Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [pinglist] lux aurumque g/usd
1 2 3 4 5 6
@antiques the simplified wings would be great <3 ill send a cr your way with 600g, thank you!
@antiques the simplified wings would be great <3 ill send a cr your way with 600g, thank you!
CvyoOwu.png
[emoji=amber mosquito size=1]
torture_isaac.png
@antiques I’d like to buy something from you! <3
character: this dragon!
art style: lineart | flat colors | shading + highlights
proportions: headshot | fullbody
payment: gems

Sorry it’s not much right now! I should be able to come back for another drawing after exam and school stuff wraps up.

Ah, also! If there’s anything you may have trouble on with him, feel free to simplify or increase the price in any way.
@antiques I’d like to buy something from you! <3
character: this dragon!
art style: lineart | flat colors | shading + highlights
proportions: headshot | fullbody
payment: gems

Sorry it’s not much right now! I should be able to come back for another drawing after exam and school stuff wraps up.

Ah, also! If there’s anything you may have trouble on with him, feel free to simplify or increase the price in any way.
silks.gif things are bound to get better
FR+2 || she/her || wishlist || yeehaw
@amillionzeros honey i told u i’d give u ur piece for half off, i’ll upgrade urs to shading + highlights for 200g, does that sound good?
@amillionzeros honey i told u i’d give u ur piece for half off, i’ll upgrade urs to shading + highlights for 200g, does that sound good?
torture_isaac.png
@antiques Sure, but only if you’ve got the time for it; i’ll send the cr in a sec!
@antiques Sure, but only if you’ve got the time for it; i’ll send the cr in a sec!
silks.gif things are bound to get better
FR+2 || she/her || wishlist || yeehaw
@antiques I’d like to buy something from you!
character: Grieve
art style (bold one): lineart | flat colors | shading + highlights
proportions (bold one): headshot | fullbody
payment: paypal

let me know how much and such .o.
@antiques I’d like to buy something from you!
character: Grieve
art style (bold one): lineart | flat colors | shading + highlights
proportions (bold one): headshot | fullbody
payment: paypal

let me know how much and such .o.
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
@beingofsalt i’m SO sorry i haven’t gotten back to you, i became extremely inactive due to covid and other stuff, and SADLY i am now working a 45+ hour job and won’t be able to take your commission at this moment, but would you like to be added to the pinglist for when i open again?
@beingofsalt i’m SO sorry i haven’t gotten back to you, i became extremely inactive due to covid and other stuff, and SADLY i am now working a 45+ hour job and won’t be able to take your commission at this moment, but would you like to be added to the pinglist for when i open again?
torture_isaac.png
@amillionzeros @furo i know i’ve become inactive but you both have NOT gone forgotten! i became preoccupied with covid, protesting, and my job, but your pieces are in the lineart stage and will be finished tomorrow or wednesday, please give me another platform i can contact you! i have

-instagram
-discord
-email

(also sorry if i’ve already asked you this, i’m Small Brain and probably forgot)
@amillionzeros @furo i know i’ve become inactive but you both have NOT gone forgotten! i became preoccupied with covid, protesting, and my job, but your pieces are in the lineart stage and will be finished tomorrow or wednesday, please give me another platform i can contact you! i have

-instagram
-discord
-email

(also sorry if i’ve already asked you this, i’m Small Brain and probably forgot)
torture_isaac.png
@antiques i believe you already have me added on discord, but its zozo#0423 ! no worries on the wait, i think its totally worth the wait for your lovely art :>
@antiques i believe you already have me added on discord, but its zozo#0423 ! no worries on the wait, i think its totally worth the wait for your lovely art :>
CvyoOwu.png
@antiques no sweat! you sure can put me on a pinglist c: good luck with your job! remember to make time for yourself!
@antiques no sweat! you sure can put me on a pinglist c: good luck with your job! remember to make time for yourself!
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
1 2 3 4 5 6