Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 30g dragons on a string~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Wachuma unfortunately i have no slots open atm, but i can ping you when i do if that's okay with you?
@Wachuma unfortunately i have no slots open atm, but i can ping you when i do if that's okay with you?
20126.png • siren or ross
• they/ve/ji
• frt + 3
• suffering
@trashsiren
:0 awesome! I’ll send a CR, let me know if you need any cost adjustments!
@trashsiren
:0 awesome! I’ll send a CR, let me know if you need any cost adjustments!
globules.png
@trashsiren yes please ! thank you
@trashsiren yes please ! thank you
zeraora.gifnecrozma-ultra.gifzeraora-stand.gif
@trashsiren

Hallo there c':

I'm poking to ask how the commision was going c;?
I know you wrote that you would maybe need extra time but it doesn't hurt to ask ;3
@trashsiren

Hallo there c':

I'm poking to ask how the commision was going c;?
I know you wrote that you would maybe need extra time but it doesn't hurt to ask ;3
F9No6Gk.png
@HollowBay i'm almost finished, sorry for the delay! i just realized i forgot a bit of lineart and i'm adding it now :P
@HollowBay i'm almost finished, sorry for the delay! i just realized i forgot a bit of lineart and i'm adding it now :P
• they/ve/ji
• frt + 3
• suffering
@trashsiren
Please there is no delay at all ;D I was curious and I did request a date further into the future x'D So all is perfecly fine~~

Alrighty tyt c: I shall waite here!
@trashsiren
Please there is no delay at all ;D I was curious and I did request a date further into the future x'D So all is perfecly fine~~

Alrighty tyt c: I shall waite here!
F9No6Gk.png
@HollowBay here it is! i hope it looks okay, sorry for delivering late ;u;; [img]https://i.imgur.com/OIlRMpY.png[/img]
@HollowBay here it is! i hope it looks okay, sorry for delivering late ;u;;

OIlRMpY.png
• they/ve/ji
• frt + 3
• suffering
@trashsiren

OHMYGOODNESS!!! I LOVE HIM :''D He is perfect! Thank you so so much! You don't have to say sorry at all, you were not late - I'm sorry if I stressed you tho D: !

Edit:
Ralized I tagged myself instead of you rofl pardon!
@trashsiren

OHMYGOODNESS!!! I LOVE HIM :''D He is perfect! Thank you so so much! You don't have to say sorry at all, you were not late - I'm sorry if I stressed you tho D: !

Edit:
Ralized I tagged myself instead of you rofl pardon!
F9No6Gk.png
@HollowBay lmao it's okay!! you didn't stress me at all :)
@HollowBay lmao it's okay!! you didn't stress me at all :)
• they/ve/ji
• frt + 3
• suffering
[b]username: AmethystStarDust[/b] [b]dragon:[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61226660] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/612267/61226660_350.png[/img] [/url][/b] [b]apparel/skin:Her tophat and neck bandage.[/b] [b]background (solid or transparent; if solid what color?): Transparent[/b] [b]size (default, sig, 320x320, etc):[/b] [b]would you prefer it to have breed-defining features or just be worm-like? I would like her to have a fang... since she is a vampire[/b] [b]anything else you want to add? (certain pose, expression, limbs): I would like her to be smug[/b] [b]payment method: treasure[/b] I'll wait for a slot to open... move backward 4... aha! I got at least 1 pawn home... oh now you just got 2... yes I'm aware that you are a rock... I know you can't talk... oh move forward 5, that's nice
username: AmethystStarDust
dragon:
61226660_350.png

apparel/skin:Her tophat and neck bandage.
background (solid or transparent; if solid what color?): Transparent
size (default, sig, 320x320, etc):
would you prefer it to have breed-defining features or just be worm-like? I would like her to have a fang... since she is a vampire
anything else you want to add? (certain pose, expression, limbs): I would like her to be smug
payment method: treasure

I'll wait for a slot to open... move backward 4... aha! I got at least 1 pawn home... oh now you just got 2... yes I'm aware that you are a rock... I know you can't talk... oh move forward 5, that's nice
I am existent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10