Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | munchea’s pixels (hiatus)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
oh man thank you so much! no worries about the delay, I totally get it and I hope you feel better! she looks so rad and I love it, thank you again :D
oh man thank you so much! no worries about the delay, I totally get it and I hope you feel better! she looks so rad and I love it, thank you again :D
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha

thank you so much, he looks great! and it's no issue, mental health comes first c:

thank you so much, he looks great! and it's no issue, mental health comes first c:

fr+8 | it/he
microorganism of ambiguous identity
@munchea may i be added to the pinglist? your art is really nice!! ;u;
@munchea may i be added to the pinglist? your art is really nice!! ;u;
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@epher

sure! :)
@epher

sure! :)
rrSy9NF.gif
@munchea may i claim a slot? :D
@munchea may i claim a slot? :D
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@epher

ofc!
@epher

ofc!
rrSy9NF.gif
bump
bump
rrSy9NF.gif
@munchea dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46379400][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/463795/46379400_350.png[/img][/url] type of order: Apparel and Accent (There are only 3 smaller apparels on there so I'm not sure if it would just be accent and a little bit of apparel or the full apparel and accent??) basic animations: floating, particles, etc. starry particle effects would look pretty dope! The accent can be loose because I know its one of the ones that doesn't conform directly to the dragons base so feel free to play with the starry night sky aesthetic.
@munchea
dragon:
46379400_350.png

type of order: Apparel and Accent
(There are only 3 smaller apparels on there so I'm not sure if it would just be accent and a little bit of apparel or the full apparel and accent??)

basic animations: floating, particles, etc.
starry particle effects would look pretty dope! The accent can be loose because I know its one of the ones that doesn't conform directly to the dragons base so feel free to play with the starry night sky aesthetic.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
@munchea
If it's ok can I pay with Paypal?? I can dm you with my Paypal email if you'd want.
@munchea
If it's ok can I pay with Paypal?? I can dm you with my Paypal email if you'd want.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
@Astr0fish

yep that’s good! pm me your email and I will send a paypal request :)
@Astr0fish

yep that’s good! pm me your email and I will send a paypal request :)
rrSy9NF.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9