Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Full Body Commissions! (G/T/USD)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Aphelium
Got it!
Just send payment however you want and ill get started when i can!
Thank you!
@Aphelium
Got it!
Just send payment however you want and ill get started when i can!
Thank you!
Leon (he/him/they/them) zabk7ia.gif Art Shop!
Gijinka Shop!
Adopt Shop!
[image of dragon(s)/character(s)] Here and Here!
[give a description of said character/characters] Ahriman is really flirtatious and such, and these two characters bounce off of each other a lot and make really bad dad jokes
[what pose/energy you would like them to have] If this can be romantic or ship art in any way I would love that!
[Anything extra] If you could include the gold rings that would be perfect! is 600g okay?
[image of dragon(s)/character(s)] Here and Here!
[give a description of said character/characters] Ahriman is really flirtatious and such, and these two characters bounce off of each other a lot and make really bad dad jokes
[what pose/energy you would like them to have] If this can be romantic or ship art in any way I would love that!
[Anything extra] If you could include the gold rings that would be perfect! is 600g okay?
rrm9bEo.png YI181d4.png
@Luminamorte
Got it thank you!
And yes 600g is perfectly fine!
@Luminamorte
Got it thank you!
And yes 600g is perfectly fine!
Gijinka Shop!
Adopt Shop!
^
^
Gijinka Shop!
Adopt Shop!
^
^
Gijinka Shop!
Adopt Shop!
^
^
Gijinka Shop!
Adopt Shop!
^
^
Gijinka Shop!
Adopt Shop!
[image of dragon(s)/character(s)/as many refs as you can give(please!)] bonk <3

[give a description of said character/characters] Kiro's an assassin turned sorcerer, and a forever street rat at heart. She's pretty confident, especially when it comes to a task requiring her blades. As far as her magic goes, it's not uncommon for it to act out or go awry since she's new to this whole "magic blood" thing

[what pose/energy you would like them to have] Nothing super specific comes to mind- if you wanted to play around with some magicky themes, I wouldn't exactly complain ;P

[Anything extra like what kind of cloths you want them to wear/if you want them to be partly anthro/etc] I'd like it if you could draw her with the wings, but whichever gilded/natural form is up to you ^^
[image of dragon(s)/character(s)/as many refs as you can give(please!)] bonk <3

[give a description of said character/characters] Kiro's an assassin turned sorcerer, and a forever street rat at heart. She's pretty confident, especially when it comes to a task requiring her blades. As far as her magic goes, it's not uncommon for it to act out or go awry since she's new to this whole "magic blood" thing

[what pose/energy you would like them to have] Nothing super specific comes to mind- if you wanted to play around with some magicky themes, I wouldn't exactly complain ;P

[Anything extra like what kind of cloths you want them to wear/if you want them to be partly anthro/etc] I'd like it if you could draw her with the wings, but whichever gilded/natural form is up to you ^^
@Akura
Got it!
Send payment however you want
Thank you! ^^
@Akura
Got it!
Send payment however you want
Thank you! ^^
Gijinka Shop!
Adopt Shop!
^
^
Gijinka Shop!
Adopt Shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11