Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ||Astronaut Paints [USD] (open)
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 124 125
@Fellefan - Ok so I am silly and just realized I attached the wrong file when I emailed it to you?? I attached the original instead of the zip file, rip! I've just sent the zip over so hopefully it'll work this time, sorry about that!
@Fellefan - Ok so I am silly and just realized I attached the wrong file when I emailed it to you?? I attached the original instead of the zip file, rip! I've just sent the zip over so hopefully it'll work this time, sorry about that!
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
First order of business- I've pinged everyone to let you know that [b]I'm going to be retiring the current pinglist soon- if you'd like to continue being pinged for slots, please add yourself to the new pinglists below![/b] This is still primarily a USD shop but like before, I'm keeping the FRC pinglist just in case. ^^ [center][pinglist=615][pinglist=618][/center] --------------------- Second order of business! Art! [size=4]I’m opening [b]2 $30-$60 grab bag slots; one slot can be an FR dragon, the other is reserved for non-FR characters or gijinka designs[/b] (because I need variety to function)[/size] [b]You can reserve a slot but please specify if you're reserving for an FR dragon or non-FR character, and get your form filled out within 12 hours at the latest.[/b] -------------- [center][size=5][font=book antiqua]Grab Bag - $30-$60[/center] [center][b]You can look through the past several pages of this shop for a lot of examples![/b] Additional examples of recent art are [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3109080]here[/url] and [url=https://imgur.com/a/kp01G9P]here[/url].[/center] [list][*]Payment is fully upfront. [*]I generally [i]try[/i] to get commissions done within a week tops. Might take longer because I have a unicycle for a frontal lobe and the devil rides its pedals but I work fast. [*]Humans, dragons, weird aliens, marine invertebrates, eldritch monstrosities, robots, anthros, cats, catgirls, literally whatever [*]Only things I won't draw are heavily stylized anime characters without additional refs (I can't translate anime faces to my style very well), and for the most part fanart of canon characters (though it depends, you're free to ask) or real people [*]Throw money, character ref, and a Vibe (be this through words, lore, a moodboard, a song, etc) into the black box of my brain, let me loose upon the canvas like releasing a feral hog into the wild, and see what happens. [*]You’re welcome to specify how much/how little artistic freedom I get with the character design, but I will have full artistic freedom with the content, composition, colors, style, etc! No WIPs will be provided, I get these done in a single sitting through the power of Ritalin so you gotta trust that I can convey that vibe on that canvas. However I'm happy to make small edits at the end (though I won't do [i]major[/i] changes for things you forgot to specify / that weren't my fault)[/list] [b]Grab Bag Order Form[/b] [code][b]Dragon/character image:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] ($30-$60) [b]VIBE:[/b] (I’d rather it not be [i]too[/i] long/specific- an emotion, song, moodboard and/or short lore summary is about the right level of Vibe Specificity) [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] (mostly for FR dragons- do you want me to follow the dragon's look exactly or take some liberties if I want or go absolutely nuts with it?) [b]As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice without having to hound me for it:[/b] YES / NO[/code] --------------
First order of business- I've pinged everyone to let you know that I'm going to be retiring the current pinglist soon- if you'd like to continue being pinged for slots, please add yourself to the new pinglists below! This is still primarily a USD shop but like before, I'm keeping the FRC pinglist just in case. ^^

Second order of business! Art!

I’m opening 2 $30-$60 grab bag slots; one slot can be an FR dragon, the other is reserved for non-FR characters or gijinka designs (because I need variety to function)

You can reserve a slot but please specify if you're reserving for an FR dragon or non-FR character, and get your form filled out within 12 hours at the latest.

