Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Wind Foddart: Working on orders!
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 67 68
@Levantera
@Medievalredragon

May I please be placed on your main shop pinglist. I just love your stained glass dragons!

Thanks!
Medievalredragon
@Levantera
@Medievalredragon

May I please be placed on your main shop pinglist. I just love your stained glass dragons!

Thanks!
Medievalredragon
earthshaker.png
@napstabl00k,

Maybe you can incorporate the bleps and the cat steps like how "FIGHT!" by Aests incorporates the Round One, Round Two, etc in the song?

Idk, just listening to random music and seeing if anything might be inspirational? Or feel free to take your own twist! I do like surprises, so I'm down with whatever.
@napstabl00k,

Maybe you can incorporate the bleps and the cat steps like how "FIGHT!" by Aests incorporates the Round One, Round Two, etc in the song?

Idk, just listening to random music and seeing if anything might be inspirational? Or feel free to take your own twist! I do like surprises, so I'm down with whatever.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji New bunnies! Thanks for your support <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/1tyyBJP.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/vIHZqG0.png[/img]
@Katsuji New bunnies! Thanks for your support <3
1tyyBJP.png
vIHZqG0.png
PMb4IFn.png
@FluffleDuffel, They are so cute! Every detail is so perfect! I love how they are also in similar poses but in different directions! Nosey is the bodyguard for Katsuji and they often go on adventures together, so it feels like they are exploring together!

Also, snake blep!

And of course! Thank you so much for being a part of Foddart and all your hard work! Are you excited about the Jamboree next week? Because I am and my whole Clan is basically going to be celebrating.
@FluffleDuffel, They are so cute! Every detail is so perfect! I love how they are also in similar poses but in different directions! Nosey is the bodyguard for Katsuji and they often go on adventures together, so it feels like they are exploring together!

Also, snake blep!

And of course! Thank you so much for being a part of Foddart and all your hard work! Are you excited about the Jamboree next week? Because I am and my whole Clan is basically going to be celebrating.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji of course, it was my pleasure! And yessss, mistjam is gonna be good! Always love the wind items--suppose that's why I'm in the flight :P
@Katsuji of course, it was my pleasure! And yessss, mistjam is gonna be good! Always love the wind items--suppose that's why I'm in the flight :P
PMb4IFn.png
@FluffleDuffel, I had similar thoughts when I joined the Flight as well. I can't wait to see what the new apparel is besides the banner and what the new Familiar will look like and what a Wind gem looks like.
@FluffleDuffel, I had similar thoughts when I joined the Flight as well. I can't wait to see what the new apparel is besides the banner and what the new Familiar will look like and what a Wind gem looks like.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Medievalredragon Yes, I'll add you to my main shop pinglist now! Thanks for your interest!
@Medievalredragon Yes, I'll add you to my main shop pinglist now! Thanks for your interest!

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
@Levantera, I'll be sending the last batch of 200 Levels a couple hours after rollover tonight to complete the order! Thank you so much for your patience with me.
@Levantera, I'll be sending the last batch of 200 Levels a couple hours after rollover tonight to complete the order! Thank you so much for your patience with me.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@FluffleDuffel oh definitely let me know! :D I'll link the old one for now! Thanks!
@FluffleDuffel oh definitely let me know! :D I'll link the old one for now! Thanks!
arcane_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wde.gifmc01Dbo.png7uXVOYZ.gif Aroma.pngBErP9i.png
@Katsuji Oh, no worries! I hope you didn't feel rushed [emoji=spiral scared size=1] I will get started on your artwork soon! Hopefully will be done in the next couple of days. I had another order (which had been delayed due to the unfortunate circumstances of the world) to complete from my main shop, so it might take a lil bit longer than usual - just so you know!
@Katsuji Oh, no worries! I hope you didn't feel rushed

I will get started on your artwork soon! Hopefully will be done in the next couple of days. I had another order (which had been delayed due to the unfortunate circumstances of the world) to complete from my main shop, so it might take a lil bit longer than usual - just so you know!

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 67 68