Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw human/gijinka shop !! || ko-fi open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
[quote name="@takatsuki" date="2020-03-20 22:21:57" ] a normal piece is usually the fullbody art, but i don't see a fullbody ref for her ;;; were you hoping to get just a bust, or? [/quote] Thank you for picking up the order! ^^ Re: fullbody or bust, it's up to you -- I think it's better to trust the artist's judgment, especially in PWYW cases. x3 If you decide to draw a full-body, I imagine her wearing just a simple, flowy gown, very similar to the lady in [url=https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/65/Julius_Hoeppner_-_Ein_Sommernachtstraum_4.jpg]this one[/url]. Please feel free to ask more questions if you need further info! I'll set up the payment now. :D
@takatsuki wrote on 2020-03-20 22:21:57:
a normal piece is usually the fullbody art, but i don't see a fullbody ref for her ;;; were you hoping to get just a bust, or?
Thank you for picking up the order! ^^

Re: fullbody or bust, it's up to you -- I think it's better to trust the artist's judgment, especially in PWYW cases. x3 If you decide to draw a full-body, I imagine her wearing just a simple, flowy gown, very similar to the lady in this one.

Please feel free to ask more questions if you need further info! I'll set up the payment now. :D
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
ohh could i be added to the pinglist?
ohh could i be added to the pinglist?
@takatsuki Hey there! Are all your slots taken?
@takatsuki Hey there! Are all your slots taken?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Disillusionist

payment received, thank you very much !! : D

that dress is so pretty, i'll play around for a bit and see ~~ honestly my main objection is just that i'm so bad at imagining anything even with a separate photo ref hfht

no further questions, thanks again ~ hope to have your art to you soon c:
@Disillusionist

payment received, thank you very much !! : D

that dress is so pretty, i'll play around for a bit and see ~~ honestly my main objection is just that i'm so bad at imagining anything even with a separate photo ref hfht

no further questions, thanks again ~ hope to have your art to you soon c:
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
@Mareanie

added you to the pinglist, thank you!
@Mareanie

added you to the pinglist, thank you!
@Xairathan

i have one slot open right now : D
@Xairathan

i have one slot open right now : D
@takatsuki Wow sorry for the late reply. If I understand this correctly, this is PWYW? And I'm guessing just one character per slot?
@takatsuki Wow sorry for the late reply. If I understand this correctly, this is PWYW? And I'm guessing just one character per slot?
vnfnSuk.gif
@takatsuki
I would love to be added to the pinglist <3
@takatsuki
I would love to be added to the pinglist <3

4MdcPJR.png

9lctc8.gifesqptg.gif

3MNH0.gif
hdq3Q.gif
pv2dq.gif
@Xairathan

yep! feel free to offer anything and i'll confirm/deny depending on the request in question : D most of the time i don't mind drawing anything though! it's good practise ~

one canvas per slot, meaning that multiple characters on one canvas is okay!
@Xairathan

yep! feel free to offer anything and i'll confirm/deny depending on the request in question : D most of the time i don't mind drawing anything though! it's good practise ~

one canvas per slot, meaning that multiple characters on one canvas is okay!
@Blabla247

added, thank you for your interest ~ c:
@Blabla247

added, thank you for your interest ~ c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24