Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | gijinka girls
1 2
[size=4][b]1$ usd = 100kt = 100g! [/b][/size] i feel like doing stuff a lil more... -i take usd payment through [b]ko-fi only[/b] (1 ko-fi=$3); if you have a paypal you should be able to use the site without any issues! just leave a message w/ your username -[b]i do accept tips, please just note that you are!!!![/b] if you wanna add one after u dont have to, upfront tips just make me really anxious bc i assume its a mistake ;w; -[b]only female characters for now[/b],, sorry theyre just the most comfortable for me to draw and im extremely nervous about not making something up to par considering its your money... -does best with young adults-teens.... -feel free to ask for more examples of past comms -non-fr ocs/charas are okay too, just humanoids -[b]ping[/b] me here/dm me ig it says dm bc this is cross-posted from my twitter -honestly id consider designing a gijinka from [b]a strong description/images to give me an idea of what you want.[/b] id charge +1 ko-fi to the original cost and ill send you some sketches as i go -i prefer to take payment once i have finished, but before i send it over. dont worry, if youd like any changes once you see it, id be happy to help you out. -an additional character is +1 ko-fi for A, and +2 for B. you can have em together or separate and call it a deal -if i take more than say 2 weeks to get to you you have the right to ask what's up -if for some reason i dont feel comfortable doing your commission then i will turn it down. this would include anything offensive/hurtful -credit is not necessary but you can find me around [twitter=hedenist][toyhouse=hydrangeas][tumblr=bluerose-fallenidol] [quote=form] @remnio [b]style[/b]: [b]link to character(s) max 2[/b]: [b]any particular pose/expression[/b]: note that i dont mind drawing hands lol [b]what colour would you like[/b]: [b]anything else important[/b]: if you want me to design something include your refs/ideas here. please be as precise as possible [/quote] [quote=slots] 1. 2. 3. [/quote] [quote=pinglist??] [/quote] note that this might be slow because ill probably take breaks between batches so i dont burn myself out [img]https://i.imgur.com/LSpvkG5.jpg[/img]
1$ usd = 100kt = 100g!
i feel like doing stuff a lil more...

-i take usd payment through ko-fi only (1 ko-fi=$3); if you have a paypal you should be able to use the site without any issues! just leave a message w/ your username

-i do accept tips, please just note that you are!!!! if you wanna add one after u dont have to, upfront tips just make me really anxious bc i assume its a mistake ;w;

-only female characters for now,, sorry theyre just the most comfortable for me to draw and im extremely nervous about not making something up to par considering its your money...

-does best with young adults-teens....

-feel free to ask for more examples of past comms

-non-fr ocs/charas are okay too, just humanoids

-ping me here/dm me ig it says dm bc this is cross-posted from my twitter

-honestly id consider designing a gijinka from a strong description/images to give me an idea of what you want. id charge +1 ko-fi to the original cost and ill send you some sketches as i go

-i prefer to take payment once i have finished, but before i send it over. dont worry, if youd like any changes once you see it, id be happy to help you out.

-an additional character is +1 ko-fi for A, and +2 for B. you can have em together or separate and call it a deal

-if i take more than say 2 weeks to get to you you have the right to ask what's up

-if for some reason i dont feel comfortable doing your commission then i will turn it down. this would include anything offensive/hurtful

-credit is not necessary but you can find me around [twitter=hedenist][toyhouse=hydrangeas][tumblr=bluerose-fallenidol]
form wrote:
@remnio
style:
link to character(s) max 2:
any particular pose/expression: note that i dont mind drawing hands lol
what colour would you like:
anything else important: if you want me to design something include your refs/ideas here. please be as precise as possible
slots wrote:
pinglist?? wrote:
note that this might be slow because ill probably take breaks between batches so i dont burn myself out
LSpvkG5.jpg
@remnio hi! could I get art of this character for style b?
@remnio hi! could I get art of this character for style b?
J0RHwF8.png
@tidecaller hello! id be happy to- could you just fill out a form for me and ill put you right on the slots! just so i can quickly look back as i work so i can make sure im giving you what you want!
@tidecaller hello! id be happy to- could you just fill out a form for me and ill put you right on the slots! just so i can quickly look back as i work so i can make sure im giving you what you want!
@remnio oh sure! I didn't see there was a form sorry

style: b
link to character(s) max 2: x
any particular pose/expression: something like this?
what colour would you like: pink
@remnio oh sure! I didn't see there was a form sorry

style: b
link to character(s) max 2: x
any particular pose/expression: something like this?
what colour would you like: pink
J0RHwF8.png
@tidecaller np! i got you down and ill get it done as fast as i can!
@tidecaller np! i got you down and ill get it done as fast as i can!
[emoji=money bag size=1]
hrbgfh
hrbgfh
^
^
arises from the dead
arises from the dead
@remnio
style: A
link to character(s) max 2: is it okay if i send them to you on dm? one is a finished character design & the other is references bc i haven't gotten comms just yet for her, but both are dnd chars! :3
any particular pose/expression: i'll send along with refs!
what colour would you like: one will be a light, purplish blue, the other sage green
anything else important: i'll dm everything if you say it's okay! (sorry, i'd just prefer not to share the comm i got for the former on a public medium <3)
@remnio
style: A
link to character(s) max 2: is it okay if i send them to you on dm? one is a finished character design & the other is references bc i haven't gotten comms just yet for her, but both are dnd chars! :3
any particular pose/expression: i'll send along with refs!
what colour would you like: one will be a light, purplish blue, the other sage green
anything else important: i'll dm everything if you say it's okay! (sorry, i'd just prefer not to share the comm i got for the former on a public medium <3)
HriQDbb.png -......

♥ call me lulu

friend reqs [ open ]
inbox [ open ]
@dragonponds
wishlist
buy my moodboards/aesthetics
lore help raffle
free level 28 cauldron
1 2