Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fullbody Sketches [closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@gaemar
Could I send refs via pm?
@gaemar
Could I send refs via pm?
Yokai.gif
@Wolfkai sure ^^
@Wolfkai sure ^^
Hiiii could i get gijinka art of this guy!! https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60566265

hes a big angy fluffy feral baby, royal prince of bramble and being confused <3
Hiiii could i get gijinka art of this guy!! https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60566265

hes a big angy fluffy feral baby, royal prince of bramble and being confused <3
@eelu ofc! ^^
@eelu ofc! ^^
Do you do non-fr OCs and can you work with uncolored refs if color schemes are provided?

I know that I've commissioned you before, but I thought that I'd still ask, just to be sure lol. Just in case you're running this shop differently.
Do you do non-fr OCs and can you work with uncolored refs if color schemes are provided?

I know that I've commissioned you before, but I thought that I'd still ask, just to be sure lol. Just in case you're running this shop differently.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat Ah welcome! Yes I do! if you give enough details with colors then i definitely can ^^

Don't worry, this shop is run the same :D
@OnyxBat Ah welcome! Yes I do! if you give enough details with colors then i definitely can ^^

Don't worry, this shop is run the same :D
Awesome thanks! I've got two ideas in mind. The first one is already colored;

Basically I'd love to get something like this but with Achi and her younger counterpart. Achi would have a more smug/evil smirking expression. Her younger self is would be either stoic and expressionless or faintly afraid lol.

If I'm allowed a second piece I can post the details on that one. That one would be the uncolored one.
Awesome thanks! I've got two ideas in mind. The first one is already colored;

Basically I'd love to get something like this but with Achi and her younger counterpart. Achi would have a more smug/evil smirking expression. Her younger self is would be either stoic and expressionless or faintly afraid lol.

If I'm allowed a second piece I can post the details on that one. That one would be the uncolored one.
@OnyxBat absolutely! go for it ^^
@OnyxBat absolutely! go for it ^^
Sweet, thanks. I'll post that one tomorrow if you don't mind. I'm gonna have to take a pic of the drawing I did as I don't have a scanner. The lighting is really poor at the moment so, I'll have to take that pic tomorrow.

So glad to be commissioning again!
Sweet, thanks. I'll post that one tomorrow if you don't mind. I'm gonna have to take a pic of the drawing I did as I don't have a scanner. The lighting is really poor at the moment so, I'll have to take that pic tomorrow.

So glad to be commissioning again!
@gaemar I might wanna order a few, what would you say is the most?
@gaemar I might wanna order a few, what would you say is the most?
adfa.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11