Grab Bag - $30-$60
You can look through the past several pages of this shop for a lot of examples! Additional examples of recent art are here and here.
  • Payment is fully upfront.
  • I generally try to get commissions done within a week tops. Might take longer because I have a unicycle for a frontal lobe and the devil rides its pedals but I work fast.
  • Humans, dragons, weird aliens, marine invertebrates, eldritch monstrosities, robots, anthros, cats, catgirls, literally whatever
  • Only things I won't draw are heavily stylized anime characters without additional refs (I can't translate anime faces to my style very well), and for the most part fanart of canon characters (though it depends, you're free to ask) or real people
  • Throw money, character ref, and a Vibe (be this through words, lore, a moodboard, a song, etc) into the black box of my brain, let me loose upon the canvas like releasing a feral hog into the wild, and see what happens.
  • You’re welcome to specify how much/how little artistic freedom I get with the character design, but I will have full artistic freedom with the content, composition, colors, style, etc! No WIPs will be provided, I get these done in a single sitting through the power of Ritalin so you gotta trust that I can convey that vibe on that canvas. However I'm happy to make small edits at the end (though I won't do major changes for things you forgot to specify / that weren't my fault)

Grab Bag Order Form
Code:
[b]Dragon/character image:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] ($30-$60) [b]VIBE:[/b] (I’d rather it not be [i]too[/i] long/specific- an emotion, song, moodboard and/or short lore summary is about the right level of Vibe Specificity) [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] (mostly for FR dragons- do you want me to follow the dragon's look exactly or take some liberties if I want or go absolutely nuts with it?) [b]As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice without having to hound me for it:[/b] YES / NO

art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Straka | Can I reserve the non-FR character or gijinka design grab bag? I'll send you my information when I'm off work via PM or discord if that's alright!
@Straka | Can I reserve the non-FR character or gijinka design grab bag? I'll send you my information when I'm off work via PM or discord if that's alright!
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
@Koutarou - Sounds good! ^^
@Koutarou - Sounds good! ^^
Must the other slot be an FR dragon or are you willing to do another human(ish) character? If the latter, I'll take the second one!
Must the other slot be an FR dragon or are you willing to do another human(ish) character? If the latter, I'll take the second one!
Mx8NzKG.png
@Liljanlaulu - I can do another human character, sure! ^^
@Liljanlaulu - I can do another human character, sure! ^^
Sweet, I'll need a moment to put together a Vibe(TM), will get back to you with that asap.
Sweet, I'll need a moment to put together a Vibe(TM), will get back to you with that asap.
Mx8NzKG.png
Dragon/character image: Image the first, image the second, image the third
Payment: $30
VIBE: This is the same character as my last commission (spiky red dragon), ie a dragon born into slavery and war but trying to learn how to person. To this end she has a dwarven form as disguise. As a dwarf she's just a little person going on adventures a la The Hobbit. She also disguises her draconic fire magic as being a "regular" pyromancer so fire-y aesthetics is also a safe bet. (If you still have the previous comm or its references, feel free to mix some dragon bits like scales, eyes, horns etc in there, but that's very much optional)
Artistic Freedom? If you have a cool idea, by all means
As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice without having to hound me for it: YEAH
Dragon/character image: Image the first, image the second, image the third
Payment: $30
VIBE: This is the same character as my last commission (spiky red dragon), ie a dragon born into slavery and war but trying to learn how to person. To this end she has a dwarven form as disguise. As a dwarf she's just a little person going on adventures a la The Hobbit. She also disguises her draconic fire magic as being a "regular" pyromancer so fire-y aesthetics is also a safe bet. (If you still have the previous comm or its references, feel free to mix some dragon bits like scales, eyes, horns etc in there, but that's very much optional)
Artistic Freedom? If you have a cool idea, by all means
As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice without having to hound me for it: YEAH
Mx8NzKG.png
@Straka Still a slot available for FR dragon?

+I also sent you a message via discord. If it can, please let me know through it. It will be much faster.
@Straka Still a slot available for FR dragon?

+I also sent you a message via discord. If it can, please let me know through it. It will be much faster.
iseonme #Discord just in case.
If you need my response asap, let me know through it.
@Liljanlaulu @Koutarou Finished these up! Hope you like them, but let me know if you want me to make any changes! c: [url=https://imgur.com/TYeKCKE.png][img]https://imgur.com/TYeKCKE.png[/img][/url] [url=https://imgur.com/Wuj4vPC.png][img]https://imgur.com/Wuj4vPC.png[/img][/url]
@Liljanlaulu @Koutarou
Finished these up! Hope you like them, but let me know if you want me to make any changes! c:
TYeKCKE.png
Wuj4vPC.png
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 124 125