
@Soupree I've put you on the list. Sprig is absolutely beautiful!!
@Soupree I've put you on the list. Sprig is absolutely beautiful!!
@Soupree i've finished already and have sent you a message ;)
@Soupree i've finished already and have sent you a message ;)
Friendly Boop!
Friendly Boop!
morning boop
morning boop
@TemplarKenway98 Dragon name: Arthfael [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56481703] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/564818/56481703_350.png[/img] [/url] How much do you want me to write? Or do you want me to write whatever and give you a price when i'm done?: long lore please! Dragon's backstory and profession if they have one: Arthfael was feared by the other hatchlings, for more reasons than one. The main reason was that he was a descendant of two questionable bloodlines, the beast and the glitch queen. At first he hated this attention and tried to ignore it and be normal, but eventually he decided to use the fear to his advantage and try to become clan leader. He was stopped, but only after many hard battles. Arkana (the queen) decided to use his fighting skills for good and make him a general in her army, and he accepted the position begrudgingly. It is well known fact that he still harbours a grudge against Arkana, and still wants revenge.. Anything else you want me to add in? Pretty much expand what I wrote above into a coherent price of lore, and add details to it :) thanks!
@TemplarKenway98
Dragon name: Arthfael

56481703_350.png

How much do you want me to write? Or do you want me to write whatever and give you a price when i'm done?: long lore please!

Dragon's backstory and profession if they have one:
Arthfael was feared by the other hatchlings, for more reasons than one. The main reason was that he was a descendant of two questionable bloodlines, the beast and the glitch queen. At first he hated this attention and tried to ignore it and be normal, but eventually he decided to use the fear to his advantage and try to become clan leader. He was stopped, but only after many hard battles. Arkana (the queen) decided to use his fighting skills for good and make him a general in her army, and he accepted the position begrudgingly. It is well known fact that he still harbours a grudge against Arkana, and still wants revenge..

Anything else you want me to add in? Pretty much expand what I wrote above into a coherent price of lore, and add details to it

:) thanks!
1 2 3 4 5