Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Chaotic Cat (Closed) [dergs/chibis]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@NyaPyonNya
If you'd rather not design his weapons that's absolutely alright! Just ignore that part about them!

User:SoullessWendigo
Bust/Half-body/fullbody:Fullbody
Style 1, Style 2, Style 3:Style 2
character(s):This walking hazard to the society
Upper part of his outfit is shown on that bust ( here's a version without the chains so you can see the logo!, the coat ends just below his butt) while the lower part is: black jeans with chains and shoes like #5 or #12 from here!
Weapons info:
He uses twin dagger to do his work (References)
Blades are curved upwards (the black blade is a perfect shape), and the handle is simple, katana-style and ends with a decorative bird skull from which a long-ish tassel is hanged! (it doesn't have to be a very detailed look of his weapons, I just want them to have all the elements, one dagger can be stuck in the "ground" next to him while he holds the other, its all up to you!)
The skulls' eye sockets have gemstones in them (rubies for one blade, sapphires for the other) and the tassels' colors match the gems!
posing/expressions:He's a confident, sassy boy who doesnt take a "no" for an answer and should never be left unsupervised as "mayhem" is his second name lol; he is left alone = things get destroyed and people killed :>
You can draw him smirking in a relaxed pose, looking straight ahead or slightly down (doesnt matter who you are, as long as there's a contract for your head you'll end up dead sooner or later.) Im spinning a narrative here but honestly anything confident would be perfect for him haha
little details/notes:
-He wears a crop-top which ends just below his ribs!
-He has his nose pierced (stud), both his ears (how it looks like!), pierced lips (either rings or studs under his lower lip!) and a pierced bellybutton like here if the jeans will cover it don't worry about it! its a minor detail :>
-And he has Black claws!
payment method:Gems!
@NyaPyonNya
If you'd rather not design his weapons that's absolutely alright! Just ignore that part about them!

character(s):This walking hazard to the society
Upper part of his outfit is shown on that bust ( here's a version without the chains so you can see the logo!, the coat ends just below his butt) while the lower part is: black jeans with chains and shoes like #5 or #12 from here!
Weapons info:
He uses twin dagger to do his work (References)
Blades are curved upwards (the black blade is a perfect shape), and the handle is simple, katana-style and ends with a decorative bird skull from which a long-ish tassel is hanged! (it doesn't have to be a very detailed look of his weapons, I just want them to have all the elements, one dagger can be stuck in the "ground" next to him while he holds the other, its all up to you!)
The skulls' eye sockets have gemstones in them (rubies for one blade, sapphires for the other) and the tassels' colors match the gems!
posing/expressions:He's a confident, sassy boy who doesnt take a "no" for an answer and should never be left unsupervised as "mayhem" is his second name lol; he is left alone = things get destroyed and people killed :>
You can draw him smirking in a relaxed pose, looking straight ahead or slightly down (doesnt matter who you are, as long as there's a contract for your head you'll end up dead sooner or later.) Im spinning a narrative here but honestly anything confident would be perfect for him haha
little details/notes:
-He wears a crop-top which ends just below his ribs!
-He has his nose pierced (stud), both his ears (how it looks like!), pierced lips (either rings or studs under his lower lip!) and a pierced bellybutton like here if the jeans will cover it don't worry about it! its a minor detail :>
-And he has Black claws!
payment method:Gems!
KtAsLKR.gif
@NyaPyonNya [b]User:[/b] Ashwini [b]Bust/Half-body/fullbody:[/b] Fullbody [b]Style 1, Style 2, Style 3:[/b] Style 3! :3 [b]character(s):[/b] In his bio! ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46483665][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/464837/46483665_350.png[/img][/url] [b]posing/expressions:[/b] he could be dancing, he loves to dance! He can also be pouting, because he's a spoiled brat! :> Or just standing with a charming smile on his face! [b]little details/notes:[/b] Could you make his eyes normal? ^^' I don't know why, but now he has an alien eyes, but he should have normaln ones :D And his lampion is optional, you don't have to draw it! [b]payment method:[/b] Gems
@NyaPyonNya
User: Ashwini
Bust/Half-body/fullbody: Fullbody
Style 1, Style 2, Style 3: Style 3! :3
character(s): In his bio! ^^
46483665_350.png
posing/expressions: he could be dancing, he loves to dance! He can also be pouting, because he's a spoiled brat! :> Or just standing with a charming smile on his face!
little details/notes: Could you make his eyes normal? ^^' I don't know why, but now he has an alien eyes, but he should have normaln ones :D
And his lampion is optional, you don't have to draw it!
payment method: Gems
tumblr_piphtlQzA61xlxjmeo5_400.png
@Ashwini I’ll put you in slots. Thank you for ordering from me!
@Ashwini I’ll put you in slots. Thank you for ordering from me!
left.png
I'm just a lil guy!

