Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] ~ softwings' art shop ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Undertale

oh my goodness she's adorable!! i'll get you into a slot right away :)) feel free to set up the CR whenever you're ready!

(p.s. love the username!)
@Undertale

oh my goodness she's adorable!! i'll get you into a slot right away :)) feel free to set up the CR whenever you're ready!

(p.s. love the username!)

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
@softwings [b]Username:[/b] Chlorisa [b]Style:[/b] Waist-Up Flat [b]Background:[/b] Transparent [b]Reference image(s):[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58377171] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/583772/58377171_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon/character info:[/b] Exile is an eldritch being in the guise of a Skydancer. She has one goal- to consume and spread. The arms extending from her back enable her to grab her prey and keep it trapped in a grotesque symbiosis- she feeds from it and, in return, she keeps them alive. Although it's not really an "alive" state. [b]Notes:[/b] Spooky! Exil is supposed to be unsettling. [b]Payment method:[/b] Gems! Gonna be sending as soon as I submit this.
@softwings

Username: Chlorisa
Style: Waist-Up Flat
Background: Transparent
Reference image(s):
58377171_350.png

Dragon/character info: Exile is an eldritch being in the guise of a Skydancer. She has one goal- to consume and spread. The arms extending from her back enable her to grab her prey and keep it trapped in a grotesque symbiosis- she feeds from it and, in return, she keeps them alive. Although it's not really an "alive" state.
Notes: Spooky! Exil is supposed to be unsettling.
Payment method: Gems! Gonna be sending as soon as I submit this.
gC4M6ke.pngtn0RSo5.png
At1HVKx.pnguVi0BlM.png
urhsAAL.pngAQPJNOh.png
@softwings

Awesome. I knew you'd made an art shop!! I sadly cannot afford it right now but I wish you the best! :)
@softwings

Awesome. I knew you'd made an art shop!! I sadly cannot afford it right now but I wish you the best! :)
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
leaves_by_lizziecat1279-d9luwyz.png · FREE EGGS
Nature Thread!
tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
I can't afford it right now, but can you/do you feel comfortable drawing horses?
I can't afford it right now, but can you/do you feel comfortable drawing horses?
@CrystalSiren7

thank you for the support :)) i noticed that you also have an art shop so i'd be happy to do a trade if that's something you'd be interested in!

@Elpidius

i don't have a ton of experience drawing them but i'd definitely be open to trying!
@CrystalSiren7

thank you for the support :)) i noticed that you also have an art shop so i'd be happy to do a trade if that's something you'd be interested in!

@Elpidius

i don't have a ton of experience drawing them but i'd definitely be open to trying!

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
@softwings

oh of course. I'd like that very much! ^-^ I'll be getting it open real soon.
@softwings

oh of course. I'd like that very much! ^-^ I'll be getting it open real soon.
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
leaves_by_lizziecat1279-d9luwyz.png · FREE EGGS
Nature Thread!
tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@CrystalSiren7

awesome!! let me know when you do and we can sort something out
@CrystalSiren7

awesome!! let me know when you do and we can sort something out

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
hey I reaally like what you did
is sunbug your TH account ? or a DA account ?
hey I reaally like what you did
is sunbug your TH account ? or a DA account ?
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
@softwings hi, i just wanted to ask if you'd be ok with doing a couple piece? ^^ i cant pay in IRL currency rn ^^; so i was also wondering if i could be pinged when FRC slots are free [emoji=familiar heart size=1] i'll throw some examples to see if you'd be alright with doing the characters: [url=https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/19637887_GKAzk2fY7UfAr0y.jpg]1[/url] [url=https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/21193871_0m62Sy3PAS3G6qn.png]2[/url] [url=https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/20806127_a2QQUrgZnb62enI.png?1584823098]3[/url]
@softwings

hi, i just wanted to ask if you'd be ok with doing a couple piece? ^^ i cant pay in IRL currency rn ^^; so i was also wondering if i could be pinged when FRC slots are free
i'll throw some examples to see if you'd be alright with doing the characters: 1 2 3
@wolvykasu

you can find me on TH as @/sunbug_ and on DA as @/sunbugart ^-^ so glad you're happy with how deanott turned out!
@wolvykasu

you can find me on TH as @/sunbug_ and on DA as @/sunbugart ^-^ so glad you're happy with how deanott turned out!

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10