Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Into the Caves // Shadow Fest FoddArt
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25
Hey @Dalilah ! Hmm sounds interesting, may I check that skin? Because of its a simple accent I can accept it no problem.

Alright @onemessyperson I will keep your slot confirmed (for after your payment) and meanwhile I shall open yet another slot!
Hey @Dalilah ! Hmm sounds interesting, may I check that skin? Because of its a simple accent I can accept it no problem.

Alright @onemessyperson I will keep your slot confirmed (for after your payment) and meanwhile I shall open yet another slot!
nVcQEVi.png
@crimsonpixie nope, it's absolutely perfect! thank you so much!!
@crimsonpixie nope, it's absolutely perfect! thank you so much!!
a8byJKr.gif
@SirLeafheart brown body would translate better I think the fire fabric I have is real orange. I have just the navy for the wings and it's the non blush happy eye! Easy peasy!
@SirLeafheart brown body would translate better I think the fire fabric I have is real orange. I have just the navy for the wings and it's the non blush happy eye! Easy peasy!
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
@Ambrite Dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58874144] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=82652&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url] Commission Type: headshot Apparel (if applicable): one of his lanterns, if possible? if not, that's also okay!! ;w; Preferred Pose/Expression: maybe laughing or smiling? something happy Method of Payment: 16 level 10 dergs via crossroads Notes: if his eyes are open, could they be colored like unusual shadow eyes? also thank you, in advance!!
@Ambrite
Dragon:
scry?sdid=82652&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

Commission Type: headshot
Apparel (if applicable): one of his lanterns, if possible? if not, that's also okay!! ;w;
Preferred Pose/Expression: maybe laughing or smiling? something happy
Method of Payment: 16 level 10 dergs via crossroads
Notes: if his eyes are open, could they be colored like unusual shadow eyes? also thank you, in advance!!
580.png 1167.png 5917.png 12733.pngDOTj3Yy.png
hatchery ♥ clan lore ♥ coli challenge ♥ dream dragons ♥ tim, he/they
Hey there
@AetherDragon
@dragongem23 ((You do not have to fill out the forum again! I've still got yours!))
@Puggles

feel free to fill out the fourms if you havent already, and send payment whenever you can. ill try my best to get you all your Koifish dragons before the end of this week, but it may take a little longer than that. You three will be the last lot ill be doing before completely closing! Thank you for your support! i'll hopefully get to all of yours soon!
Hey there
@AetherDragon
@dragongem23 ((You do not have to fill out the forum again! I've still got yours!))
@Puggles

feel free to fill out the fourms if you havent already, and send payment whenever you can. ill try my best to get you all your Koifish dragons before the end of this week, but it may take a little longer than that. You three will be the last lot ill be doing before completely closing! Thank you for your support! i'll hopefully get to all of yours soon!
B4US4Db.png
@Ramirez33

Sending over the dragons now!

(they're 10 level 6 dragons by the way)
@Ramirez33

Sending over the dragons now!

(they're 10 level 6 dragons by the way)
@Shadowdancer
And another 56 Lvl 7s +1 Lvl 8 sent your way :D

[2297/2500]
@Shadowdancer
And another 56 Lvl 7s +1 Lvl 8 sent your way :D

[2297/2500]
3844127.png
Squishington
Training School for Young Dragons
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@ramirez33

`happy you have a spot for me ‘;-)

I have dragons to send now, but I am on my ipad and I don’t know how to get the link, but its for my dragon Trident who is the 3rd dragon in my main lair. The orb is your choice,
@ramirez33

`happy you have a spot for me ‘;-)

I have dragons to send now, but I am on my ipad and I don’t know how to get the link, but its for my dragon Trident who is the 3rd dragon in my main lair. The orb is your choice,
5DZvKZ6.gif

ws9747x.png. ... z00Wvfr.png . ..ij48pfa.png
@AlienaCordis It's the one on Revan here, and I'd definitely be okay with simplifying if necessary. :) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=330751&tab=dragon&did=58637219][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=461615&skin=33070&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url]
@AlienaCordis

It's the one on Revan here, and I'd definitely be okay with simplifying if necessary. :)

scry?sdid=461615&skin=33070&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
9PuoQwk.png
@Dalilah Hey! Wow a Darth Revan dragon? Sure thing, can do!

For the skin I will ask the cost of x2 apparel (70 lvls extra) for a total of 370 levels of you're looking for a colored sketch.

Please feel free to send the payment!
@Dalilah Hey! Wow a Darth Revan dragon? Sure thing, can do!

For the skin I will ask the cost of x2 apparel (70 lvls extra) for a total of 370 levels of you're looking for a colored sketch.

Please feel free to send the payment!
nVcQEVi.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25