Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Humanoid Art, Premade/Custom
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Zeruzeru

Yess!! ok I'd love Kaiyoku(again :P haha I can't stop looking at the prev one I swear) but I am split between having him drawn in your regular style doing the saluting pose and looking into the ocean(still a bust tho) or just a chibi just so I can have him in both of your styles hhh

Could you let me know which one you'd prefer actually? <33
@Zeruzeru

Yess!! ok I'd love Kaiyoku(again :P haha I can't stop looking at the prev one I swear) but I am split between having him drawn in your regular style doing the saluting pose and looking into the ocean(still a bust tho) or just a chibi just so I can have him in both of your styles hhh

Could you let me know which one you'd prefer actually? <33
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame

hmmmm ... I remember you talking about the chibi; I'm confident I can do a salute pose no problem, but for diversity I'd say get a b a b y.
@GlitchingFlame

hmmmm ... I remember you talking about the chibi; I'm confident I can do a salute pose no problem, but for diversity I'd say get a b a b y.
@Zeruzeru

hhh you've got me convinced haha, I'd love a smol bb this time around ^^ but heck, please keep me on the pinglist LMAO I need more hot guys of your style in my life <33
@Zeruzeru

hhh you've got me convinced haha, I'd love a smol bb this time around ^^ but heck, please keep me on the pinglist LMAO I need more hot guys of your style in my life <33
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame

Igotchu
back on the list you go-

Oh right, did you want a sketch? flat? bust?
@GlitchingFlame

Igotchu
back on the list you go-

Oh right, did you want a sketch? flat? bust?
@Zeruzeru Hup thank you <33

Yup bust flat please <33 and would it be possible to get some water particles around him?

Edit: also can I ask how much did that kind of halfbody ref sheet thing cost?
@Zeruzeru Hup thank you <33

Yup bust flat please <33 and would it be possible to get some water particles around him?

Edit: also can I ask how much did that kind of halfbody ref sheet thing cost?
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame Oops I fell asleep- I'll update your slot for a flat bust chibi. Water particles A-OK (I totally might forget to add them and if I do tell me [emoji=bogsneak size=1]) Anything duplicated like couples or ref sheets is the same as ordering another character; so a [i]ref sheet[/i] with [i]6 sketch busts[/i] on it would be sketch bust (50kt/G) * 6 = 300kt / G. Colored would could as a flat bust (150kt/G) * 6 = 900kt/G.
@GlitchingFlame

Oops I fell asleep-
I'll update your slot for a flat bust chibi. Water particles A-OK (I totally might forget to add them and if I do tell me )

Anything duplicated like couples or ref sheets is the same as ordering another character; so a ref sheet with 6 sketch busts on it would be sketch bust (50kt/G) * 6 = 300kt / G.
Colored would could as a flat bust (150kt/G) * 6 = 900kt/G.
@Zeruzeru

Really liked your commissions! ^^ Add me to the pinglist?
@Zeruzeru

Really liked your commissions! ^^ Add me to the pinglist?
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
Feel free to pm me if you wanna rp!
@LexS
aaaa thank you ; w ;
Added to list!

@SweetToothArt
A slot is now open if you are still interested!
@LexS
aaaa thank you ; w ;
Added to list!

@SweetToothArt
A slot is now open if you are still interested!
@GlitchingFlame
@LexS

Two slots open if either of you would like another piece!
@GlitchingFlame
@LexS

Two slots open if either of you would like another piece!
@Zeruzeru

Gosh ok I don't want to bore you but hhh I would love another one for my baby! Could he be flustered this time? Non chibi style please!~ guys look so hot in your style ;'D
@Zeruzeru

Gosh ok I don't want to bore you but hhh I would love another one for my baby! Could he be flustered this time? Non chibi style please!~ guys look so hot in your style ;'D
Artboard-1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13