Just a lil dude y'know?
fr+0 | he/they/she

Look at my friend's artshop :)

right.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/677089353524314124/703438465756430386/ezgif-7-8acf7ba2284e.gif[/img]
ezgif-7-8acf7ba2284e.gif
left.png
I'm just a lil guy!

Just a lil dude y'know?
fr+0 | he/they/she

right.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/677089353524314124/703438465756430386/ezgif-7-8acf7ba2284e.gif[/img]
ezgif-7-8acf7ba2284e.gif
left.png
I'm just a lil guy!

Just a lil dude y'know?
fr+0 | he/they/she

right.png
@NyaPyonNya
Hello again! I hope you're feeling good :>
I was wondering if you'd feel like accepting another design commission from me? (same format as last time, however I don't have the base design unfortunately as this is a completely new OC ;w;) I can send the refs later today if you'd like to give it a try
If you're still busy with artfight or just would prefer to rest that's completely fine ^^ I can wait!
@NyaPyonNya
Hello again! I hope you're feeling good :>
I was wondering if you'd feel like accepting another design commission from me? (same format as last time, however I don't have the base design unfortunately as this is a completely new OC ;w;) I can send the refs later today if you'd like to give it a try
If you're still busy with artfight or just would prefer to rest that's completely fine ^^ I can wait!
KtAsLKR.gif
@SoullessWendigo I’m totally free to do another design commission! I’ll put you in slots.
@SoullessWendigo I’m totally free to do another design commission! I’ll put you in slots.
left.png
I'm just a lil guy!

Just a lil dude y'know?
fr+0 | he/they/she

right.png
@NyaPyonNya
Great! Thank you so much! ^^
If something doesnt work (aka the file isnt visible) let me know and I'll fix it!

character(s):My Arcana apprentice Araveli
And like before, imgur folder with all the pictures!

posing/expressions:I'd like both of his hands to be somewhat visible (he could be waving, or holding a tarot card between his fingers reverse of the cards, hand slightly raised so his wrist is uncovered)
He's a very chirpy and cheerful boy, a bright smile with a wink would be perfect for him!

little details/notes: I mentioned it in the file but his tattoo doesnt have to be at all detailed! Blotches of colors (vibrant shades from the whole spectrum!) covering visible parts of his arm (palm included) and left side of his neck would be more than enough ^^) You can ignore the burn scars! They're not that important!

payment method: Mix of t and g!
@NyaPyonNya
Great! Thank you so much! ^^
If something doesnt work (aka the file isnt visible) let me know and I'll fix it!

character(s):My Arcana apprentice Araveli
And like before, imgur folder with all the pictures!

posing/expressions:I'd like both of his hands to be somewhat visible (he could be waving, or holding a tarot card between his fingers reverse of the cards, hand slightly raised so his wrist is uncovered)
He's a very chirpy and cheerful boy, a bright smile with a wink would be perfect for him!

little details/notes: I mentioned it in the file but his tattoo doesnt have to be at all detailed! Blotches of colors (vibrant shades from the whole spectrum!) covering visible parts of his arm (palm included) and left side of his neck would be more than enough ^^) You can ignore the burn scars! They're not that important!

payment method: Mix of t and g!
KtAsLKR.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6