Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED FOR NOW] human(oid) art!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Link to dragon: Right here!

Personality traits:
He's a little off his rockers, prone to mood swings but normally peppy and upbeat. He's the kind of person to say something unnervingly disturbing, all while sporting a wide grin.

Eyes that match dragon? (ex: shadow primal eyes will also look goopy in gijinka form): Yes please!

Any thoughts on appearance? (long hair, pale, curly hair, those kinds of things):
If his skin could be kind of tan, that'd be great! Otherwise, whatever you think fits him, go for it!~

Link to gijinka design (if it exists, if not just leave blank):

Other notes:
I love your style! Can't wait to see what you can come up with for this guy~
Also your prices are great for something of this quality! They're still at an affordable and reasonable price <3
Link to dragon: Right here!

Personality traits:
He's a little off his rockers, prone to mood swings but normally peppy and upbeat. He's the kind of person to say something unnervingly disturbing, all while sporting a wide grin.

Eyes that match dragon? (ex: shadow primal eyes will also look goopy in gijinka form): Yes please!

Any thoughts on appearance? (long hair, pale, curly hair, those kinds of things):
If his skin could be kind of tan, that'd be great! Otherwise, whatever you think fits him, go for it!~

Other notes:
I love your style! Can't wait to see what you can come up with for this guy~
Also your prices are great for something of this quality! They're still at an affordable and reasonable price <3
@HolyBugs omg i love him off his rockers is right up my alley
send a cr n i'll get started!
@HolyBugs omg i love him off his rockers is right up my alley
send a cr n i'll get started!
@crv02
Sent! Also, what a mood lol. There's not enough crazies around anymore 3:<
@crv02
Sent! Also, what a mood lol. There's not enough crazies around anymore 3:<
Looking for a human form of this guy and your art is rad!
Link to OC (toyhouse, sta.sh, etc): https://toyhou.se/7187149.jenzair
Personality traits: goofy, charming, a bit naive and arrogant
Other notes: Sorry if this doesn't count as a ref cause all he has is a feral form. If it works, I'm thinking he'd be tan cause he lives in a fire realm most of the time. He'd also have two gold ring piercings at the top of one ear.
Looking for a human form of this guy and your art is rad!
Link to OC (toyhouse, sta.sh, etc): https://toyhou.se/7187149.jenzair
Personality traits: goofy, charming, a bit naive and arrogant
Other notes: Sorry if this doesn't count as a ref cause all he has is a feral form. If it works, I'm thinking he'd be tan cause he lives in a fire realm most of the time. He'd also have two gold ring piercings at the top of one ear.
output-onlinegiftools-2.gif Jd88XNq.pnggSK9g1T.png
MUYNhfy.pngYw8EvNQ.png
mtHAEL4.pngT4Peb9C.png
rI18gRz.pngFUyX5Pi.png
27AZD8S.pngQSe6tSa.png
4ogWlJU.pnghZipXGO.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
@MerithsRealm that works just fine!! send a cr and i'll go off

@HolyBugs you are so right and they're too fun to draw too
@MerithsRealm that works just fine!! send a cr and i'll go off

@HolyBugs you are so right and they're too fun to draw too
@crv02
Truly and honestly. The kinds of things you can draw them doing are the true potential ngl
Such as eating a bar of cream cheese or setting up a shrine to an offbrand coke company CEO
@crv02
Truly and honestly. The kinds of things you can draw them doing are the true potential ngl
Such as eating a bar of cream cheese or setting up a shrine to an offbrand coke company CEO
hi! i'd love to order another from you if possible ^^ Link to dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61911169][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/619112/61911169_350.png[/img][/url] Personality traits (ex, peppy, grumpy, etc): Cheerful, always willing to help, always willing to joke to lighten the mood (i imagine him to be like winston from Overwatch) Eyes that match dragon? (ex: shadow primal eyes will also look goopy in gijinka form): Y Any thoughts on appearance? (long hair, pale, curly hair, those kinds of things): short-ish black hair, a beard, scars, honestly im really down for anything ^^ Link to gijinka design (if it exists, if not just leave blank): Other notes: sorry i dont really have much of an idea for this guy[s]i bought him earlier today[/s] but i honestly cant wait to see what you come up with ^^
hi! i'd love to order another from you if possible ^^
Link to dragon:
61911169_350.png
Personality traits (ex, peppy, grumpy, etc): Cheerful, always willing to help, always willing to joke to lighten the mood (i imagine him to be like winston from Overwatch)
Eyes that match dragon? (ex: shadow primal eyes will also look goopy in gijinka form): Y
Any thoughts on appearance? (long hair, pale, curly hair, those kinds of things): short-ish black hair, a beard, scars, honestly im really down for anything ^^
Other notes: sorry i dont really have much of an idea for this guyi bought him earlier today but i honestly cant wait to see what you come up with ^^
@xLILM0NSTERx omg hey again!! i love him i'd so be down to draw him (im a little unpracticed with facial hair but i'll let you know how it goes!) just send a cr like last time! : )
@xLILM0NSTERx omg hey again!! i love him i'd so be down to draw him (im a little unpracticed with facial hair but i'll let you know how it goes!) just send a cr like last time! : )
sweet thank you! sending the CR now [emoji=familiar heart size=1] and no worries ^^ if the facial hair doesnt work out, i understand how much of a hassle it is, im good if he just has some stubble (i was only thinking he'd have some facial hair to represent the tundra side of him ^^)
sweet thank you! sending the CR now and no worries ^^ if the facial hair doesnt work out, i understand how much of a hassle it is, im good if he just has some stubble (i was only thinking he'd have some facial hair to represent the tundra side of him ^^)
@crv02
oc order form:
Link to OC (toyhouse, sta.sh, etc): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46994345 (art is in the bio)
Personality traits: impish, petty piece of **** that's fairly easy to get along with. generally a happy dude, though he can be manipulative if the situation calls for it.
Other notes: would like an expression that's snarly like >:V or >:D

?? uhh, lemme know if this is filled out properly :')
@crv02
oc order form:
Link to OC (toyhouse, sta.sh, etc): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46994345 (art is in the bio)
Personality traits: impish, petty piece of **** that's fairly easy to get along with. generally a happy dude, though he can be manipulative if the situation calls for it.
Other notes: would like an expression that's snarly like >:V or >:D

?? uhh, lemme know if this is filled out properly :')
Chibi Human Gijinkas/OCs || Art Instagram
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14