Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Coati's Artshop ~ [OPEN] ~
1 2 3 4 5 6
Welcome to my artshop! I do lots of stuff, primarily dragons and animals. The only thing: no humans please! Status: Closed | [b]Open[/b] | Hiatus I'm open! Now accepting orders! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ What I do: -Dragon Art: I will draw real dergs, morphs, and OCs, from FR or not. I will also do apparel and accents, as well as your dragon hanging out with their familiar! :D -Doodles & Memes: I will draw sketches and doodles of sneks, dogs, birbs, or cats. I will also do FR, WOF, Warriors, or whatever kind of memes you want. -Shipart: I will do any sort of shipart, but obviously nothing explicit. Come on. Also one final thing: Dragons do not kiss. Okay? -Pride art: I will do gender, sexuality, or any other sort of pride art. [b]If you do not support the LGBTQ+ community, I'm going to ask that you be respectful to any LGBTQ+ user on this site. If that is too much too ask of you, I suggest you do not order from my shop.[/b] -Deity Art: I'll do art for any FR deity. Bonus points if it's Gladekeeper! :) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [b]My coloring styles:[/b] -Sketch (cheapest): no color, just a sketch -Accent: no color except for one accent color repeating across the image -Monotone: consisting only of varying shades and tones of one color -Full Color: full color, shaded [b]All coloring styles except for sketch include shading.[/b] Examples of my art: [img]http://www.blinker.studio/dragonSketches.png[/img] Top right: my guardian Sylvana in full color Top left: A sketch of my skydancer Gecko Bottom right: A drawing of my imperial Ameloren with his opal tert accented Bottom left: A drawing of my spiral Jungle in monotone gray [img]http://www.blinker.studio/doodles.png[/img] Top: cute snek meme Bottom: cute fae doodle If you know how to insert PS drawings as plain images, please tell me! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [b]Pricing: My pricing system is kind of complicated, so you can just post your dragon with the necessary info and I can do a price assessment. [/b] [b]Bust/Headshot prices:[/b] Sketch: 6k/6g Accent: 8k/8g Monotone: 10k/10g Full color: 12k/12g [b]Half body prices:[/b] Sketch: 10k/10g Accent: 12k/12g Monotone: 14k/14g Full color: 16k/16g [b]Full body prices:[/b] Sketch: 15k/15g Accent: 17k/17g Monotone: 20k/20g Full color: 22k/22g [b]Shipart: 25k/25k Pride:10g/10k Deity art: 15k/15g Doodles & memes (animals): 3k/3g Doodles & memes (dragons): 5k/5g[/b] [b]Pricing for genes: primary & secondary[/b] Easy to draw: +0k/0g just a pattern. (e.g. lionfish, bar, morph, hex) Medium difficulty: +2k/2g anything requiring a complex color contrast or pattern, or a simple effect on scales (e.g. hypnotic, noxtide, iridescent, petals) Hard to draw: +5k/5g An complex effect on scales (e.g. metallic, wasp, sludge, crystal) [b]Pricing for genes: tertiary[/b] Easy: +0k/0g simple add-ons (e.g. contour, plumage, blossom) Difficult: +3k/3g adding more complex elements to the dragon (e.g. filligree, gembond, opal) [b]To calculate the gene pricing, start with primary and secondary genes. Decide what category the dragon's most difficult to draw gene falls into, then add the stated price. Do the same for tertiary. [/b] [b]Eye pricing[/b] Any normal eye type, dark sclera, and swirl +0k/0g Multigaze, innocent, goat +2k/2g Glowing, faceted +4k/4g Earth, wind, or arcane primal +4k/4g All other primal types +6k/6g [b]Add-ons[/b] [b]For doodles:[/b] add text +1g/1k [b]For dragons:[/b] apparel ad for free ad background +3g/3k ad familiar +3g/3k extensive apparel +5g/5k ad accent: [b]accents and skins are judged on a case by case basis. Show me the accent and I will dictate the price.[/b] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [b]Some rules and final notes:[/b] I will not draw anything excessively gory, disturbing, explicit, or anything against the site rules. [b]Please ping me. Just do. It's really not that hard.[/b] When the shop is closed or on hiatus, I will not be taking orders. Please do not order from me during times like that.
Welcome to my artshop! I do lots of stuff, primarily dragons and animals. The only thing: no humans please!

Closed | Open | Hiatus

I'm open! Now accepting orders!
What I do:
-Dragon Art: I will draw real dergs, morphs, and OCs, from FR or not. I will also do apparel and accents, as well as your dragon hanging out with their familiar! :D
-Doodles & Memes: I will draw sketches and doodles of sneks, dogs, birbs, or cats. I will also do FR, WOF, Warriors, or whatever kind of memes you want.
-Shipart: I will do any sort of shipart, but obviously nothing explicit. Come on. Also one final thing: Dragons do not kiss. Okay?
-Pride art: I will do gender, sexuality, or any other sort of pride art. If you do not support the LGBTQ+ community, I'm going to ask that you be respectful to any LGBTQ+ user on this site. If that is too much too ask of you, I suggest you do not order from my shop.
-Deity Art: I'll do art for any FR deity. Bonus points if it's Gladekeeper! :)
My coloring styles:
-Sketch (cheapest): no color, just a sketch
-Accent: no color except for one accent color repeating across the image
-Monotone: consisting only of varying shades and tones of one color
-Full Color: full color, shaded
All coloring styles except for sketch include shading.

