Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | *throws my body against your windows* hi
1 2 3
Do you take bribes of goods before I attempt to launch myself at your window as well :0 like bundles nd stuff or maybe some skeeeeens ;) I guess my bigger question is do you have a wishlist
Do you take bribes of goods before I attempt to launch myself at your window as well :0 like bundles nd stuff or maybe some skeeeeens ;) I guess my bigger question is do you have a wishlist
@Strauss uhhhhh not really tbh, but I am all ears if you wanna list that stuff out? OvO
@Strauss uhhhhh not really tbh, but I am all ears if you wanna list that stuff out? OvO
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
brmp
brmp
GDPkdgU.png
@Jonquil hi!! your art is so cute, omg?? how would you feel about 700g for one of my ocs, path :?
@Jonquil hi!! your art is so cute, omg?? how would you feel about 700g for one of my ocs, path :?
1uPFBAQ.gif

- vince | he/they | buying art -
@jonquil hello can i offer 400kt for a small boy?
@jonquil hello can i offer 400kt for a small boy?
[comes in spinning like helicopter blades] hey fellow human
do you do. CANONS (as in... characters of franchises or stuff)? the context behind this will not be given. it is important. very. Birthday-Related. 100%. Willing to give you 400 for a fullbody + color. shade isn't required. at all. willing to pop another 200 for an icon. i need it for discord. yes. Yes.
[comes in spinning like helicopter blades] hey fellow human
do you do. CANONS (as in... characters of franchises or stuff)? the context behind this will not be given. it is important. very. Birthday-Related. 100%. Willing to give you 400 for a fullbody + color. shade isn't required. at all. willing to pop another 200 for an icon. i need it for discord. yes. Yes.
please always @ me on forum threads!
wT2BAJW.png
@JarOfSunlight [img]https://i.imgur.com/0WVAEUz.png[/img] [i]yeehowdy...[/i] I like your art a lot, so thank u for showing me your beaumtiful chara and allowing me to draw her
@JarOfSunlight

0WVAEUz.png

yeehowdy...

I like your art a lot, so thank u for showing me your beaumtiful chara and allowing me to draw her
GDPkdgU.png
@Jonquil sHE'S ADORABLE! :"D Thank YOU for drawing her in your art style. I can't breathe I love it so much! <33
@Jonquil sHE'S ADORABLE! :"D Thank YOU for drawing her in your art style. I can't breathe I love it so much! <33
7naJZM8.gif

"Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations" - ST:TOS S3E5
Trekkie & Baldi's Basics Enthusiast | He/They | FRT +3 (GMT -4:00)
tyEuRXe.png.jpg U9LN0Un.jpg kdxdYDq.png.jpg YMPbu9R.png
7naJZM8.gif
@Nebbi begging u to explain even if it ruins the joake
I might be up for doing the 200g icon, really depends on what it is of

@cryptography @remnio ah yeh I can do that ovo send a CR and if I don't get around to your art in say two days feel free to cancel it
@Nebbi begging u to explain even if it ruins the joake

@cryptography @remnio ah yeh I can do that ovo send a CR and if I don't get around to your art in say two days feel free to cancel it
GDPkdgU.png
[quote name="Jonquil" date="2020-04-04 22:41:27" ] @ Nebbi begging u to explain even if it ruins the joake I might be up for doing the 200g icon, really depends on what it is of [/quote] its a really silly joke but: basically, (LOUDLY CRUNCHES BONES ON JOJO REFERENCE) JOSEPH JOESTAR IN A MONOKUMA ONESIE. NO FURTHER CONTEXT TO THIS edit: more context. Since Joseph Joestar and Sonic the Hedgehog have the same personality, my friend and i went too flat brain and i went "joseph can be sonic, and so he uses a sonic onesie." and this eventually spread to my danganronpa braincells.
Jonquil wrote on 2020-04-04 22:41:27:
@ Nebbi begging u to explain even if it ruins the joake
its a really silly joke but:
basically, (LOUDLY CRUNCHES BONES ON JOJO REFERENCE)
JOSEPH JOESTAR IN A MONOKUMA ONESIE. NO FURTHER CONTEXT TO THIS
edit: more context. Since Joseph Joestar and Sonic the Hedgehog have the same personality, my friend and i went too flat brain and i went "joseph can be sonic, and so he uses a sonic onesie." and this eventually spread to my danganronpa braincells.
please always @ me on forum threads!
wT2BAJW.png
1 2 3