Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | chibi ♥ human/dragon/feral [full]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@fishcycle

hello again, could i take the last gem slot please?

decided to use my gems for art instead of geneing my dragons so here i am! i'd love to get a chibi of the fella i asked about above, and i'd pm you with some written refs/ideas if that's alright with you?
@fishcycle

hello again, could i take the last gem slot please?

decided to use my gems for art instead of geneing my dragons so here i am! i'd love to get a chibi of the fella i asked about above, and i'd pm you with some written refs/ideas if that's alright with you?
@Exeidur
Awesome, thank you! xD I think I want to try and take on Fiore - I really love her design and think she'll be a fun challenge :D Though like you mentioned I'll prob need to simplify some of the details a bit o7
A short description about her personality and such would be awesome ~

@yall
Yeah absolutely, sounds good! I'll put you down for that slot o/
@Exeidur
Awesome, thank you! xD I think I want to try and take on Fiore - I really love her design and think she'll be a fun challenge :D Though like you mentioned I'll prob need to simplify some of the details a bit o7
A short description about her personality and such would be awesome ~

@yall
Yeah absolutely, sounds good! I'll put you down for that slot o/
Q7HH0eK.png
Q7HH0eK.png
@fishcycle

Aah, I'm so happy you picked her! She's a custom design which was done for me a while ago, but I've yet to get any art pieces :D

Anyway, she's a demon, who is still quite young as far as demons go (around 300 years old), but obviously pretty old in comparison to humans. She is quite playful and, though still discovering the ways of the world, she has managed to gather a lot of riches and admirers. She loves anything expensive and lounging around while being served. She does not usually like serious conversation, though she is not unintelligent. She does like playing strategic games (like chess), but she kind of hates losing.

I hope this description helps ^^
Is it alright if I send payment after a WIP or when you confirm you're finished? Otherwise half payment up front is alright with me as well :)
@fishcycle

Aah, I'm so happy you picked her! She's a custom design which was done for me a while ago, but I've yet to get any art pieces :D

Anyway, she's a demon, who is still quite young as far as demons go (around 300 years old), but obviously pretty old in comparison to humans. She is quite playful and, though still discovering the ways of the world, she has managed to gather a lot of riches and admirers. She loves anything expensive and lounging around while being served. She does not usually like serious conversation, though she is not unintelligent. She does like playing strategic games (like chess), but she kind of hates losing.

I hope this description helps ^^
Is it alright if I send payment after a WIP or when you confirm you're finished? Otherwise half payment up front is alright with me as well :)
@Exeidur
Awesome, the description is perfect, thank you so much!
Payment later is fine! (I'll be sending you a sketch wip for approval, and I can let you know when it's all done if you want to pay then o7 )
@Exeidur
Awesome, the description is perfect, thank you so much!
Payment later is fine! (I'll be sending you a sketch wip for approval, and I can let you know when it's all done if you want to pay then o7 )
Q7HH0eK.png
@fishcycle

Great! I'm fine with payment when you send a WIP, looking forward to it ^^
@fishcycle

Great! I'm fine with payment when you send a WIP, looking forward to it ^^
Q7HH0eK.png
Q7HH0eK.png
@Exeidur Aah thank you so much for your patience, and my apologies for the wait! ;o;/ Let me know if I missed any details you want added in, or if you want anything else changed. Thank you so much! ♥♥ (you can click for a bigger version) [url=https://i.imgur.com/aRnZBKh.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/dCaqJxS.png[/img][/url]
@Exeidur
Aah thank you so much for your patience, and my apologies for the wait! ;o;/
Let me know if I missed any details you want added in, or if you want anything else changed. Thank you so much! ♥♥
(you can click for a bigger version)

dCaqJxS.png
Q7HH0eK.png
Aaaah, oh my gosh she looks so good :D
I didn't mind the wait at all, especially with an end result like this <3 Thank you so much for the lovely piece, I hope you had fun drawing my girl :>
Aaaah, oh my gosh she looks so good :D
I didn't mind the wait at all, especially with an end result like this <3 Thank you so much for the lovely piece, I hope you had fun drawing my girl :>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10