Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lorie's Pixels! (full)
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 82 83
@dillae

oh yeah absolutely! :D what size medium?
@dillae

oh yeah absolutely! :D what size medium?
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
@Gouldiae

ahhh awesome! I'm thinking something like the second row of the mediums you have as examples on your front page? I'm not picky about the pose or anything like that, anything that strikes your fancy will be perfect, I'm in love with all of these ;~;
@Gouldiae

ahhh awesome! I'm thinking something like the second row of the mediums you have as examples on your front page? I'm not picky about the pose or anything like that, anything that strikes your fancy will be perfect, I'm in love with all of these ;~;
JqmjqQW.pngAWAnvtM.png
@dillae I see, so 150x100 would be a good size I hope? I could do that for $25~
@dillae I see, so 150x100 would be a good size I hope? I could do that for $25~
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

@Gouldiae that sounds perfect! c:
@Gouldiae that sounds perfect! c:
JqmjqQW.pngAWAnvtM.png
@dillae awesome :D feel free to PM me your paypal email in that case!
@dillae awesome :D feel free to PM me your paypal email in that case!
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

@ArcticEira heeya! the wait is finally over! the animation went through a few different versions but, I think I got it looking pretty nice [img]https://i.imgur.com/OpDES5e.gif[/img] what do you think? :0
@ArcticEira heeya! the wait is finally over! the animation went through a few different versions but, I think I got it looking pretty nice

OpDES5e.gif

what do you think? :0
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

@Gouldiae
Oh wow! I'm actually really speechless by this. This looks phenomenal and it's exactly what I pictured for the eyes. Thank you so much! ;v; I love it! <3
@Gouldiae
Oh wow! I'm actually really speechless by this. This looks phenomenal and it's exactly what I pictured for the eyes. Thank you so much! ;v; I love it! <3
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
@Gouldiae
Yooo I was wondering if I could either get a few slots or get a slot and order a few dergs? If it’s just one per person that’s fine but I’d love to get a few on a USD order <3
@Gouldiae
Yooo I was wondering if I could either get a few slots or get a slot and order a few dergs? If it’s just one per person that’s fine but I’d love to get a few on a USD order <3
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@NowViewing

oh sure thing! it's not one per person so feel free to order multiple separate pieces ~!
@NowViewing

oh sure thing! it's not one per person so feel free to order multiple separate pieces ~!
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

@Gouldiae
I’d love to get a pixel of this girl please aaa
Size wise sort of in between the medium and large pixels, so I could still fit it onto my profile bio with a lil bit of text beneath it c:
She doesn’t have much apparel rn and I may possibly add more to her at a later date, if so would it be possible to commission you to edit this pixel of it her it’s done at all please :00
Thank you! <3
@Gouldiae
I’d love to get a pixel of this girl please aaa
Size wise sort of in between the medium and large pixels, so I could still fit it onto my profile bio with a lil bit of text beneath it c:
She doesn’t have much apparel rn and I may possibly add more to her at a later date, if so would it be possible to commission you to edit this pixel of it her it’s done at all please :00
Thank you! <3
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 82 83