Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [C] Anchoram's Art (dragon/human/adopt)
1 2 3
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/345873358824538119/691690206830526524/unknown.png[/img] [center][b]Welcome![/b] I’m Carolus, a self-taught hobby artist who occasionally enjoys trading my services for profit. I offer two main styles: semi-realistic paintings and anime/cartoon influenced cel-shaded drawings. I've been taken commissions on and off here on FR since 2015, but figured it was time for a new thread. [b]What I will draw:[/b] [LIST] [*]Humanoids [*]Dragons [*]Anthros [*]Animals/Creatures [/LIST] [b]What I won’t draw:[/b] [LIST] [*]NSFW [*]Complicated mecha (a prosthetic is ok, a transformer is not) [*]Characters without references [/LIST] [b]Examples and prices:[/b] My prices are set in FR gems [emoji=gem size=1] for the sake of convenience. I also accept treasure at an 1[emoji=gem size=1] = 1k [emoji=treasure size=1], rate as well as gems at an $1 = 100g rate. Mixed payment is also fine. If the subject you want drawn is overly complex, I might charge extra and will inform if this is the case for your order. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/345873358824538119/691667012933648415/unknown.png[/img] [b]Digital paintings:[/b] Headshot/Bust: 2000g Halfbody: 3000g For a fullbody thing with background you'd have to bribe me as the time they take me makes the price beyond what people usually want to pay on petsites like these haha. A ballpark estimate would be minimum 6000g. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/345873358824538119/691685782167224360/unknown.png[/img] [b]Line-based drawings:[/b] Headshot/Bust: 1000g Halfbody: 1500g Fullbody: 3000g [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/345873358824538119/691669031157235732/unknown.png[/img] [b]Coloured sketches:[/b] Headshot/Bust: 800g Halfbody: 1200g Fullbody: 2500g [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/345873358824538119/691686701839417415/unknown.png[/img] [b]Imp adopts:[/b] Flat price: 300g Additional apparel: +50g Additional accents: from 100g to 500g depending on complexity You can look at more examples in my portfolio [url=https://anchoram.pb.online/]here[/url] My prices might be subject to change in-between shop openings, so please double check before placing an order as they may not be the same as they were the last time the shop was open. [b]Process:[/b] After accepting the commission I will draw a rough sketch and send it to you for approval. Upon receiving this sketch you may tell me whether there’s something you’d like changed, free of charge, or if you’re happy with it. Once the sketch is approved you’ll send over the payment and I’ll continue the piece. I only take a few commissions at a time in order to prevent people waiting a long time for their art. If for some reason it takes me more than a month to finish the drawing after receiving payment, you’re free to ask for a refund. [b]Rules:[/b] [LIST] [*]I draw on a first come, first serve basis [*]I reserve the right to refuse any commission no matter the reason [*]You may not use my art for commercial purposes [*]I am okay with reposting, but my signature should never be removed, and if appropriate I’d also prefer a link back to my user. ‘Made by Anchoram’ will suffice as this is my username on all the social media I use. [*]I may post the drawing on social media for self-promotional purposes but will credit character ownership back to the customer [*]I cannot guarantee that I will keep your commission on my computer forever, so please save it upon receiving. [/LIST] [b]Order form:[/b] Commission type: References: Pose/expression (ignore for imp adopts): Extra info: Payment method:
unknown.png
Welcome!

I’m Carolus, a self-taught hobby artist who occasionally enjoys trading my services for profit. I offer two main styles: semi-realistic paintings and anime/cartoon influenced cel-shaded drawings.

I've been taken commissions on and off here on FR since 2015, but figured it was time for a new thread.

What I will draw:
  • Humanoids
  • Dragons
  • Anthros
  • Animals/Creatures

What I won’t draw:
  • NSFW
  • Complicated mecha (a prosthetic is ok, a transformer is not)
  • Characters without references

Examples and prices:
My prices are set in FR gems for the sake of convenience. I also accept treasure at an 1 = 1k , rate as well as gems at an $1 = 100g rate. Mixed payment is also fine.

If the subject you want drawn is overly complex, I might charge extra and will inform if this is the case for your order.

unknown.png

Digital paintings:
Headshot/Bust: 2000g
Halfbody: 3000g
For a fullbody thing with background you'd have to bribe me as the time they take me makes the price beyond what people usually want to pay on petsites like these haha. A ballpark estimate would be minimum 6000g.

unknown.png

Line-based drawings:
Headshot/Bust: 1000g
Halfbody: 1500g
Fullbody: 3000g

unknown.png
Coloured sketches:
Headshot/Bust: 800g
Halfbody: 1200g
Fullbody: 2500g

unknown.png
Imp adopts:
Flat price: 300g
Additional apparel: +50g
Additional accents: from 100g to 500g depending on complexity

You can look at more examples in my portfolio here

My prices might be subject to change in-between shop openings, so please double check before placing an order as they may not be the same as they were the last time the shop was open.

Process:
After accepting the commission I will draw a rough sketch and send it to you for approval. Upon receiving this sketch you may tell me whether there’s something you’d like changed, free of charge, or if you’re happy with it. Once the sketch is approved you’ll send over the payment and I’ll continue the piece.

