Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ◊ Glitch's art [1 USD+1 FRC SLOT] ◊
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Okay, the character here is named Malva! She unfortunately doesn't have a reference, just like Taylor, but I did my best to find as much info and references as I could to make your job easier! If you would like to request the full 500kT or something because of the trouble, I would be fine with that. Again, so sorry this took so long :<

Style: Fullbody
Type: Sketch

Reference pictures, aesthetics, visual aid: Malva (Pokemon) | Golden Pheasant | Misc. phoenix 1 | Misc. Phoenix 2

Written Notes: The character formentioned is Malva. She is a humanoid phoenix / bird person! She is completely human except for her forearms, forelegs, and a tail / wings.
She is originally inspired greatly by Malva from Pokemon, so I linked her design for you to check out! I would like for the hair to remain relatively the same, with certain aspects of the outfit otherwise kept, but not just a copy.
I would like the spiked head feathers of the first misc. phoenix art to be on her either haid / head / neck, and the long feathers from misc. phoenix 2 to be apparent either just on the tail or smaller / shorter versions coming off of her elbows!
Her hands are scaled, sort of like a lizard or real life bird, but with the same hand shape as a regular human, and sharp talons on the end of each finger! The scales end right before the elbow, but you can put some fluffy feathers on the upper arm / where the scales end if you want!
No shoes on her, she has bird feet, probably something similar to an ostrich but feel free to remix however is easier for you!
She has flowy wings, quite large, but you can make em small and just fluffy if you want, 'chibi ify' them so they're not too much trouble for you to draw. Tail I would like to resemble the golden pheasant, on the larger side would be great!

Themes: Fire, anger, chaos, mania
Genre: Fantasy, magic, modern
Payment Proposal Amount: 250kT (Unless otherwise specified)

If there's anything else I can give you or clarify, just let me know. I tried to be as cohesive as I could but my blood sugar has been on the fritz for two days now and brain is fried lol
Thank you again for agreeing to still draw for me!!
Okay, the character here is named Malva! She unfortunately doesn't have a reference, just like Taylor, but I did my best to find as much info and references as I could to make your job easier! If you would like to request the full 500kT or something because of the trouble, I would be fine with that. Again, so sorry this took so long :<

Style: Fullbody
Type: Sketch

Reference pictures, aesthetics, visual aid: Malva (Pokemon) | Golden Pheasant | Misc. phoenix 1 | Misc. Phoenix 2

Written Notes: The character formentioned is Malva. She is a humanoid phoenix / bird person! She is completely human except for her forearms, forelegs, and a tail / wings.
She is originally inspired greatly by Malva from Pokemon, so I linked her design for you to check out! I would like for the hair to remain relatively the same, with certain aspects of the outfit otherwise kept, but not just a copy.
I would like the spiked head feathers of the first misc. phoenix art to be on her either haid / head / neck, and the long feathers from misc. phoenix 2 to be apparent either just on the tail or smaller / shorter versions coming off of her elbows!
Her hands are scaled, sort of like a lizard or real life bird, but with the same hand shape as a regular human, and sharp talons on the end of each finger! The scales end right before the elbow, but you can put some fluffy feathers on the upper arm / where the scales end if you want!
No shoes on her, she has bird feet, probably something similar to an ostrich but feel free to remix however is easier for you!
She has flowy wings, quite large, but you can make em small and just fluffy if you want, 'chibi ify' them so they're not too much trouble for you to draw. Tail I would like to resemble the golden pheasant, on the larger side would be great!

Themes: Fire, anger, chaos, mania
Genre: Fantasy, magic, modern
Payment Proposal Amount: 250kT (Unless otherwise specified)

If there's anything else I can give you or clarify, just let me know. I tried to be as cohesive as I could but my blood sugar has been on the fritz for two days now and brain is fried lol
Thank you again for agreeing to still draw for me!!
@Nabesima finished!! Let me know if there's anything to change :D I gave them a sort of ground to sit on in a separate version because otherwise they're just floating around ahaha [img]https://i.ibb.co/LJQ3Xvm/frcomms13.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/vwqtfc7/frcomms13.png[/img]
@Nabesima finished!! Let me know if there's anything to change :D I gave them a sort of ground to sit on in a separate version because otherwise they're just floating around ahaha

frcomms13.jpg
frcomms13.png
Artboard-1.png
Oh man this looks great, but this is a different outfit/look for Lucio from the one I linked in the comm ;; Would it be plausible to redress him, or is that too big of a fix?
Oh man this looks great, but this is a different outfit/look for Lucio from the one I linked in the comm ;; Would it be plausible to redress him, or is that too big of a fix?
KmnIjfw.png
@Nabesima

Oh I am so sorry about that!! I can redraw his outfit, it'll just take a bit if that's alright with you, because I might be sick (sore throat, watery eyes, runny nose, uncomfortable but not bedridden, yet) so it might take a bit longer than usual ><
@Nabesima

Oh I am so sorry about that!! I can redraw his outfit, it'll just take a bit if that's alright with you, because I might be sick (sore throat, watery eyes, runny nose, uncomfortable but not bedridden, yet) so it might take a bit longer than usual ><
Artboard-1.png
Understandable!! To make things a bit easier, this version without the armor will also work fine (and tbh probably better for the pose/setting in the first place)
Understandable!! To make things a bit easier, this version without the armor will also work fine (and tbh probably better for the pose/setting in the first place)
KmnIjfw.png
@Nabesima Alright, I'll be getting to it soon!

@TuxTheStrayCat Looks good, feel free to resend the CR or keep it as it, I'll update you with the design in a bit.
@Nabesima Alright, I'll be getting to it soon!

@TuxTheStrayCat Looks good, feel free to resend the CR or keep it as it, I'll update you with the design in a bit.
Artboard-1.png
@Nabesima [img]https://i.ibb.co/fkdcXH0/frcomms13-1.jpg[/img] Hope this is better now!
@Nabesima

frcomms13-1.jpg

Hope this is better now!
Artboard-1.png
Yesss the jacket looks perfect! One minor thing (sorry :'D) could you color the eye whites to, well, white and add the white glow between the metal plates of the prosthetic?
Yesss the jacket looks perfect! One minor thing (sorry :'D) could you color the eye whites to, well, white and add the white glow between the metal plates of the prosthetic?
KmnIjfw.png
@Nabesima [img]https://i.ibb.co/xgsm2gW/frcomms13-3.jpg[/img] like so?
@Nabesima

frcomms13-3.jpg
like so?
Artboard-1.png
Yeah!! Tysm for indulging me, I love how this turned out [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I've noticed you have IG and tumblr pages, do you post commissions there as well? I'd share/reblog if that's the case, though if you don't mind me posting instead (with credit naturally) I'll do that :>
Yeah!! Tysm for indulging me, I love how this turned out
I've noticed you have IG and tumblr pages, do you post commissions there as well? I'd share/reblog if that's the case, though if you don't mind me posting instead (with credit naturally) I'll do that :>
KmnIjfw.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40