Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dils' Depot du Dramatique [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
^
^
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
friendly bump!
Thanks again for Aravis's lore!
friendly bump!
Thanks again for Aravis's lore!
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
@DilsDoes Hello! I'd love to be poked when you open! [emoji=pink star size=1]
@DilsDoes
Hello!
I'd love to be poked when you open!
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
@KameTurtle
sure thing, you've been added!
@KameTurtle
sure thing, you've been added!
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
@DilsDoes

Hey there! I noticed that you write some lores in a dragon bio

So im wondering if i can assign you a theme and write a background story out of it? its really short though, only 1-5 sentences is already enough, providing all the detail you can (or as long as you want if you like, but im kinda broke so- less than 100 words should do)

Example:
"My clan are typical Lightning mad scientists, but their specialty is making prosthetics for dragons who've been injured, or want to improve or change their bodies for mysterious purposes...Basically I use a lot of robotics accents"

and that would be your theme.

But instead of using clan and lairs, is it possible to relate it to a real life nature theme and its details? such as:

Theme: Sunshine (Example)

The sun shines brightly onto green grasses on the field, as cool wind blows the grass like waves in the ocean. (I know im not a good writer)

I dont use dragons so its like a thing which i give you a theme and you can write anything related to the theme.

Feel free to ping me anything to reply or ask questions or anything else at all!

Since this might be a little confusing to read, and i apologise for that as im not that good in english-

oh shoot its closed, you can reply to this whenever you want, sorry for the disturb!

@DilsDoes

Hey there! I noticed that you write some lores in a dragon bio

So im wondering if i can assign you a theme and write a background story out of it? its really short though, only 1-5 sentences is already enough, providing all the detail you can (or as long as you want if you like, but im kinda broke so- less than 100 words should do)

Example:
"My clan are typical Lightning mad scientists, but their specialty is making prosthetics for dragons who've been injured, or want to improve or change their bodies for mysterious purposes...Basically I use a lot of robotics accents"

and that would be your theme.

But instead of using clan and lairs, is it possible to relate it to a real life nature theme and its details? such as:

Theme: Sunshine (Example)

The sun shines brightly onto green grasses on the field, as cool wind blows the grass like waves in the ocean. (I know im not a good writer)

I dont use dragons so its like a thing which i give you a theme and you can write anything related to the theme.

Feel free to ping me anything to reply or ask questions or anything else at all!

Since this might be a little confusing to read, and i apologise for that as im not that good in english-

oh shoot its closed, you can reply to this whenever you want, sorry for the disturb!

DsxQuES.gif 3txKTnA.gif 779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png
1yFvfw7.gif
qivZuBI.gifM7aWgJ9.gif
@itsrainningtacos @BreezeFeather @KameTurtle
hello! after a long hiatus, i'm back!
@itsrainningtacos @BreezeFeather @KameTurtle
hello! after a long hiatus, i'm back!
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
Welcome back!
Welcome back!
1yFvfw7.gif
qivZuBI.gifM7aWgJ9.gif
@itsrainningtacos @BreezeFeather @KameTurtle I appeared, and quickly disappeared again, but I'm back, with a new service! I now offer custom bbcoding for bios and other needs.
@itsrainningtacos @BreezeFeather @KameTurtle I appeared, and quickly disappeared again, but I'm back, with a new service! I now offer custom bbcoding for bios and other needs.
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
:0 nice!!
:0 nice!!
1yFvfw7.gif