Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pixel sigs | frc/usd | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@softbones sorry for the delay, here's your lad! lemme know if i should fix anything <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/ikUMaV1.png[/img]
@softbones sorry for the delay, here's your lad! lemme know if i should fix anything <3

ikUMaV1.png
a8byJKr.gif
@ridill Holy moly whatta baby! I love it, thank you so much!
@ridill Holy moly whatta baby! I love it, thank you so much!
9ShTRPz.png
> The Hive
> For Sale
> Brewing, Nest Rental & Lore Shop
@ridill
Hello! Can you add me to your pinglist if you have one? Thanks.
@ridill
Hello! Can you add me to your pinglist if you have one? Thanks.
LklXAGK.png
@oceanas of course, thank you so much!
@oceanas of course, thank you so much!
a8byJKr.gif
@alduin sorry for the delay (seems like real life decided to get hectic the second i opened this shop ^^;), here's your gal! please let me know if you'd like any adjustments made <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/NHQzJ9J.png[/img]
@alduin sorry for the delay (seems like real life decided to get hectic the second i opened this shop ^^;), here's your gal! please let me know if you'd like any adjustments made <3

NHQzJ9J.png
a8byJKr.gif
@theawesomew @oceanas

slots open! opened a couple more this time, since it doesn't look like i'll have anything else to do in the foreseeable future ;v;
@theawesomew @oceanas

slots open! opened a couple more this time, since it doesn't look like i'll have anything else to do in the foreseeable future ;v;
a8byJKr.gif
@ridill
I'm not sure if this oc would work for you because of her human face, but if she does, let me know! Also, her antlers grow from her shoulders, not her head.

If she doesn't work, let me know if this oc's feral form would work better.
@ridill
I'm not sure if this oc would work for you because of her human face, but if she does, let me know! Also, her antlers grow from her shoulders, not her head.

If she doesn't work, let me know if this oc's feral form would work better.
LklXAGK.png
@oceanas i think that the second one would pixel better as well, if that's alright with you? it'll just be the base price if so!
@oceanas i think that the second one would pixel better as well, if that's alright with you? it'll just be the base price if so!
a8byJKr.gif
@ridill
Works for me! Sending payment in eggs. :)
@ridill
Works for me! Sending payment in eggs. :)
LklXAGK.png
@@ridill
username: iodine
character ref(s): here!
mandatory apparel: n/a
orientation: no preference
further requests: couldja make him look all sulky and glowering B^)
@@ridill
username: iodine
character ref(s): here!
mandatory apparel: n/a
orientation: no preference
further requests: couldja make him look all sulky and glowering B^)
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18