Examples of my art:
dragonSketches.png
Top right: my guardian Sylvana in full color
Top left: A sketch of my skydancer Gecko
Bottom right: A drawing of my imperial Ameloren with his opal tert accented
Bottom left: A drawing of my spiral Jungle in monotone gray
doodles.png
Top: cute snek meme
Bottom: cute fae doodle
If you know how to insert PS drawings as plain images, please tell me!
Pricing:
My pricing system is kind of complicated, so you can just post your dragon with the necessary info and I can do a price assessment.

Bust/Headshot prices:
Sketch: 6k/6g
Accent: 8k/8g
Monotone: 10k/10g
Full color: 12k/12g
Half body prices:
Sketch: 10k/10g
Accent: 12k/12g
Monotone: 14k/14g
Full color: 16k/16g
Full body prices:
Sketch: 15k/15g
Accent: 17k/17g
Monotone: 20k/20g
Full color: 22k/22g
Shipart: 25k/25k
Pride:10g/10k
Deity art: 15k/15g
Doodles & memes (animals): 3k/3g
Doodles & memes (dragons): 5k/5g

Pricing for genes: primary & secondary
Easy to draw: +0k/0g
just a pattern. (e.g. lionfish, bar, morph, hex)
Medium difficulty: +2k/2g
anything requiring a complex color contrast or pattern, or a simple effect on scales (e.g. hypnotic, noxtide, iridescent, petals)
Hard to draw: +5k/5g
An complex effect on scales (e.g. metallic, wasp, sludge, crystal)
Pricing for genes: tertiary
Easy: +0k/0g
simple add-ons (e.g. contour, plumage, blossom)
Difficult: +3k/3g
adding more complex elements to the dragon (e.g. filligree, gembond, opal)
To calculate the gene pricing, start with primary and secondary genes. Decide what category the dragon's most difficult to draw gene falls into, then add the stated price. Do the same for tertiary.
Eye pricing
Any normal eye type, dark sclera, and swirl +0k/0g
Multigaze, innocent, goat +2k/2g
Glowing, faceted +4k/4g
Earth, wind, or arcane primal +4k/4g
All other primal types +6k/6g
Add-ons
For doodles: add text +1g/1k
For dragons:
apparel ad for free
ad background +3g/3k
ad familiar +3g/3k
extensive apparel +5g/5k
ad accent: accents and skins are judged on a case by case basis. Show me the accent and I will dictate the price.
Some rules and final notes:
I will not draw anything excessively gory, disturbing, explicit, or anything against the site rules.
Please ping me. Just do. It's really not that hard.
When the shop is closed or on hiatus, I will not be taking orders. Please do not order from me during times like that.
saTxNdL.png
Aaaaaaaaaaand open!

Slots:
Pinglist:
Aaaaaaaaaaand open!

Slots:
Pinglist:
saTxNdL.png
Ordering form: dragons
Quote:
UN:
Dragon size
: (half body, bust, full body)
Coloring:
Dragon:
Personality/Lore:
Payment Method:
Add-ons
Ordering form: dragons
Quote:
UN:
Dragon size
: (half body, bust, full body)
Coloring:
Dragon:
Personality/Lore:
Payment Method:
Add-ons
saTxNdL.png
Doodles Form:
Quote:
UN:
Doodle type
What to draw
Coloring:
Add-ons
Payment Method:
Doodles Form:
Quote:
UN:
Doodle type
What to draw
Coloring:
Add-ons
Payment Method:
saTxNdL.png
Deity Art form:
Quote:
UN:
Deity:
Quote:
Coloring:
Payment method:
Deity Art form:
Quote:
UN:
Deity:
Quote:
Coloring:
Payment method:
saTxNdL.png
Shipart form:
Quote:
UN:
Dragon 1:
Dragon 2:
Pose:
Coloring:
Add ons: (same as dragon add-ons)
Payment method:
Shipart form:
Quote:
UN:
Dragon 1:
Dragon 2:
Pose:
Coloring:
Add ons: (same as dragon add-ons)
Payment method:
saTxNdL.png
Pride art form:
Quote:
UN:
What to draw:
Flag:
Payment Method
Pride art form:
Quote:
UN:
What to draw:
Flag:
Payment Method
saTxNdL.png
Can u draw Flamefall?
Can u draw Flamefall?
ACD600-C4-CEF7-4212-AE84-5-EB13-B77-DF56.png
Ill pay u... 4000 treasure. I’m kinda poor and that’s all I’ve got.
1 2 3 4 5 6