Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Lore-atorium: Writing Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
O: Really? I consider that really light n' unrevealing tbh;; but if yer sure, I'll send ya a cr asap<3
*stares at the bio*
Then again I did write that when I was drinking;

*coughs*
I'm happily ok with that price! I'll send ya a cr for the upfront payment!
O: Really? I consider that really light n' unrevealing tbh;; but if yer sure, I'll send ya a cr asap<3
*stares at the bio*
Then again I did write that when I was drinking;

*coughs*
I'm happily ok with that price! I'll send ya a cr for the upfront payment!
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker
All I need is a starting point and a direction, and yours are just fine. Thanks for the payment, you are currently in slot #1 of my waiting list, and your lore is in progress. I will dm you a google docs link for review when it's ready.
Thank you!
@YetDarker
All I need is a starting point and a direction, and yours are just fine. Thanks for the payment, you are currently in slot #1 of my waiting list, and your lore is in progress. I will dm you a google docs link for review when it's ready.
Thank you!
Wish I could afford this. The person I used went inactive. All my dragons need lore
Wish I could afford this. The person I used went inactive. All my dragons need lore
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@Irabell
Hey there!
If you need big amounts of lore, we can sort out a bulk order with some nice discounts for you. If you pm me your budget, we can negotiate something <3
@Irabell
Hey there!
If you need big amounts of lore, we can sort out a bulk order with some nice discounts for you. If you pm me your budget, we can negotiate something <3
Hey, so i think i made up my mind about what dragons i want to get lore for next, but they are a couple so it would be great if i could get both at the same time :D [b]What dragon is the lore for? (link or BBcode is fine):[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52932835] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/529329/52932835_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52825097] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528251/52825097_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Approximately, how many words would you like?:[/b] around 400-600 for each of them would be fine [b]Do you apply for any discounts?:[/b] i'm not sure whether the returning customer ones applies just after one purchase, so ikd :D [b]What type of payment would you like to do? (gems, treasure, items, mixed...)[/b] treasure [b]Please use the following space to include as much detail as possible about the content of your lore:[/b] -------------- I don't quite have an idea about their backstory of how they got together or joined the clan, so feel free to charge me extra for that if you are going to include it in the lore. That being said, they are supposed to be clan's main line of defense, protecting them of any danger that main seek them out - however, they only attack to defend, never to claim new territory or seek out conflict. The main thing about them is that while they might seem similar, they are complete opposites in many aspects. Where Imoen is this a little carefree, happy and graceous dragon who will go out of her way to help others as much as she can, Eiriol is her more serious, fierce, somewhat hotheaded, a little grumpy and edgy counterpart, but deep down he cares about the others too, he just doesn't show it as much, and i'd say he just hides his emotions more in general. They back each other up in a fight, but they approaches differ wastly. Eiriol only uses his claws, teeth and antlers to fight and only wears some minimal armour to protect him in close combat. Imoen on the other hand uses some combat magic and weapons, such as her trident and doesn't use armour, instead she summons magic shields. (maybe an idea on how they could meet - one sees the other struggling in a fight and comes to help, and maybe they could join the clan so Imoen could develop her magic more, but that's just what i come up with right now :D). All figher dragons in my clan fall under the command of Theodore and while he is their higher up, their interactions are pretty informal (no need to indicate ranks or anything, just names are fine). The other combat unit is Baz and Junmim, and Dapple who works alone. They do also make a pretty good fit outside of fighting, and contribute to the clan with helping out with manual labour, as they are among the strongest of the clan, or they help Theodore with teaching hatchlings some self defense, but for the most part at least one of them is on watch duty. They do truly love each other, but they aren't together 24/7 and they each enjoy some little time alone (in the case of Eiriol) or in the company of other dragons (in the case of Imoen - she loves to spend time in Leona's workshop or just chatting to any dragons she happens to meet). Sorry if this isn't a very coherent story idea, i know what i want the dragons to be, i just don't really have a great story thought up about them :D as i said, feel free to charge me extra for that
Hey, so i think i made up my mind about what dragons i want to get lore for next, but they are a couple so it would be great if i could get both at the same time :D

