Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ OPEN ] Kyuu's Digital Mess
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 178 179
@AceSabo
Hello again <3
I do! :D 2 for EUR and 1 for FRC (gems mainly)
@AceSabo
Hello again <3
I do! :D 2 for EUR and 1 for FRC (gems mainly)
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
@KyuuBird Yay! :) Well you know exactly what I think your art is worth! But I also have gems if you would prefer, so either or works for me! I would like to Commission Hermes brother this time! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/691671020368822367/889346208529788988/64323193_350.png[/img]
@KyuuBird

Yay! :)

Well you know exactly what I think your art is worth! But I also have gems if you would prefer, so either or works for me!

I would like to Commission Hermes brother this time!

64323193_350.png
@AceSabo
just fill out a form and I'll look it over!
I'm busy these days due to project deadlines but I'm still happy to draw when I have time, just letting you know as a heads up if i take a while! (plus the other comms i have to finish)
@AceSabo
just fill out a form and I'll look it over!
I'm busy these days due to project deadlines but I'm still happy to draw when I have time, just letting you know as a heads up if i take a while! (plus the other comms i have to finish)
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
Name: AceSabo Dragon/OC ref: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/691671020368822367/889346208529788988/64323193_350.png[/img] Type of Art: Full-body Chibi Anything additional I should know?: He is a hopeless romantic so he usually always has a flower as he tends to develop crushes pretty easily. His breath is always seen, since his ice magic tends to overflow. So perhaps a sweet expression, like he's thinking of someone? Payment: $100 EUR Would you like to be added to my pinglist?: Already there <3 Also, don't worry about anything, take as much time as you need, your art is more than worth the wait!
Name: AceSabo
Dragon/OC ref: 64323193_350.png
Type of Art: Full-body Chibi
Anything additional I should know?: He is a hopeless romantic so he usually always has a flower as he tends to develop crushes pretty easily. His breath is always seen, since his ice magic tends to overflow. So perhaps a sweet expression, like he's thinking of someone?
Payment: $100 EUR
Would you like to be added to my pinglist?: Already there <3

Also, don't worry about anything, take as much time as you need, your art is more than worth the wait!
@AceSabo
Ajdhbsx adding you asap! As always I'll show you update sketches and previews of my progress, and feel free to request edits at any time!
I believe you already have my PayPal, but if you need it again it's @KyuuBird (insekyuure@gmail.com)

I'll get to it asap! He sounds like a sweetie and I've already got ideas ^^ (I'll try to animate it as i did your last piece, too! If you'd like, ofc)
@AceSabo
Ajdhbsx adding you asap! As always I'll show you update sketches and previews of my progress, and feel free to request edits at any time!
I believe you already have my PayPal, but if you need it again it's @KyuuBird (insekyuure@gmail.com)

I'll get to it asap! He sounds like a sweetie and I've already got ideas ^^ (I'll try to animate it as i did your last piece, too! If you'd like, ofc)
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@KyuuBird

As soon as I'm off work I'll do what we did before, half now and half on completion! Thank you so much for taking the commission! And I would love him animated, thank you!
@KyuuBird

As soon as I'm off work I'll do what we did before, half now and half on completion! Thank you so much for taking the commission! And I would love him animated, thank you!
2 slots left! 1 FRC and 1 EURO!
I've also been trying to slowly revamp my shop layout so hopefully now it's a bit more pleasing c:
2 slots left! 1 FRC and 1 EURO!
I've also been trying to slowly revamp my shop layout so hopefully now it's a bit more pleasing c:
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@furo I’m vvv busy but I make little updates when I can c: promise [img]https://i.imgur.com/L7sbMSp.jpg[/img]
@furo
I’m vvv busy but I make little updates when I can c: promise

L7sbMSp.jpg
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
its gorgeous, no worries about slow updates- your work is more than worth it to wait for! spice looks so cute aaa <3
its gorgeous, no worries about slow updates- your work is more than worth it to wait for! spice looks so cute aaa <3
CvyoOwu.png
@furo god please let me know if there's details missing or unfinished, its almost 2am and so many details got me a bit lost in the end q-q)/ Hope it's okay though! [img]https://i.imgur.com/FL51U9L.png[/img] (open in another tab for full res)
@furo
god please let me know if there's details missing or unfinished, its almost 2am and so many details got me a bit lost in the end q-q)/ Hope it's okay though!

FL51U9L.png
(open in another tab for full res)
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 178 179