Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | → mimasho's gijinka arts ! [ closed ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@mimasho

She looks so gorgeoussss! Ah is it possible to add some earrings peeking out? Other than that, shes perfect! Thankyouuu?
@mimasho

She looks so gorgeoussss! Ah is it possible to add some earrings peeking out? Other than that, shes perfect! Thankyouuu?
tumblr_paomop1t701w18p86o3_r1_500.gif
@Basileia half payment received, thank you !! :) and here's your girl !! please feel free to lmk if you'd like any changes ~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/YpA8VkE.png[/img] @silverein aah yes ofc !!! you're very welcome, I'm super happy you like <33 !!! here's two vers with neir's earrings peeking out ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/8MoQiU7.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/dYpW6GJ.png[/img]
@Basileia half payment received, thank you !! :) and here's your girl !! please feel free to lmk if you'd like any changes ~
YpA8VkE.png

@silverein aah yes ofc !!! you're very welcome, I'm super happy you like <33 !!!
here's two vers with neir's earrings peeking out !
8MoQiU7.pngdYpW6GJ.png
[ click for art shop ] / [ click for accent shop ] cnDLzba.png
@mimasho
Ahh that looks perfect! Thank you so much <3
Sending the payment now ^^
@mimasho
Ahh that looks perfect! Thank you so much <3
Sending the payment now ^^
4l3U0Zi.png.png
@Basileia you're very welcome, i'm glad you like !! * U * thanks for stopping by !!! <33
@Basileia you're very welcome, i'm glad you like !! * U * thanks for stopping by !!! <33
@mimasho

Holy crap your art is amazing! Are you using Procreate to sketch or another drawing program?
@mimasho

Holy crap your art is amazing! Are you using Procreate to sketch or another drawing program?
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
@StormCaleum alsdkfjslk aww thank you so much !! * U * and yes, i only use procreate on the ipad, for both sketches and full pieces // like the one below !! : )) [img]https://i.imgur.com/qnbIo1q.jpg[/img] @mothyy if you're still interested i'll draw your third chara for the gems and gene scroll if that's ok !! you can send half payment upfront however you see fit if that works for you !! * U *
@StormCaleum alsdkfjslk aww thank you so much !! * U * and yes, i only use procreate on the ipad, for both sketches and full pieces // like the one below !! : ))

qnbIo1q.jpg

@mothyy if you're still interested i'll draw your third chara for the gems and gene scroll if that's ok !! you can send half payment upfront however you see fit if that works for you !! * U *
@mimasho

sure thing! i'll send 625g and the firefly gene upfront, then. i didn't want to bloat the first post, so i didn't include it originally, but here is her toyhouse page if you need any more info!
@mimasho

sure thing! i'll send 625g and the firefly gene upfront, then. i didn't want to bloat the first post, so i didn't include it originally, but here is her toyhouse page if you need any more info!
lPKvdq8.png
@mimasho
friendly ping just in case! I dropped you a DM already but got no response, so uh, yeah, pinging in case you missed it
(also aaaa just noticed you drew Marianne from fire emblem three houses, she looks gorgeous! don't know if you know the character, in case it was a commission someone asked you to do, but just thought I'd point it out)
@mimasho
friendly ping just in case! I dropped you a DM already but got no response, so uh, yeah, pinging in case you missed it
(also aaaa just noticed you drew Marianne from fire emblem three houses, she looks gorgeous! don't know if you know the character, in case it was a commission someone asked you to do, but just thought I'd point it out)
@mimasho
If you're interested, I'd love to get some of your art! I love your style ^^
reference(s): Any of these that peak your interest! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 6.5. Side note, 1 is loosly based off this dragon (if you choose her, feel free to redesign it however you want).
offer: 2kg-3kg
@mimasho
If you're interested, I'd love to get some of your art! I love your style ^^
reference(s): Any of these that peak your interest! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 6.5. Side note, 1 is loosly based off this dragon (if you choose her, feel free to redesign it however you want).
offer: 2kg-3kg
tumblr_mx0k4nv8sk1scuu34o1_100.png
@rei711 alksdjfsk sorry, i'm usually on mobile so i get to DMs a bit more slowly ; o ; will respond momentarily !! and yes haha i'm a huge fan of the FE series, and marianne is my fav chara in three houses // i tend to draw her a lot <33 that specific piece was commissioned by her VA though :))

@dragonfly aah thank you so much !!!! and sure thing, i would love to draw cerise ! if that works for you, you can send half payment upfront at your convenience * U *
@rei711 alksdjfsk sorry, i'm usually on mobile so i get to DMs a bit more slowly ; o ; will respond momentarily !! and yes haha i'm a huge fan of the FE series, and marianne is my fav chara in three houses // i tend to draw her a lot <33 that specific piece was commissioned by her VA though :))

@dragonfly aah thank you so much !!!! and sure thing, i would love to draw cerise ! if that works for you, you can send half payment upfront at your convenience * U *
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16