Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ◊ Glitch's art [1 USD+1 FRC SLOT] ◊
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@Nabesima

I do have IG and tumblr, but don't really post, so feel free to tag me instead! And glad to work this piece out with you :D it was really fun drawing multiple characters for once! (even now I'm working on a single character haha...)
@Nabesima

I do have IG and tumblr, but don't really post, so feel free to tag me instead! And glad to work this piece out with you :D it was really fun drawing multiple characters for once! (even now I'm working on a single character haha...)
Artboard-1.png
@Pinkdragonwings @theoncomingstorm @Teg741 @Iodine @EmoFireFox @Jaderannosaurus @Riku114 @MushroomEmpress @HolyShipper @remnio @SweetToothArt @Prescott @Vovina @Mazurkas @Mature @Metroid @AthenaOfDragons @Rheine @KasumiDragon @yumspaghettiyum @belladonna66 @Vistron @JellieDonut @Line @Lyka @Twiggle

Hey hey, it’s been a while! Reopening shop again with art style updates! I will for now open one FRC first come first served slot, but if you didn’t catch this slot, still don’t hesitate to put down your order, because I might just continue down the list!

Now if you’d no longer like to be pinged for updates, please let me know so I can remove your name :)

I just want to say a quick thanks to all of you—quite a few have commissioned me in the past and I am very glad to share my artist journey with you <3
@Pinkdragonwings @theoncomingstorm @Teg741 @Iodine @EmoFireFox @Jaderannosaurus @Riku114 @MushroomEmpress @HolyShipper @remnio @SweetToothArt @Prescott @Vovina @Mazurkas @Mature @Metroid @AthenaOfDragons @Rheine @KasumiDragon @yumspaghettiyum @belladonna66 @Vistron @JellieDonut @Line @Lyka @Twiggle

Hey hey, it’s been a while! Reopening shop again with art style updates! I will for now open one FRC first come first served slot, but if you didn’t catch this slot, still don’t hesitate to put down your order, because I might just continue down the list!

Now if you’d no longer like to be pinged for updates, please let me know so I can remove your name :)

I just want to say a quick thanks to all of you—quite a few have commissioned me in the past and I am very glad to share my artist journey with you <3
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame hey!! I'm super interested in your usd slot, but just wanted to check in and see if you'd be interested in a character redesign commission before I started writing any specifics out

the really quick summary is that my dnd character just died a few sessions ago, and then got resurrected as the amalgamation of three different dead people and also kind of a new person?

no worries if you're not interested or would prefer more details before deciding, just let me know either way <3
@GlitchingFlame hey!! I'm super interested in your usd slot, but just wanted to check in and see if you'd be interested in a character redesign commission before I started writing any specifics out

the really quick summary is that my dnd character just died a few sessions ago, and then got resurrected as the amalgamation of three different dead people and also kind of a new person?

no worries if you're not interested or would prefer more details before deciding, just let me know either way <3
@Rheine hey there! I love designing/redesigning characters, so I’d love to hear more about your character! May I ask, for the amalgamation part of your resurrected YuXia, is the amalgamation literal as in multiple limbs, modgepodge gore or normal human who bears similarity to three different people/characters? I can do both, but would like to know which one is what you’re looking for!

Feel free to fill out the form and/or share me more about YuXia :) and we can work together
@Rheine hey there! I love designing/redesigning characters, so I’d love to hear more about your character! May I ask, for the amalgamation part of your resurrected YuXia, is the amalgamation literal as in multiple limbs, modgepodge gore or normal human who bears similarity to three different people/characters? I can do both, but would like to know which one is what you’re looking for!

Feel free to fill out the form and/or share me more about YuXia :) and we can work together
Artboard-1.png
[character description removed to avoid confusion! sorry!]
[character description removed to avoid confusion! sorry!]
@Rheine

Thank you for all the info, it’s very well-thought out! I just got sick so it may take me a bit longer to work on the commission if you don’t mind.

As for the art style, I can totally do the Genshin ocs one. Can I just clarify a bit with the armor-but-not-quite-armor parts you like on the first roster? (To get a better idea of what you’re looking for)

For the payment, this is an interesting scenario where (assuming no shading as per my ‘Genshin oc style’) the actual artwork ($20) costs less than the design fee ($50, includes back and forth communication and design tweaking). If that works with you, I can put you in the USD slot!

And just a review on USD payments, I’ll take half once the sketch is confirmed, and then notify you when I am done with the final where you can then send the rest :)

Excited to work with you!
@Rheine

Thank you for all the info, it’s very well-thought out! I just got sick so it may take me a bit longer to work on the commission if you don’t mind.

As for the art style, I can totally do the Genshin ocs one. Can I just clarify a bit with the armor-but-not-quite-armor parts you like on the first roster? (To get a better idea of what you’re looking for)

For the payment, this is an interesting scenario where (assuming no shading as per my ‘Genshin oc style’) the actual artwork ($20) costs less than the design fee ($50, includes back and forth communication and design tweaking). If that works with you, I can put you in the USD slot!

And just a review on USD payments, I’ll take half once the sketch is confirmed, and then notify you when I am done with the final where you can then send the rest :)

Excited to work with you!
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame I don't mind at all! No worries, no need to rush at all, and I hope you feel better quickly <3

Everything sounds good to me payment-wise, so! yeah, I would love to officially claim the usd slot

and absolutely, yeah! I was mostly talking about the scales in hairui's design, and then also the fact that hossein's outfit has some bracer and greave implications to it - like it's not quite full armor, but it definitely implies armor more than any of the other designs?
I guess what I'm kind of trying to say is that she doesn't need to be in full armor or anything, but I'd really love if you pulled some armor-ish elements into the design a bit, if that's a better way of wording it or helps clarify at all?
@GlitchingFlame I don't mind at all! No worries, no need to rush at all, and I hope you feel better quickly <3

Everything sounds good to me payment-wise, so! yeah, I would love to officially claim the usd slot

and absolutely, yeah! I was mostly talking about the scales in hairui's design, and then also the fact that hossein's outfit has some bracer and greave implications to it - like it's not quite full armor, but it definitely implies armor more than any of the other designs?
I guess what I'm kind of trying to say is that she doesn't need to be in full armor or anything, but I'd really love if you pulled some armor-ish elements into the design a bit, if that's a better way of wording it or helps clarify at all?
@GlitchingFlame am i able to be added to the general pinglist? '`
@GlitchingFlame am i able to be added to the general pinglist? '`
valcomm_sticker_22.pngscratch_the_beloved_small.png
@GlitchingFlame

Hi! Could I please be added to the general pinglist?
@GlitchingFlame

Hi! Could I please be added to the general pinglist?
53000751854_682e4ca757_o.png
@GlitchingFlame yahooo! Can i be on the FRC pinglist ?
@GlitchingFlame yahooo! Can i be on the FRC pinglist ?
Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38