Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | prophet's commishmash
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23
Reserve! (Will delete this post later but I’m afraid I’ll not find the thread again so ignore my weirdness.)
Reserve! (Will delete this post later but I’m afraid I’ll not find the thread again so ignore my weirdness.)
r7LsxK2.png
Possible Quote/Lyrics
@faraway
whoop almost missed your post~ you have been added!
@faraway
whoop almost missed your post~ you have been added!
@prospher
can i be added to your pinglist, please? I'd love to order when you open again <3
@prospher
can i be added to your pinglist, please? I'd love to order when you open again <3
j3zsWMV.png
@prospher Rhea looks stunning, please add me to the pinglisdt and I have a couple more dragons I would like sketches of.
@prospher Rhea looks stunning, please add me to the pinglisdt and I have a couple more dragons I would like sketches of.
0KZhsof.jpg
@prospher *claps* okay so far I've spent about 700g. I can pm you a breakdown later but the dragon itself is gonna end up being worth over 1kg, then training, stones, and skin I will calculate once she's trained and finished for ya. Then there's Natt's stones which I'll send along as well. If we can call it three colored and shaded busts and I'll pay you for the two others in time with kt/g that would be sick. I don't think I should be put onto your queue until she's trained and stoned though (not fair to your other adoring fans) so I'ma get to work and be back when your payments are ready [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
@prospher
*claps* okay
so far I've spent about 700g. I can pm you a breakdown later but the dragon itself is gonna end up being worth over 1kg, then training, stones, and skin I will calculate once she's trained and finished for ya. Then there's Natt's stones which I'll send along as well. If we can call it three colored and shaded busts and I'll pay you for the two others in time with kt/g that would be sick. I don't think I should be put onto your queue until she's trained and stoned though (not fair to your other adoring fans) so I'ma get to work and be back when your payments are ready
8CsKgfH.png
@Feinics
Omigoodness I'm getting so excited, when you're done I'll make you art equal to the amount you spent plus some... I really don't think three busts are enough for all this TwT
@Feinics
Omigoodness I'm getting so excited, when you're done I'll make you art equal to the amount you spent plus some... I really don't think three busts are enough for all this TwT
@prospher

Please, add me to your pinglist! Your examples look gorgeous. c:
@prospher

Please, add me to your pinglist! Your examples look gorgeous. c:
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
@prospher
May I be added to your ping list?
@prospher
May I be added to your ping list?
tumblr_nbexpjKY571qk9eg1o1_500.gif
I got six hours away from my computer, so I'm opening 3-ish traditional sketch slots

Pinging:
@Joywing
@Feinics
@Abs0lute
@MushroomEmpress
@BoopSnoot
@featherworld
@Mysh
@faraway
@Azrail
@Zelrune
@Jupiteru
@Kahzu
@TheBlueOne
I got six hours away from my computer, so I'm opening 3-ish traditional sketch slots

Pinging:
@Joywing
@Feinics
@Abs0lute
@MushroomEmpress
@BoopSnoot
@featherworld
@Mysh
@faraway
@Azrail
@Zelrune
@Jupiteru
@Kahzu
@TheBlueOne
@prospher
Oh I would love to snag a slot!

If it's possible I'd like to grab a halfbody of this boy possibly with a rat or two somewhere on him? If that's okay, if not it's no big deal!!
@prospher
Oh I would love to snag a slot!

If it's possible I'd like to grab a halfbody of this boy possibly with a rat or two somewhere on him? If that's okay, if not it's no big deal!!

9KurPRs.png
Wip
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23