I only take a few commissions at a time in order to prevent people waiting a long time for their art. If for some reason it takes me more than a month to finish the drawing after receiving payment, you’re free to ask for a refund.

Rules:
  • I draw on a first come, first serve basis
  • I reserve the right to refuse any commission no matter the reason
  • You may not use my art for commercial purposes
  • I am okay with reposting, but my signature should never be removed, and if appropriate I’d also prefer a link back to my user. ‘Made by Anchoram’ will suffice as this is my username on all the social media I use.
  • I may post the drawing on social media for self-promotional purposes but will credit character ownership back to the customer
  • I cannot guarantee that I will keep your commission on my computer forever, so please save it upon receiving.

Order form:
Commission type:
References:
Pose/expression (ignore for imp adopts):
Extra info:
Payment method:
by-knighterrant.png
Slots regular commissions:
  • Nekomori
  • Skiatha

Slots adopts
  • Open
  • Open
  • Open
  • Open

Pinglist:
Vovina
Luunai
Just ask and I'll put you on the list!
Slots regular commissions:
  • Nekomori
  • Skiatha

Slots adopts
  • Open
  • Open
  • Open
  • Open

Pinglist:
Vovina
Luunai
Just ask and I'll put you on the list!
by-knighterrant.png
[b]Recently finished commissions[/b] For Twyrine [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/345873358824538119/691693674647781436/unknown.png[/img] For Vovina [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/345873358824538119/694522636805341262/Hildebrand.png[/img] For PKRS [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/345873358824538119/699718254922563624/valdez.png[/img]
Recently finished commissions
For Twyrine
unknown.png
For Vovina
Hildebrand.png
For PKRS
valdez.png
by-knighterrant.png
Reserved
Reserved
by-knighterrant.png
And one more reserved just in case. Feel free to post after this one!
And one more reserved just in case. Feel free to post after this one!
by-knighterrant.png
Bump
Bump
by-knighterrant.png
@Anchoram Hello hello and thank you again! <3 Since you specifically mentioned Hildebrand I'd love to go ahead and purchase something of him please! Also when you get the chance and if you wouldn't mind drawing one of my other ocs maybe in the future, could you please add me to your pinglist?

Also just wanted to say that your portfolio is gorgeous--every piece has something special about it and the way you command storytelling and conveying of emotion and characters in your art is amazing!

Commission type: line-based, fullbody
References: His toyhouse page link is here, and here are his main references (x, x).
Pose/expression (ignore for imp adopts): Up to you!
Extra info: You absolutely do not need to draw his scythe! But if you do think you'd like to do something with it, I would be happy to pay extra for it, and/or extra for character design complexity in general. Also if you have any questions about him or the design or need clarification on anything, please let me know. Thank you!
Payment method: Gems
@Anchoram Hello hello and thank you again! <3 Since you specifically mentioned Hildebrand I'd love to go ahead and purchase something of him please! Also when you get the chance and if you wouldn't mind drawing one of my other ocs maybe in the future, could you please add me to your pinglist?

Also just wanted to say that your portfolio is gorgeous--every piece has something special about it and the way you command storytelling and conveying of emotion and characters in your art is amazing!

Commission type: line-based, fullbody
References: His toyhouse page link is here, and here are his main references (x, x).
Pose/expression (ignore for imp adopts): Up to you!
Extra info: You absolutely do not need to draw his scythe! But if you do think you'd like to do something with it, I would be happy to pay extra for it, and/or extra for character design complexity in general. Also if you have any questions about him or the design or need clarification on anything, please let me know. Thank you!
Payment method: Gems
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina
Hildebrand it is then, and man am I excited! Garchomp is one of my favourite pokemons, and I think your gijinka design for him is an awesome balance of original character design whilst staying true to the source. And I can certainly add you to the pinglist, with rl circumstances like they are right now I'll probably be able to keep taking and finish commissions regularly for at least a couple of weeks.

Again, I really want to thank you so much for the kind words - it means a lot!

I'll keep the scythe thing in mind and see whether I can come up with a good way to bring it into the piece :) And since I basically begged to draw Hildebrand myself, I won't demand any extra for design complexity haha.

I'll be sure to pm you if I have any additional questions, and will send you a sketch for approval once it's done! Again, thank you so much!
@Vovina
Hildebrand it is then, and man am I excited! Garchomp is one of my favourite pokemons, and I think your gijinka design for him is an awesome balance of original character design whilst staying true to the source. And I can certainly add you to the pinglist, with rl circumstances like they are right now I'll probably be able to keep taking and finish commissions regularly for at least a couple of weeks.

Again, I really want to thank you so much for the kind words - it means a lot!

I'll keep the scythe thing in mind and see whether I can come up with a good way to bring it into the piece :) And since I basically begged to draw Hildebrand myself, I won't demand any extra for design complexity haha.

I'll be sure to pm you if I have any additional questions, and will send you a sketch for approval once it's done! Again, thank you so much!
by-knighterrant.png
Bump
Bump
by-knighterrant.png
Bump
Bump
by-knighterrant.png
1 2 3