Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Headshots (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Sinjin Are you able to draw this girl with her accent? Also can you make her eyes match her colours more XD Its the one bad thing about her #CanWeHaveContactsPlz [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59688522] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/596886/59688522_350.png[/img] [/url] Let me know how much for her to be done
@Sinjin
Are you able to draw this girl with her accent? Also can you make her eyes match her colours more XD Its the one bad thing about her #CanWeHaveContactsPlz

59688522_350.png

Let me know how much for her to be done
Wishlist | She/her | +19hrs
@MathematicalMind
Hey!
Yes I can do her accent.

Questions:
- Do you want her scarf to be a little fuller?
- Would you like the moon on her shoulder to be a 'pin' in her scarf?
- Would you like a longer face (Skydancer with bows and bird) or shorter face (1st SD under finished works) or in between?
- Expression/personality?
- Wind eyes or Nature?

She'll 550g.
Mixed payments are very welcome!
:D
And I'll put a sketch here first, for approval before I color her.
@MathematicalMind
Hey!
Yes I can do her accent.

Questions:
- Do you want her scarf to be a little fuller?
- Would you like the moon on her shoulder to be a 'pin' in her scarf?
- Would you like a longer face (Skydancer with bows and bird) or shorter face (1st SD under finished works) or in between?
- Expression/personality?
- Wind eyes or Nature?

She'll 550g.
Mixed payments are very welcome!
And I'll put a sketch here first, for approval before I color her.
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Sinjin
Scarf more fuller would be cute, and yes a pin on her scarf also is a super cute idea! I prefer shorter faces. I want her looking happy/cheerful, thinking she might be a fortune teller? Wind please!

What do you value arcane eggs at?
@Sinjin
Scarf more fuller would be cute, and yes a pin on her scarf also is a super cute idea! I prefer shorter faces. I want her looking happy/cheerful, thinking she might be a fortune teller? Wind please!

What do you value arcane eggs at?
@MathematicalMind
The AH has the lowest at 320 (but that looks like someone who trying to make a quick sale).
;D
The steady price is 345.

Okay!
Shorter face!
As soon as I finish that wonderfully Witchy Tundra I'll get started on her!

(Two more question... Her eye makeup exactly like that? And Her hair... Wild, curly, any idea?)

Oh!
I forgot to say!
She is stunning and I'm so excited!
@MathematicalMind
The AH has the lowest at 320 (but that looks like someone who trying to make a quick sale).
;D
The steady price is 345.

Okay!
Shorter face!
As soon as I finish that wonderfully Witchy Tundra I'll get started on her!

(Two more question... Her eye makeup exactly like that? And Her hair... Wild, curly, any idea?)

Oh!
I forgot to say!
She is stunning and I'm so excited!
Wishlist
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Sinjin I just finished geneing her up today, she's an expensive little girl, but so so worth it. Will send you payment now. Yes eye makeup like what it is, but also feel free to do your own creative decisions :D
@Sinjin I just finished geneing her up today, she's an expensive little girl, but so so worth it. Will send you payment now. Yes eye makeup like what it is, but also feel free to do your own creative decisions :D
@MathematicalMind
I lied!
One more question (that I tried to sneak in...;D)
Hair?
Any ideas?
@MathematicalMind
I lied!
One more question (that I tried to sneak in...;D)
Hair?
Any ideas?
Wishlist
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Sinjin hmmm I have no ideas, I'm unsure if I'll place any of the manes on her tbh. I mostly just get my dragons drawn without hair or apparel
@Sinjin hmmm I have no ideas, I'm unsure if I'll place any of the manes on her tbh. I mostly just get my dragons drawn without hair or apparel
@MathematicalMind
No...
Lol, I mean with what hair she has, do you want that little bit wild, tamed, curly-ish, strait?
@MathematicalMind
No...
Lol, I mean with what hair she has, do you want that little bit wild, tamed, curly-ish, strait?
Wishlist
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Sinjin oh! Uh A bit wild :D
@Sinjin oh! Uh A bit wild :D
[center][color=teal]Venti has warned him on several occasions to not burn the candle from both ends. He was just being figurative, but Nagara saw it as an insult to his esteemed self, and now most of his time is taken up with futile attempts to burn a candle from the middle without lighting himself on fire. He hasn’t succeeded yet, but he will. He’s a mage. He likes fire. He likes burning things. Goddamn candle will not defeat him! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38359424] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383595/38359424_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Venti has warned him on several occasions to not burn the candle from both ends. He was just being figurative, but Nagara saw it as an insult to his esteemed self, and now most of his time is taken up with futile attempts to burn a candle from the middle without lighting himself on fire. He hasn’t succeeded yet, but he will. He’s a mage. He likes fire. He likes burning things. Goddamn candle will not defeat him!

38359424_350.png
Wishlist
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11