Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Coati's Artshop ~ [OPEN] ~
1 2 3 4 5 6
bump
bump
saTxNdL.png
Pls stop saying that. My notifications r exploding.
Pls stop saying that. My notifications r exploding.
ACD600-C4-CEF7-4212-AE84-5-EB13-B77-DF56.png
@grapetheferret Artists do this to keep their shops on the front page to increase business. You don't need to be subscribed to the forum post, you can ask to be put on a pinglist (which will only ping you for important announcements and such) or simply unsubscribe.
@grapetheferret Artists do this to keep their shops on the front page to increase business. You don't need to be subscribed to the forum post, you can ask to be put on a pinglist (which will only ping you for important announcements and such) or simply unsubscribe.
mlr8b13.png » Jay
» FR+3
» they/fae
» writer
OOOH. I thought that it was some secret Morse code that she had made up to annoy ppl...
OOOH. I thought that it was some secret Morse code that she had made up to annoy ppl...
ACD600-C4-CEF7-4212-AE84-5-EB13-B77-DF56.png
@grapetheferret hmmmmm...
@grapetheferret hmmmmm...
saTxNdL.png
bump
bump
saTxNdL.png
bump
bump
saTxNdL.png
@AnonymousCoati UN: G0NE Dragon size: Fullbody Coloring: Full Dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24753469] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247535/24753469_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality/Lore: N/A Payment Method: Treasure Add-ons: None :)
@AnonymousCoati
UN: G0NE
Dragon size: Fullbody
Coloring: Full
Dragon:

24753469_350.png

Personality/Lore: N/A
Payment Method: Treasure
Add-ons: None :)
My Username is a zero not the letter
@G0NE great! can you send the treasure in a CR? I won't take it until I've finished the commision. :)
@G0NE great! can you send the treasure in a CR? I won't take it until I've finished the commision. :)
saTxNdL.png
@AnonymousCoati sure, it’s 27kT right? My maths skills really aren’t ideal though ^^;
@AnonymousCoati sure, it’s 27kT right? My maths skills really aren’t ideal though ^^;
My Username is a zero not the letter
1 2 3 4 5 6