Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka Busts/chibi for G/USD !!
1 2 3
[center][s]hello am dragon $$ broke so opening quick comms! t/g will be used to while away time on this site and usd to get groceries HAHA[/s] whoops just got news of possible job layoff so priority is USD will also be offering painted busts and chibis in return! ---------------- 200kt / 200g / $2 [b] buy 5 and pay in USD, + 1 character free! [/b] 4 slots left priority USD > gems > treasure [b]current status:[/b] active current list: wait list : done: Kaixin (1) / xLILM0NSTERx (2) -------------- [center] Samples! sketches : 200kt/G/USD [img]https://i.postimg.cc/QNpsBKvS/sketches.png[/img] busts : 1500G/ $15 [img]https://i.imgur.com/Nd1JJtz.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/uwMrz1A.png[/img] chibis : $25 [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/Ue8dW4T.jpg[/IMG] ---------- > clear image references as much as possible please^^ > kindly send a 1 way cr for me to start^^ ill only accept it after im finished [quote="FORM"] [left][b]OC Name:[/b] [b]Image Reference/s:[/b] (if no ref, at least hair/face type/accessories images) [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Pose (if any):[/b] [/left] [/quote] ------------ thank you, looking forward to working with you! ------------------
hello am dragon $$ broke so opening quick comms! t/g will be used to while away time on this site and usd to get groceries HAHA

whoops just got news of possible job layoff so priority is USD
will also be offering painted busts and chibis in return!
200kt / 200g / $2
buy 5 and pay in USD, + 1 character free!

4 slots left
priority USD > gems > treasure

current status: active
current list:
wait list :

done: Kaixin (1) / xLILM0NSTERx (2)
Samples!
sketches : 200kt/G/USD
sketches.png

busts : 1500G/ $15
Nd1JJtz.pnguwMrz1A.png
chibis : $25
Ue8dW4T.jpg
> clear image references as much as possible please^^
> kindly send a 1 way cr for me to start^^ ill only accept it after im finished
FORM wrote:
OC Name:
Image Reference/s: (if no ref, at least hair/face type/accessories images)
Personality:
Pose (if any):

thank you, looking forward to working with you!
reserve
reserve
reserve
reserve
@xGoetia

If you are not done posting, let me know so I can delete this ><

I really like your art! Are you looking for specific eggs? I just have Nocturne eggs right now.
@xGoetia

If you are not done posting, let me know so I can delete this ><

I really like your art! Are you looking for specific eggs? I just have Nocturne eggs right now.
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
If you're open, i'd love to grab a couple! :D Do you have any specific form for me to fill out?
If you're open, i'd love to grab a couple! :D Do you have any specific form for me to fill out?
chivsig1.pngchivsig2.pngchivsig3.gifchivsig4.gifchivsig5.png
@xGoetia

If you're open, I'd love to buy a few ^.^ Out of curiosity, is it possible for you to just do humans with references or is it gijinka only?
@xGoetia

If you're open, I'd love to buy a few ^.^ Out of curiosity, is it possible for you to just do humans with references or is it gijinka only?
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
@Kaixin oh no worries, but thank you! noc eggs are good with me, valued at LAH^^

@Chivalry oops ill have one up there for clarity but basically
name:
img ref: (if no ref, at least hair/face type/accessories images)
personality:

@StormCaleum thank you! human references are most welcome^^
@Kaixin oh no worries, but thank you! noc eggs are good with me, valued at LAH^^

@Chivalry oops ill have one up there for clarity but basically
name:
img ref: (if no ref, at least hair/face type/accessories images)
personality:

@StormCaleum thank you! human references are most welcome^^
@xGoetia

I'd love to get 3 (or 6 characters) done ^.^ I have in depth references for most of them.

I have a lot of fest/ NOTN stuff to offer and G/T
@xGoetia

I'd love to get 3 (or 6 characters) done ^.^ I have in depth references for most of them.

I have a lot of fest/ NOTN stuff to offer and G/T
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
@StormCaleum i'd be glad to accommodate^^
if you're going for 6, would a 50/50 item/g be alright with you?
(( candles are least prio rn haha/ only looking for one crucible/hazebeacon/sundrape))
but thank u for being interested!
@StormCaleum i'd be glad to accommodate^^
if you're going for 6, would a 50/50 item/g be alright with you?
(( candles are least prio rn haha/ only looking for one crucible/hazebeacon/sundrape))
but thank u for being interested!
@xGoetia

Awesome! 1 Noc egg is 280 right now at LAH, so just one pic for me, please ^^
@xGoetia

Awesome! 1 Noc egg is 280 right now at LAH, so just one pic for me, please ^^
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
1 2 3