Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED!!] Fly's Art Shop!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20
@iwanttofly

you're not being annoying don't worry! yeah no markings ^^
@iwanttofly

you're not being annoying don't worry! yeah no markings ^^

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
@egoist

So?? Do you just want the K-pop gals in the dragon's clothing??
I'm really confused because humanoids usually have mythical/animal or just some non-human traits ;w;""

I'm also not a K-pop stan so I have no idea what I'm doing w/ chuu and yeojin at all aaaghh TwT""

Is there any way you could PM/DM what you'd like in more detail?? I'm very confused
@egoist

So?? Do you just want the K-pop gals in the dragon's clothing??
I'm really confused because humanoids usually have mythical/animal or just some non-human traits ;w;""

I'm also not a K-pop stan so I have no idea what I'm doing w/ chuu and yeojin at all aaaghh TwT""

Is there any way you could PM/DM what you'd like in more detail?? I'm very confused
CH4vgpN.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/LrBTaJ7.png[/img] @nottherevolt I'M SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG AUGH TmT She was super fun to draw, even if it was a gigantic challenge ;w;! Also, I apologize for the Cascade not showing her fins I only realized it was translucent once I had already erased the head fins which is the thing you wanted me to change :") I still hope it alright though and if you really want it fixed I can try to do it aaa <3
LrBTaJ7.png
@nottherevolt

I'M SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG AUGH TmT
She was super fun to draw, even if it was a gigantic challenge ;w;!
Also, I apologize for the Cascade not showing her fins I only realized
it was translucent once I had already erased the head fins which is the thing
you wanted me to change :")

I still hope it alright though and if you really want it fixed I can try to do it aaa <3
CH4vgpN.png
@iwanttofly she's gorgeous!!! this is amazing thank you so much!
@iwanttofly she's gorgeous!!! this is amazing thank you so much!
tumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gif

about me!
wishlist! (WIP)
xT1XGR4fHspyHWzeDK.gif
@nottherevolt Aww, thank you, and anytime!! ;w; <33
@nottherevolt Aww, thank you, and anytime!! ;w; <33
CH4vgpN.png
@iwanttofly

hey! updates?
@iwanttofly

hey! updates?

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
16471.png
@egoist

Hey dude I am beyond sorry aaa- I have not felt too hot the past few days and doing these two coms is taking so much longer than usual >;/

Here's an update tho!!: Chuu is almost done and should be done by today or tomorrow, I just have to shade her and color the lines (approx. 30 minutes-1 hour)

Yeojin's will be started I just feel really soggy due to personal stuff rn!!
I'll be done though, I'm just- so slow rn-
@egoist

Hey dude I am beyond sorry aaa- I have not felt too hot the past few days and doing these two coms is taking so much longer than usual >;/

Here's an update tho!!: Chuu is almost done and should be done by today or tomorrow, I just have to shade her and color the lines (approx. 30 minutes-1 hour)

Yeojin's will be started I just feel really soggy due to personal stuff rn!!
I'll be done though, I'm just- so slow rn-
CH4vgpN.png
@iwanttofly

oh no! take all the time you need, i hope you feel better soon ^^ sorry if it seems like i'm pushing ;v;
@iwanttofly

oh no! take all the time you need, i hope you feel better soon ^^ sorry if it seems like i'm pushing ;v;

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
16471.png
@egoist

aaa thank you so much, I usually work much faster than this but auGH these past few days have NOT been it!! Thank u so, so much for understanding <33
@egoist

aaa thank you so much, I usually work much faster than this but auGH these past few days have NOT been it!! Thank u so, so much for understanding <33
CH4vgpN.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/vNPoHf4.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/eLo5gtW.png[/img] @egoist oH MY GOD THEY'RE HERE- I'm super sorry for taking so long ;/ those several days were a mess tbh but they're here now!! I also apoligize for Chuu's skin color being a lil wonky, but every time I color picked from Chuu it kept giving me purples and greys? Anyways I'm finally done w/ em and Yeojin's wing was SO fun to work with!! I really hope u like them and if you'd like anything changed just tell me! EDIT: Also their expressions are almost exactly the same but I just kinda went w/ it I hope that's okay aaa
vNPoHf4.png
eLo5gtW.png

@egoist
oH MY GOD THEY'RE HERE-
I'm super sorry for taking so long ;/ those several days were a mess tbh
but they're here now!! I also apoligize for Chuu's skin color being a lil wonky, but every time I color picked from Chuu it kept giving me purples and greys?

Anyways I'm finally done w/ em and Yeojin's wing was SO fun to work with!!
I really hope u like them and if you'd like anything changed just tell me!

EDIT: Also their expressions are almost exactly the same but I just kinda went w/ it I hope that's okay aaa
CH4vgpN.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20