Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (OPEN) Aekaeri-Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Aekaeria
Thank you so much!! You were super quick and the outcome is absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to stop by again somewhere down the line!
@Aekaeria
Thank you so much!! You were super quick and the outcome is absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to stop by again somewhere down the line!
x
yN0Gfw3.gif
x
x
x
Bone Fiend - they/them
- Art Shop
- Wishlist
_____vbbEIJ.png
May I claim a slot, please? [b]Type of Commission[/b]: Experimental [b]Headshot/Fullbody[/b]: Fullbody [b]Payment[/b]: Gems [b]Other Comments[/b]: Apparel included please! [b]Expression, Pose, Lore, etc?[/b]: Looking excited, happy perhaps? He's a fandragon of Megamind from the movie of the same name. If that helps ^^' [b]References[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62933317][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/629334/62933317_350.png[/img][/url]
May I claim a slot, please?

Type of Commission: Experimental
Headshot/Fullbody: Fullbody
Payment: Gems
Other Comments: Apparel included please!
Expression, Pose, Lore, etc?: Looking excited, happy perhaps? He's a fandragon of Megamind from the movie of the same name. If that helps ^^'
References:
62933317_350.png
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@SarcasticHawke

absolutely!! he looks like a super fun one- i'll get started on some sketches and send them over when they're done!!
@SarcasticHawke

absolutely!! he looks like a super fun one- i'll get started on some sketches and send them over when they're done!!
Bone Fiend - they/them
- Art Shop
- Wishlist
_____vbbEIJ.png
@SarcasticHawke here you go! i'll be pming a bio-sized version in just a moment! [img]https://i.ibb.co/DLLSRvb/IMG-0585.png[/img]
@SarcasticHawke

here you go! i'll be pming a bio-sized version in just a moment!

IMG-0585.png
Bone Fiend - they/them
- Art Shop
- Wishlist
_____vbbEIJ.png
@Aekaeria Thank you so much <3 I adore this art omg TToTT He just looks so good!!
@Aekaeria Thank you so much <3 I adore this art omg TToTT He just looks so good!!
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
I would like to be added to your pinglist
I would like to be added to your pinglist
lhhAKyQ.gif
@LPSvsS

absolutely!! sorry for the delay, i haven’t been able to be active very much ^^
@LPSvsS

absolutely!! sorry for the delay, i haven’t been able to be active very much ^^
Bone Fiend - they/them
- Art Shop
- Wishlist
_____vbbEIJ.png
Type of Commission: Colored
Headshot/Fullbody: Headshot
Other Comments: This dragon is my oc. Most important character elements - horns pointing forward, blue-green cat eyes, fur instead of scales, long neck feathers, color of the snowy owl + i would have loved little moon in background
Expression, Pose, Lore, etc? (not required): Pose ready to fight
References: I will send you a detailed appearance for priv mess if it is not a problem uwu
Type of Commission: Colored
Headshot/Fullbody: Headshot
Other Comments: This dragon is my oc. Most important character elements - horns pointing forward, blue-green cat eyes, fur instead of scales, long neck feathers, color of the snowy owl + i would have loved little moon in background
Expression, Pose, Lore, etc? (not required): Pose ready to fight
References: I will send you a detailed appearance for priv mess if it is not a problem uwu
@Tangris

that’s awesome!! they’re such a cool character! i’ll be starting on a sketch and sending it over before payment ^^
@Tangris

that’s awesome!! they’re such a cool character! i’ll be starting on a sketch and sending it over before payment ^^
Bone Fiend - they/them
- Art Shop
- Wishlist
_____vbbEIJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6