Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Cartoons [Closed for now!]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
@FateSong

A-ok with me! 46 gems sounds good ^^
@FateSong

A-ok with me! 46 gems sounds good ^^
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@Gem4567 Sorry for the wait! It took me a while to settle on a pose. Let me know if there's anything I need to change or if the image needs to be resized. Edit: I think it needs to be resized Yet another edit: ok I think I fixed it but let me know! [img]https://i.imgur.com/YPiYryP.jpg?2.png[/img]
@Gem4567

Sorry for the wait! It took me a while to settle on a pose. Let me know if there's anything I need to change or if the image needs to be resized.
Edit: I think it needs to be resized
Yet another edit: ok I think I fixed it but let me know!

YPiYryP.jpg?2.png
OBULKax.png
Dragon Cartoon Shop
She/her
Big Gears of War fan
Subnautica fan
Cat person
I like writing and drawing

tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif8fuzhUG.gifDlO6vXs.gifDhGVJrr.gif
@FateSong

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD THIS IS AMAZING THIS IS THE BEST ONE YET. I can't believe you captured everything so perfectly, her entire aura is in this one picture and it's perfect! Thank you so much I love it!

Edit: Is it possible you could give me the original full res one and one resized to 600 px? I completely understand if not!
@FateSong

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD THIS IS AMAZING THIS IS THE BEST ONE YET. I can't believe you captured everything so perfectly, her entire aura is in this one picture and it's perfect! Thank you so much I love it!

Edit: Is it possible you could give me the original full res one and one resized to 600 px? I completely understand if not!
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@Gem4567

That makes me so happy to hear!!

Umm yes that should work I'm pretty bad with technology but let me see if I can figure it out I'll send them to you in a message?
@Gem4567

That makes me so happy to hear!!

Umm yes that should work I'm pretty bad with technology but let me see if I can figure it out I'll send them to you in a message?
OBULKax.png
Dragon Cartoon Shop
She/her
Big Gears of War fan
Subnautica fan
Cat person

tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif8fuzhUG.gifDlO6vXs.gifDhGVJrr.gif
bump
bump
OBULKax.png
Dragon Cartoon Shop
She/her
Big Gears of War fan
Subnautica fan
Cat person

bump
bump
OBULKax.png
Dragon Cartoon Shop
She/her
Big Gears of War fan
Subnautica fan
Cat person

bump
bump
OBULKax.png
Dragon Cartoon Shop
She/her
Big Gears of War fan
Subnautica fan
Cat person

@FateSong Hiya!!! I'm back!! Order Form: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3565372] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35654/3565372_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Pele Headshot or Full body: Fullbody Payment in treasure or gems: Gems Apparel items: Skin, Viper's Wing Fans, Viper's Leg Armor, Viper's Arm Guards Expression or Prompt: She's very cocky (one of the boys/UBER tomboy type), chipper, well-meaning and ALWAYS ready to brawl. Once again you have entire artistic liberty! Backround desc.: Something with a sunset and little clouds obscuring the edges? Background color: Orange, yellows and reds. Other: You can include her firebird if you want!
@FateSong

Hiya!!! I'm back!!

Order Form:

3565372_350.png

Dragon Name: Pele
Headshot or Full body: Fullbody
Payment in treasure or gems: Gems
Apparel items: Skin, Viper's Wing Fans, Viper's Leg Armor, Viper's Arm Guards
Expression or Prompt: She's very cocky (one of the boys/UBER tomboy type), chipper, well-meaning and ALWAYS ready to brawl. Once again you have entire artistic liberty!
Backround desc.: Something with a sunset and little clouds obscuring the edges?
Background color: Orange, yellows and reds.
Other: You can include her firebird if you want!
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
Order Form: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47733827] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/477339/47733827_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Hoid Headshot or Full body: Full body plz Payment in treasure or gems: gems Apparel items: hat, fire ring, paper bag mask, and marva eye (4) Expression or Prompt: Her paper bag is on fire. Scare but not trying to put it out. Backround desc. (optional): fire (this is fine) Background color (optional): fire colors or pink plz Other: Hoid is having a good time shes just...on fire. She doesn't like being on fire but this is the decision she has made and the life she must live now. Just the fire, mask, eye, and hat are important. The other apparel on her aren't needed.
Order Form:

47733827_350.png

Dragon Name: Hoid
Headshot or Full body: Full body plz
Payment in treasure or gems: gems
Apparel items: hat, fire ring, paper bag mask, and marva eye (4)
Expression or Prompt: Her paper bag is on fire. Scare but not trying to put it out.
Backround desc. (optional): fire (this is fine)
Background color (optional): fire colors or pink plz
Other: Hoid is having a good time shes just...on fire. She doesn't like being on fire but this is the decision she has made and the life she must live now. Just the fire, mask, eye, and hat are important. The other apparel on her aren't needed.
ky82ASU.gifv1YXSNU.pngpzHLHqb.png yMJvT3V.png
@Gem4567

Hello again! Your order form looks good--That'll be 58 gems but I will add her familiar for an extra three. Soo uh.. 61 with the firebird added!

@Spazzshadow

You're the first person to order a cartoon for a bogsneak! I'm so excited to draw her she's amazing. That'll be 53 gems!
@Gem4567

Hello again! Your order form looks good--That'll be 58 gems but I will add her familiar for an extra three. Soo uh.. 61 with the firebird added!

@Spazzshadow

You're the first person to order a cartoon for a bogsneak! I'm so excited to draw her she's amazing. That'll be 53 gems!
OBULKax.png
Dragon Cartoon Shop
She/her
Big Gears of War fan
Subnautica fan
Cat person

1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15