Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Cartoons [Closed for now!]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
@FieryWave

I'm so glad to hear that! And of course! Thanks for ordering :D
@FieryWave

I'm so glad to hear that! And of course! Thanks for ordering :D
OBULKax.png
Dragon Cartoon Shop
She/her
Big Gears of War fan
Subnautica fan
Cat person
I like writing and drawing

tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif8fuzhUG.gifDlO6vXs.gifDhGVJrr.gif
@FateSong

Thank you so much T - T they’re beautiful. This was a wonderful thing to wake up to !!! Should I credit your FR account or do you have any other media you’d prefer?
@FateSong

Thank you so much T - T they’re beautiful. This was a wonderful thing to wake up to !!! Should I credit your FR account or do you have any other media you’d prefer?
KQZXGEG.png
@Ratvork

You're welcome! I'm super happy to hear that!! And FR account is fine.
@Ratvork

You're welcome! I'm super happy to hear that!! And FR account is fine.
OBULKax.png
Dragon Cartoon Shop
She/her
Big Gears of War fan
Subnautica fan
Cat person

tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif8fuzhUG.gifDlO6vXs.gifDhGVJrr.gif
@stonecoldbonkax Here's your cartoon! Let me know if there's anything you want me to fix -- I loved drawing your dragon a TON he looks awesome [img]https://i.imgur.com/z0obBvN.jpg[/img]
@stonecoldbonkax

Here's your cartoon! Let me know if there's anything you want me to fix -- I loved drawing your dragon a TON he looks awesome

z0obBvN.jpg
OBULKax.png
Dragon Cartoon Shop
She/her
Big Gears of War fan
Subnautica fan
Cat person

@FateSong I'll snag the last slot ;) Please provide an image of your dragon and any other specifications! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8886] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89/8886_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Whirlpool Headshot or Full body: Full body Payment in treasure or gems: Gems Apparel items: Ethereal Entourage and Spring's Breath Expression or Prompt: She's the clan's 'Mother' and the original inspiration for their mission. Very sweet, loving and patient while also a bit street smart. She cares for a whole garden of familiars and reveres life, self-appreciation, and peace above all else. She is often seen with a light warming smile. I can't wait to see what you come up with! Backround desc.: I would like some greenery or something like a garden? Maybe a couple of flowers and/or familiars like Blooming Hedgehide, Garden Watcher, Flowering Pohip, something like that! Background color: Greens! Other: Feel free to be as elaborate or simplistic as you like ^^ Thanks so much!
@FateSong I'll snag the last slot ;)

Please provide an image of your dragon and any other specifications!

8886_350.png

Dragon Name: Whirlpool
Headshot or Full body: Full body
Payment in treasure or gems: Gems
Apparel items: Ethereal Entourage and Spring's Breath
Expression or Prompt: She's the clan's 'Mother' and the original inspiration for their mission. Very sweet, loving and patient while also a bit street smart. She cares for a whole garden of familiars and reveres life, self-appreciation, and peace above all else. She is often seen with a light warming smile. I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Backround desc.: I would like some greenery or something like a garden? Maybe a couple of flowers and/or familiars like Blooming Hedgehide, Garden Watcher, Flowering Pohip, something like that!
Background color: Greens!
Other: Feel free to be as elaborate or simplistic as you like ^^ Thanks so much!
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
hell yeah I love it!!!! thank you so much it turned out fantastic!
hell yeah I love it!!!! thank you so much it turned out fantastic!
4sDlVe5.png
tn0RSo5.png
hh5n4WA.png
bYt72YT.png
UMevL3r.png
xmScPts.png
rUoKR6y.png
wU5i5vK.gif
@Blacknovelist Here's your cartoon! [img]https://i.imgur.com/gLMMHOm.jpg[/img] Let me know if there's anything I need to fix and I hope the background's alright? @Gem4567 Hello again! Will it just be those two apparel items?? I'd love to add familiars in the background but that might cost a bit extra. And @stonecoldbonkax I'm so glad to hear that!
@Blacknovelist

Here's your cartoon!
gLMMHOm.jpg

Let me know if there's anything I need to fix and I hope the background's alright?

@Gem4567 Hello again!

Will it just be those two apparel items?? I'd love to add familiars in the background but that might cost a bit extra.

And @stonecoldbonkax I'm so glad to hear that!
OBULKax.png
Dragon Cartoon Shop
She/her
Big Gears of War fan
Subnautica fan
Cat person

ohhh, it's perfect, background and all! Thank you so much! :D
ohhh, it's perfect, background and all! Thank you so much! :D
maZIx4r.pngaC2MxeX.pngqbN1OYl.pngACOZFAh.pngcIEO3vJ.png WL
@FateSong

Yes just those two! Honestly I love her regular look with just her genes but I dress her because all my other dragons are dressed to ends of the earth haha. But if you want you can draw her with her other apparel! I don't mind ^^

Like before, I'm willing to pay whatever you'd like!
@FateSong

Yes just those two! Honestly I love her regular look with just her genes but I dress her because all my other dragons are dressed to ends of the earth haha. But if you want you can draw her with her other apparel! I don't mind ^^

Like before, I'm willing to pay whatever you'd like!
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@Blacknovelist I'm so so happy to hear that!

@Gem4567

Okay cool! I might just stick with those two apparel pieces if that's alright with you and as for pricing, does 46 gems sound okay? (The extra 6 for the familiars)
@Blacknovelist I'm so so happy to hear that!

@Gem4567

Okay cool! I might just stick with those two apparel pieces if that's alright with you and as for pricing, does 46 gems sound okay? (The extra 6 for the familiars)
OBULKax.png
Dragon Cartoon Shop
She/her
Big Gears of War fan
Subnautica fan
Cat person

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15