What dragon is the lore for? (link or BBcode is fine):
52932835_350.png

52825097_350.png

Approximately, how many words would you like?: around 400-600 for each of them would be fine
Do you apply for any discounts?: i'm not sure whether the returning customer ones applies just after one purchase, so ikd :D
What type of payment would you like to do? (gems, treasure, items, mixed...) treasure
Please use the following space to include as much detail as possible about the content of your lore:
I don't quite have an idea about their backstory of how they got together or joined the clan, so feel free to charge me extra for that if you are going to include it in the lore.

That being said, they are supposed to be clan's main line of defense, protecting them of any danger that main seek them out - however, they only attack to defend, never to claim new territory or seek out conflict. The main thing about them is that while they might seem similar, they are complete opposites in many aspects. Where Imoen is this a little carefree, happy and graceous dragon who will go out of her way to help others as much as she can, Eiriol is her more serious, fierce, somewhat hotheaded, a little grumpy and edgy counterpart, but deep down he cares about the others too, he just doesn't show it as much, and i'd say he just hides his emotions more in general.

They back each other up in a fight, but they approaches differ wastly. Eiriol only uses his claws, teeth and antlers to fight and only wears some minimal armour to protect him in close combat. Imoen on the other hand uses some combat magic and weapons, such as her trident and doesn't use armour, instead she summons magic shields. (maybe an idea on how they could meet - one sees the other struggling in a fight and comes to help, and maybe they could join the clan so Imoen could develop her magic more, but that's just what i come up with right now :D).

All figher dragons in my clan fall under the command of Theodore and while he is their higher up, their interactions are pretty informal (no need to indicate ranks or anything, just names are fine). The other combat unit is Baz and Junmim, and Dapple who works alone.

They do also make a pretty good fit outside of fighting, and contribute to the clan with helping out with manual labour, as they are among the strongest of the clan, or they help Theodore with teaching hatchlings some self defense, but for the most part at least one of them is on watch duty. They do truly love each other, but they aren't together 24/7 and they each enjoy some little time alone (in the case of Eiriol) or in the company of other dragons (in the case of Imoen - she loves to spend time in Leona's workshop or just chatting to any dragons she happens to meet).

Sorry if this isn't a very coherent story idea, i know what i want the dragons to be, i just don't really have a great story thought up about them :D as i said, feel free to charge me extra for that
nuvYkoF.png
@veverka333
Hey, it's good to see you back here!
Since you're now a returning customer, your rate from now onwards will be 25Kt per 100 words. Congrats!
The story idea is fine as is, there's plenty to work with, so there will be no extra charge. Thanks for offering though! Taking the middle range of your requested word count, that's two ~500-word pieces, or 1,000 words total for this order. The cost would be 250Kt.

As always, the upfront payment will be 125Kt. Once I have received it, I can start working on your lore and have it delivered within 48 hours.

Thank you for your continuing business <3
@veverka333
Hey, it's good to see you back here!
Since you're now a returning customer, your rate from now onwards will be 25Kt per 100 words. Congrats!
The story idea is fine as is, there's plenty to work with, so there will be no extra charge. Thanks for offering though! Taking the middle range of your requested word count, that's two ~500-word pieces, or 1,000 words total for this order. The cost would be 250Kt.

As always, the upfront payment will be 125Kt. Once I have received it, I can start working on your lore and have it delivered within 48 hours.

Thank you for your continuing business <3
Thanks! I'll send the payment over in a moment

Thank you for providing such great lore :)
Thanks! I'll send the payment over in a moment

Thank you for providing such great lore :)
nuvYkoF.png
@veverka333
Thank you! I've received your payment, and you are currently in slot 2 of the wait list. As soon as the person before you has received their lore, I will get to work on yours.
@veverka333
Thank you! I've received your payment, and you are currently in slot 2 of the wait list. As soon as the person before you has received their lore, I will get to work on yours.
[center][emoji=special eyes size=1] ba-bump[/center]

ba-bump
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5 6